Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Recently:

• Mason Ryan, former Nexus member who last lost to Tyson Kidd on NXT TV
  • Shaul Guerrero, known as Raquel Diaz. She is the daughter of Eddie and Vickie Guerrero. This was her second run in WWE developmental.
  • Danny Burch, a UK talent who had been signed since 2011.
  • Oliver Grey, a UK talent, who just returned from a knee injury after being out for a while. He last lost to Camacho on NXT TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

I hope someone points out to JR that you can only plug so much poo poo in your podcast before people start tuning you out. He's always pretty bad about it but I swear 25-30 minutes out of a 90 minute podcast today was him shilling t-shirts, live shows, sponsors, his BBQ crap, and every other drat thing you can imagine. At least Beadle was an entertaining guest.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

not gonna listen to the Beadle pod because the description teases that he asks whether she or Erin Andrews is hotter

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
and Dave posted this on THE BOARD~!

quote:

Remember the questions asked.

And wait for the Observer today.

Amazing how this all works.

Hmmmm

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

OK I listened now and the KENTA/Devitt exchange is so awkward and I could believe Dave pretending to not know that Triple H was joking is itself a "joke" of some variety if not for his awkward-rear end laugh right afterwards. it's fine that he's a dense savant guys he's still just as charming

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Not enough comments on how Dave used his first question on an conference call that was supposed to be about NXT Takeover on medicals for Rey and Christian.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
In fairness, who gives a poo poo about NXT Takeover?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

me

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
No, you don't.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
More than Payback.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dsriggs posted:

No, you don't.

gas

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
To be fair, Christian IS on the NXT show, in a non-wrestling capacity.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
HHH is Dave's source. The B+ player stuff is just them covering for each other. Buddies since their bodybuilding days.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Episode 42 of my stupid podcast is up

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qet6qk7xlnj8wkr/042+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

epitasis posted:

OK I listened now and the KENTA/Devitt exchange is so awkward and I could believe Dave pretending to not know that Triple H was joking is itself a "joke" of some variety if not for his awkward-rear end laugh right afterwards. it's fine that he's a dense savant guys he's still just as charming

Big Dave famously not getting the Simpsons reference about Bret Hart buying Mr. Burns' mansion speaks volumes (at least to me) about his social cluelessness.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

CombineThresher posted:

Big Dave famously not getting the Simpsons reference about Bret Hart buying Mr. Burns' mansion speaks volumes (at least to me) about his social cluelessness.

Dave is fairly pop culture savvy and has obsessed over a few TV shows. Bryan is the one who is clueless about pop culture. That said I doubt Dave was goofing around with HHH when he followed up on his question.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

MassRafTer posted:

HHH is Dave's source. The B+ player stuff is just them covering for each other. Buddies since their bodybuilding days.

This would be pretty hilarious.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

epitasis posted:

not gonna listen to the Beadle pod because the description teases that he asks whether she or Erin Andrews is hotter

I rolled my eyes at that too but in the actual podcast it only comes up when he (sounding like he is rolling his eyes too) brings it up as one of the most frequent questions that was requested he ask her. They treat it as a joke and talk about Beadle's commercial endorsements instead.

I have to say that it really does seem like the Lita interview was an aberration, JR has been good with all his other female guests apart from that one which was awful (I think mostly doing it off the cuff and getting completely lost about what to talk about). This was a pretty good interview, they had a good dynamic going. Sadly next week is Eric Bischoff, who I'm a little sick off after his marathon Austin appearances - JR is promising to discuss the ins and outs of running a promotion with him but I doubt we're going to get any great revelations or truly honest answers from Bischoff.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Hey Pisscasters,

Marry gently caress Kill?
-Jerry Lawler's Knights, the Fake Doinks, and John Cena's Wrestlemania 25 clones
-Fake Undertaker, Fake Kane, and Fake Sting
-Marion Ravenwood, Willie Scott, and Elsa Schneider
-Goku, Superman, and John Cena
-David Draiman, Aaron Lewis, and Josey Scott

also Piss poo poo gently caress? Nintendo 64, Sega Saturn, and Sony Playstation

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Hey Pisscasters,

Hillbilly Jim, Henry O. Godwinn, Phineas I. Godwinn

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Hey Pisscasters,

Bushwhacker Luke, the other Bushwhacker, Jamison
Demolitions Ax,Smash, and Crush
Dudleyz Bubba Ray, D-Von, and Little Spike(RIP)

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

epitasis posted:

I actually took it as Dave thinking that HHH couldn't hear him, god knows he's familiar with audio issues. Or that he used their real names; Kenta Kobayashi and Fergal aren't what they're commonly known as.

But whatever, a weak joke failed, the world moves on.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Bryan's big surprise was apparently he got Dave a studio setup, so no more phone Dave.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Your show is so good dude.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

njsykora posted:

Bryan's big surprise was apparently he got Dave a studio setup, so no more phone Dave.

It may not seem like a big deal to read it, but the quality is night and day. Dave actually sounds like a regular person rather than someone with a speech impediment locked in a trunk.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Hey Pisscasters,

Bryan, Vinny & Dave

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

gently caress, poo poo, Piss: Oatgan, Strenuous Manflurry, Karmine.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

In the future please ask these on Twitter as to not clog up the thread and also because astute listeners noticed I stopped checking the thread for questions weeks ago

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
how dare you forget your roots oatgan. For shame.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Dave sounds a LOT better now.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

started from the bottom now we're here

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

dsriggs posted:

Bryan, Vinny & Dave

I forget if we answered this on episode one or the episode zero that only sunsweet listened to, but we definitely answered it and it led to oatgan saying "dude, I would gently caress the poo poo out of Dave Meltzer" and that was when I knew the three of us had started something wonderful.

Space Cob
Jan 24, 2006

a pilot on fire is not fit to fly

This stupid show rules

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Karmine posted:

I forget if we answered this on episode one or the episode zero that only sunsweet listened to, but we definitely answered it and it led to oatgan saying "dude, I would gently caress the poo poo out of Dave Meltzer" and that was when I knew the three of us had started something wonderful.

I also listened to this episode (ground floor, suckas) and you should release it for everyone.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
This week's guest for the art of wrestling is Ian rotten. Has anyone listened to it? On one hand, I think there could be some cool iwa ms stories from colt but I don't want to listen to Ian's Bullshit.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

I also listened to this episode (ground floor, suckas) and you should release it for everyone.

Its on the tindeck profile

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Meat Recital posted:

I only just started on the Hey man/Austin podcast, and it's seriously killing my childhood listening to SCSA shill for his sponsors. The Texas Rattlesnake who trusts no one shouldn't be telling me about LegalZoom.com.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I hope you both end up with your estates in chaos for failing to consult Legal Zoom Dot Com Slash Austin before you die.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

MassRafTer posted:

I hope you both end up with your estates in chaos for failing to consult Legal Zoom Dot Com Slash Austin before you die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Hey now in Austin's defense he gets these little gimmicks every month called bills.

• Locked thread