Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
drat you ServaetesBot for drafting Shiphtur, drat you Shiphtur for stealing all of qtpie's kills, and drat you Brokenshard for giving up the penta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Seraph on a carry top, lets hope he racks up the kills for me!

e: Nope, guess not.

PlaceholderPigeon fucked around with this message at 01:24 on May 24, 2014

semicolonsrock
Aug 26, 2009

chugga chugga chugga

Obscurity posted:

Gonna take this chance to repost my reddit team (Edward was taken out for Kiwikid once I found out he was negative):

Currently at 144 points

Edit:

Realized my post was dumb, thanks guys..updated with my lineup I care about.

Wow someone else in your draft hosed up bad? That's a pretty nasty team.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Diamond Dewgong will be drafting in 9 minites :siren:

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003

Flameingblack posted:

Diamond Dewgong will be drafting in 9 minites :siren:

I'm in.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Altec is in the pool now btw. I wanted to snipe him but I have Vasili and Woolite and there's no way in hell I'm dropping Vasili. Altec is a good player but I think the bot lanes are just weaker in EU in general and I think Woolite will be able to get more points over there than Altec going up against NA's monster bot lanes.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Alright well we only have three people online and I don't expect it to get better than this. I hope they're all drafted Complexity, EG, and Gambit players. :v:

http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/101734

Drafting now

You weren't in the league but I could probably do much better by just starting a new one and letting this one die.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Flameingblack posted:

Alright well we only have three people online and I don't expect it to get better than this. I hope they're all drafted Complexity, EG, and Gambit players. :v:

Drafting now
You weren't in the league but I could probably do much better by just starting a new one and letting this one die.

I'm actually kinda down with this. Put up a new one, get the people online right now, and draft it immediately. This drafting with only two real people is the pits.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Flameingblack posted:

Drafting now

I'm also up to be in a second league I can't get enough of this LEAGUE ACTION it is intensely amusing to me. Just make it a 6 man I'm sure we could fill it up from this thread and the LCS thread and start drafting in the next 20 mins.

Edit: I think this was posted earlier but it can't hurt to post it again. Here's a list of every LCS player and their performance this week. NA players are obviously still in flux: http://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyLCS/comments/268y6z/spoiler_top_performers_eu_lcs_week_1/

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Darth Windu posted:

I'm actually kinda down with this. Put up a new one, get the people online right now, and draft it immediately. This drafting with only two real people is the pits.
I'm just gonna let this league auto draft everyone then, we're waiting ten loving minutes between picks.

Someone else start a new league, we'll all join it. Make it 6 players right now because I know we can fill that much up easily.

e: We have 8 players to fill up a league right now so someone make one real quick, send out the join link, and we'll get it started.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Flameingblack posted:

I'm just gonna let this league auto draft everyone then, we're waiting ten loving minutes between picks.

Someone else start a new league, we'll all join it. Make it 6 players right now because I know we can fill that much up easily.

EDIT: DOUBLE SCRAP IT USE THIS ONE http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/234695/uUDYpLQIBWO2Ib1CYHwh

AttackBacon fucked around with this message at 01:49 on May 24, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

AttackBacon posted:

I've got a 6 man I made for some friends that we ended up not using, I can just throw up the link to it: http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/142677/Z6pYrDfp7GiRQlHRk5YM
We can fill up an 8-man league right now with goons in SilverSquid and goons from this thread, but I can't make one while drafting.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

semicolonsrock posted:

Wow someone else in your draft hosed up bad? That's a pretty nasty team.

It was done late at night on Reddit. They all drafted EU and ADC picks first so I'm assuming most of them are EU located. I got cream of the crop pick from most of the NA players. I was also last pick, meaning I got to pick 2 at once each time. I picked Bjergsen and Meteos as my first two.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Whoops use the other one.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

:siren: We're drafting tonight!!! :siren:

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/234695/uUDYpLQIBWO2Ib1CYHwh

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
We in Mumble or Skype somewhere?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

AttackBacon posted:

We in Mumble or Skype somewhere?
In-Game join SilverSquid and in Mumble we're in Brand

We're drafting right now! :siren:
http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/234695/draft

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Flameingblack posted:

In-Game join SilverSquid and in Mumble we're in Brand

We're drafting right now! :siren:
http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/234695/draft

My draft was a little rough..definitely not as good as my reddit one. Holding out for Alliance to make the plays this split. And hoping once Seraph jives better with CLG they will get to top 2.

BrainToad
Dec 31, 2008

I was only half afk during the draft. I was on my phone during dinner trying to do it. Missed one pick because I couldn't figure out how to select with my phone. And missed a couple because I didn't realize it was my turn. With those the bot got me Bjerg, TSM, and I think Cowtard. Not what I really wanted (gently caress TSM even if they are good), but at least they'll get me sweet sweet nerd points.

But I still got Aphro and Crumbzz who were the two I really wanted.

EDIT: Guess that league is being scrapped then, oh well.

BrainToad fucked around with this message at 02:44 on May 24, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

BrainToad posted:

I was only half afk during the draft. I was on my phone during dinner trying to do it. Missed one pick because I couldn't figure out how to select with my phone. And missed a couple because I didn't realize it was my turn. With those the bot got me Bjerg, TSM, and I think Cowtard. Not what I really wanted (gently caress TSM even if they are good), but at least they'll get me sweet sweet nerd points.

But I still got Aphro and Crumbzz who were the two I really wanted.

EDIT: Guess that league is being scrapped then, oh well.
The league is still there but only two people showed up so the whole roster was drafted by robots :v:

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
I am sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes, jumping into the eighth slot like that.

On the other hand, whoever I might have kicked out got revenge when AttackBacon ruined my draft. :mad:

(This was basically unintentional and only really became intentional after round 4; I was basically just picking the people I thought were best available before then. :v:)

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

AdjectiveNoun posted:

We'll be doing the draft at 4 PM EST on Saturday; if all 8 participants are in #YourTeamSucks. If not, I'll make a 6 or 4 man league based on the people who are there at the time.

If you end up needing people I kinda want to do a second draft now that I have a better idea of how this works!

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

mistaya posted:

If you end up needing people I kinda want to do a second draft now that I have a better idea of how this works!

Sure thing, I'd definitely like to have players over bots drafting. If it looks like we'll have more bots than players I'll just start a new league and post a link to it here.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Actually happy with my team with the exception that now Yellowpete is being replaced and already is locked in.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Digital Jedi posted:

Actually happy with my team with the exception that now Yellowpete is being replaced and already is locked in.

Yeah, you're up against me for the first week in LazyLeague and you might actually beat me anyway, haha. 233 points on the first day, when all your players are NA, is pretty drat good.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Darth Windu posted:

Yeah, you're up against me for the first week in LazyLeague and you might actually beat me anyway, haha. 233 points on the first day, when all your players are NA, is pretty drat good.

Yea I don't care/know enough about the EU scene and I knew who I wanted on my team basically. I wish I would of spread my picks a little more.

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

You do not look terribly noble and yet I feel troubled, attracted, bewitched.

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Sorry, work has been super busy the past week and I've not had much time for this. Should be good for the foreseeable future, though.

We'll be doing the draft at 4 PM EST on Saturday; if all 8 participants are in #YourTeamSucks. If not, I'll make a 6 or 4 man league based on the people who are there at the time.

It should be fun, especially now that we all know that some highly-rated players aren't actually worth first picking :p

I can't make it then. If you can either delay it to 7EST or allow the bot to choose for me I'd appreciate it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I had a list of priority picks in notepad before i started the draft, so I would know who I wanted to pick and I wouldn't be shafted. Kerp was my #1 draft and C9 was #2, and I knew I really wanted both of those. By the time that my third pick came around, the best ADC left was Mr Rallez. Fourth pick came up, and every single decent NA player had been taken by then, leaving me at one point picking between Crumbzz as a jungler or Kev1n as a top-laner, so I went with Kev1n since he's always been consistent. By my fifth pick the only NA players left were on Complexity and Evil Genius. I picked up Kiwikid, not because I liked his chances, but because he was the last remaining NA player on a top 6 team.

After talking so much garbage about how inconsistent EU was, and making fun of how they could go from 100 points in Week 1 to 12 points in week 2, I get shafted chasing my priority picks and end up with a team almost entirely composed of EU players.

My only NA player is Kiwikid who Miranda Class decided not to draft in their all Dignitas team. I am all-in with EU players, I can't stand the idea of having to watch almost every EU team play to see how many points I get now. :smith:

Does anyone in Silversquad Again want to trade for any of my EU players? Impaler and NRated are two really solid players that I'd be willing to trade for any top-6 team in NA!

e: Holy poo poo, I looked through my prefered drafts and had 5 players for every position. I ended up getting 2 picks out of the 30, by round 3 they were all gone.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 04:35 on May 24, 2014

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I might trade you Dyrus for Kev1n. He was who I meant to draft when the bot picked up Xpeke for me. Who I already have on my LazyLeague team.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

Zwingley posted:

I am sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes, jumping into the eighth slot like that.

On the other hand, whoever I might have kicked out got revenge when AttackBacon ruined my draft. :mad:

(This was basically unintentional and only really became intentional after round 4; I was basically just picking the people I thought were best available before then. :v:)

I love you Zwingleyyyyyy! I didn't even notice until someone said something in Mumble. Then I felt like a bad person, but I'd do it again. They took my TSM from me :colbert:.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I wish you could set it to show "Actual Points Accrued Last Week" instead of "Estimated points" because one of those is real and the other one seems like it is wildly inaccurate.

I figured out how to check their actual points but you have to do it individually instead of being able to make it obvious from your roster page. And there seems to be no way on the main site to check the points of anyone not in an active, non-alternate slot. Or how to tell what other people have as their alternates, if you wanted to trade with them.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I'm surprised by how fun this turned out to be. It's got some of my friends a lot more invested into the LCS as well.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Darth Windu posted:

I might trade you Dyrus for Kev1n. He was who I meant to draft when the bot picked up Xpeke for me. Who I already have on my LazyLeague team.
Depends on how things look at the end of the week. Kev1n is a lot more consistent than Dyrus is, even if Dyrus is a better player. I think I might actually do okay with my all EU roster considering they're all in the top 20 players (Some in the top 10), I'm just worried about how inconsistent they are.

I'd be willing to trade NRated right now for any NA carry from a top-5 team (TSM, C9, CLG, LMQ, DIG). NRated was the highest scoring support in EU, and probably will remain so for a while since he's a very safe player and on a top-4 EU team. I just need more points for my Flex position, since I don't think Mimer is going to give me as many points as a mid-laner or an AD Carry will. Especially since EU has a hard-on for Irellia who always ends up feeding.

I also picked up Diamond and FNC as back-up picks just in case either decide they're going to do the EU thing of playing awful half the split and dominating the other half of the split.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
:siren: Gonna draft a league in an hour (56 minutes, technically), head to #YourTeamSucks on synirc if you're interested in playing in another league! :siren:

Billy Pilgrim
Dec 20, 2005
Poo-tee-weet?
Grimey Drawer

AdjectiveNoun posted:

:siren: Gonna draft a league in an hour (56 minutes, technically), head to #YourTeamSucks on synirc if you're interested in playing in another league! :siren:

I'm Ragin Bono in the league, don't have any IRC programs but I'll be around for the draft.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!

Billy Pilgrim posted:

I'm Ragin Bono in the league, don't have any IRC programs but I'll be around for the draft.

Fortunately SynIRC has a web client!
http://cgiirc.synirc.net/

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
We need one more player for a league! First come first served, sign up here! http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/243739/5iqhXEOMQjJ7OU9bkQut

Also join #YourTeamSucks on Synirc, so we can shittalk each other's picks!

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

AttackBacon posted:

I love you Zwingleyyyyyy! I didn't even notice until someone said something in Mumble. Then I felt like a bad person, but I'd do it again. They took my TSM from me :colbert:.

It's totally okay :) I wasn't on Mumble, so I couldn't tell anyone not to ruin my glorious plan of outsourcing all of my points to superior countries. :china:

AdjectiveNoun posted:

We need one more player for a league! First come first served, sign up here! http://fantasy.lolesports.com/en-US/join/league/243739/5iqhXEOMQjJ7OU9bkQut

Also join #YourTeamSucks on Synirc, so we can shittalk each other's picks!

I'd feel bad if I signed up for a second goonleague, but edit and let me know if you really can't find one more dude and I'll draft again. :v:

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!

Zwingley posted:

It's totally okay :) I wasn't on Mumble, so I couldn't tell anyone not to ruin my glorious plan of outsourcing all of my points to superior countries. :china:

I'd feel bad if I signed up for a second goonleague, but edit and let me know if you really can't find one more dude and I'll draft again. :v:

Please join, we're just waiting for one more to draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

Zwingley posted:

Go for it dude :)

• Locked thread