Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

This thread started so nice and now look at it.

circ dick soleil posted:

If I were a hateful baby I would generally let people know before I have sex with them. Having sex with someone under false pretenses is a really scummy thing to do and makes you a piece of poo poo.

Having sex under false pretenses can be considered rape and I'm pretty sure has actually been prosecuted as such on rare occasion. So Maoist Pussy would totally rape someone by non-disclosure and probably has. So as the saying goes don't throw rape accusations when you are a would be rapist big hateful baby.

OP: You identify as bi, did transitioning have any impact on that? Sorry if I missed the answer but there were a lot of pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

LtSmash posted:

Having sex under false pretenses can be considered rape and I'm pretty sure has actually been prosecuted as such on rare occasion. So Maoist Pussy would totally rape someone by non-disclosure and probably has. So as the saying goes don't throw rape accusations when you are a would be rapist big hateful baby.

OP: You identify as bi, did transitioning have any impact on that? Sorry if I missed the answer but there were a lot of pages.

Not at all. Sexuality and gender are separate things. Ive always been bi.

I just prefer women more now because its less about sex and other stupid crap I dont care about.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
What do you think of Chelsea Manning?

Do you think being a troon is at variance with the interests of your country?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

CountButtula posted:

What do you think of Chelsea Manning?

She betrayed her country and the public trust. Having a security clearance means protecting the assets and information you are being given the privilege to work on. It is not a free ticket to play ideological games.

I was part of numerous programs I didn't agree with. Doesn't mean im going to release anything to the public due to my opinions.

Lets leave that subject alone through.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
Will you come back here and post in five years once you're bitter and suicidal and unemployable and unfuckable?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

CountButtula posted:

Do you think being a troon is at variance with the interests of your country?

Not at all. My gender expression and identity was something private and I kept it out of my work.

Now that im a civilian I dont think it would be a problem if I was to go fulltime in a federal workplace.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

CountButtula posted:

Will you come back here and post in five years once you're bitter and suicidal and unemployable and unfuckable?

Sure buddy, why not! :rolleyes:

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

Bingo! But, instead of tricking people its more about not eating a 9mm slug or being depressed for a decade because you hate the body you see in the mirror.

Are you saying literally all boys before puberty, or just boys who have expressed other gender interests?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Konar posted:

Are you saying literally all boys before puberty, or just boys who have expressed other gender interests?

The latter of course. Jeez, was I that obtuse? :ohdear:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
It's still literally insane, haha

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

The latter of course. Jeez, was I that obtuse? :ohdear:

Nah that's what I figured

I suppose that could be viable, but without knowing anything about the chemicals themselves it just seems hard to stop puberty with no other consequences. Has someone done it before?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Konar posted:

I suppose that could be viable, but without knowing anything about the chemicals themselves it just seems hard to stop puberty with no other consequences. Has someone done it before?

Its done by exception but not as a rule.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Konar posted:

It's happened with lots of troons. Kim Petras is probably the most famous.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
troons basically have terrible self-esteem for some hosed up reason that goes back far into their childhood. gender dysphoria isn't really real.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Fireless Phoenix posted:

troons basically have terrible self-esteem for some hosed up reason that goes back far into their childhood. gender dysphoria isn't really real.

Im pretty sure thats untrue. Actually I know its untrue.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Im pretty sure thats untrue. Actually I know its untrue.

you probably just can't remember it; i recommend deep hypnosis

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

I was part of numerous programs I didn't agree with. Doesn't mean im going to release anything to the public due to my opinions.

just followin' orders right

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Konar posted:

holy poo poo if you actually think that's what we should all be doing
did anyone say everyone should do that? I thought it was just for pre adolescent boys who want to be girls, and someone brought up the whole "well what if they change their minds," but as pointed out before it's not that much of a problem developmentally and also I don't think very many boys at all (proportional to the population) decide they want to be girls, and I don't know of anyone who wanted to be a girl then changed his mind....

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

did anyone say everyone should do that? I thought it was just for pre adolescent boys who want to be girls, and someone brought up the whole "well what if they change their minds," but as pointed out before it's not that much of a problem developmentally and also I don't think very many boys at all (proportional to the population) decide they want to be girls, and I don't know of anyone who wanted to be a girl then changed his mind....

Oh yeah, but lets not try to help adolescents in any way. We should force irreversible change on people when theyre young so they can grow up to loathe their bodies. Sounds like some awesome medical practices to me!

Im just a little bitter. :3:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

psyopmonkey posted:

Oh yeah, but lets not try to help adolescents in any way. We should force irreversible change on people when theyre young so they can grow up to loathe their bodies. Sounds like some awesome medical practices to me!

Im just a little bitter. :3:

You realize the forced change you're talkin about is the process of puberty

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

gently caress the ROW posted:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Puberty can be paused, especially for males. I had my mind made up at 13. It just took me 10 years to do something about it.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Puberty can be paused, especially for males.

you can't make this poo poo up lmfao

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Fireless Phoenix posted:

Crazy isn't it? Denying a loving law of science! Next they'll be saying you can fly from New York to Paris despite loving gravity!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Fireless Phoenix posted:

Enjoy this dog from the Ice Planet Hoth.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Enjoy this dog from the Ice Planet Hoth.

ok thats really cute op

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You can't seriously think it's a good idea to let 13 year olds have control over whether or not they want to go through puberty.

Fwiw I went through puberty at early 12. I had no conception of gender in any meaningful way really, not enough to make a decision like that. It's great that you might have but come on.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

LtSmash posted:

What you meant to say is: "Having sex under false pretenses can be considered rape and I'm pretty sure has actually been prosecuted as such on rare occasion. So a large percentage of troons would totally rape someone by non-disclosure and probably have, and the fact that so many of them refuse to disavow this sort of thing shows that sometimes people's worldviews just cannot coexist because some people's worldviews involve them doing things that other people view as rape."

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
The whole idea that you can be, while of sound mind, somehow trapped in the wrong physical form, is freakin absurd in the first place

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The whole idea that you can be, while of sound mind, somehow trapped in the wrong physical form, is freakin absurd in the first place

not really.

you can be of sound mind and have your brain wired differently.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

not really.

Ya rly

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol ok tell me more about brain mechanics

dipshits what does that even matter they're obviously of sound enough mind to make medical decisions according to the doctor so who cares. if I want to surgically alter my head to install horns I should be allowed to.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
the best part ofc is that troons can never really explain it. it's funny to see them muddle up gender defintions (that they initially set before launching into their explanations) and backpeddling frantically

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

good 2 know that fat people must be crazy if they want 2 lose weight

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fireless Phoenix posted:

the best part ofc is that troons can never really explain it. it's funny to see them muddle up gender defintions (that they initially set before launching into their explanations) and backpeddling frantically

I'm not a troon and I'm telling you that you can be of sound mind in a male body and have your brain wired as female.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

You can't seriously think it's a good idea to let 13 year olds have control over whether or not they want to go through puberty.

Fwiw I went through puberty at early 12. I had no conception of gender in any meaningful way really, not enough to make a decision like that. It's great that you might have but come on.

They don't have control over whether they go through puberty or not. That's under the control of their parents and ultimately doctors. Of course no-one will force them to stall puberty unless it's a precocious puberty, but that's entirely separate to any gender issues.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
If your brain was wired so that you were not in the right meat husk, wouldn't that mean your brain was malfunctioning in the first place. Since by the very facts & ownage of reality, you are in the same body from start to finish

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Fat people who wanna be skinny go for a jog while eating less. Some people wanna be stronger and start body building. Some people dont want to be the gender they were born as and fix it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

I can see this reasoning but I still can't imagine that there'd be a slew of 13 year old boys who mistakenly want to delay puberty. If anything, there'd be a lot who want to accelerate it, but that's not even what we're talking about here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

I'm not a troon and I'm telling you that you can be of sound mind in a male body and have your brain wired as female.

Except they don't so.......................

• Locked thread