Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Eifert Posting posted:

I don't even have photoshop so anyone who wants to try and do what I did only with talent can feel free.

Hey, hey, I did say "medium of your choice," you can MSPaint this beautiful thing into refined existence.

Or draw it on a napkin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

ahahahahahha

jesus this thread

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Voting 5s all day everyday.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

just noticed the rings :laffo:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Sean Lee frolicks in the field

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/sean-lee-gets-hurt/

Also I wanted to contribute

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Febreeze posted:

ArkhamTexan posted:

::drink!:: Hot drat , a reason to start drinking early!

That guy gets it

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Febreeze posted:

Hahaha I had this idea but couldn't think of a way to pull it off. Well done.

LockHeart
Apr 8, 2005

I'll make Coach Haribo proud!
Last ones, I swear.

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown

LockHeart posted:

Last ones, I swear.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

:stare:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

He was just walkin down the street and the gun just fell on him

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Febreeze posted:

Was searching Lee's cracks hoping that's where the Sexy Rexy was, but alas

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

my cat is norris posted:

:siren: Seems like it's about time for my Farthouse Contest. :siren:

We've seen some Disney crossovers in the songs we've written, but I haven't seen nearly enough Disney crossover artwork.

So, here's my challenge:

1. Using a medium of your choice, crossbreed any Disney character with any active NFL player, commentator, coach, coaching staffperson, or proud QB dad. Photoshopping is fine.
2. Present the results for everyone to enjoy.

My favorite will get a cert of his or her choice. I may even give out TWO certs, if the pool's just that awesome. I'll even buy an avatar for someone else you hate, if that's what you want me to do.

You've got one week.

:getin:

Here's a quick one I did while at work.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

:golfclap:

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Too soon?

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

God

Alouicious posted:

He was just walkin down the street and the gun just fell on him

drat

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

You'd think Tony Romo would have learned the dangers of holding snaps by now...

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Amazing

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

You know the saying "want to know the future? Imagine a boot stomping... Etcetc"

This is the Cowboys' version of that.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Edit: Cleaned it up a bit.

Volkerball fucked around with this message at 02:46 on May 30, 2014

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Beautiful

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Volkerball posted:

Edit: Cleaned it up a bit.

and I will be starting... no mooooooooooooooore

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LockHeart posted:

Too obvious?

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of Smiths--and INTs--and getting sacked--
Of Charleses--and things--
And why the D's no longer hot--
And why we have no rings."

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cruella De Vick
Cruella De Vick
Makes North Carolinans
And PETA feel sick
At least until he's hit and breaks his neck
Cruella, Cruella De Vick

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

It's too beautiful. It' just...it's too beautiful.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Yoshifan823 posted:

Cruella De Vick
Cruella De Vick
Makes North Carolinans
And PETA feel sick
At least until he's hit and breaks his neck
Cruella, Cruella De Vick

Nice, but I would have gone with "At least until Suh kicks him in the dick".

LockHeart
Apr 8, 2005

I'll make Coach Haribo proud!

Yoshifan823 posted:

"To talk of many things:

Bravo!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

LockHeart posted:

Too obvious?

Don't get me wrong, I love this, but I think an opportunity was missed not making this Jamarcus Russell.

Yoshifan823 posted:

"To talk of many things:

"Calooh Callay, no loss today
As long as Charles has knees."

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 13:00 on May 30, 2014

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Have a bunch of silly Philip Rivers photoshops

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/05/fun-philip-rivers.html

EDIT:

SEXY ELI MADE NFL.COM!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000354762/article/cheers-to-wilforks-might-jeers-to-sean-lees-plight

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 21:03 on May 30, 2014

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Oh my god that last one :laffo:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Here's a curiosity, do you get anything for places sharing your stuff?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

PrinceRandom posted:

Here's a curiosity, do you get anything for places sharing your stuff?

Hahahahaha.

Well, yes and no.

Outside exposure, no. But that's not to discount what exposure can do. Media sites will share the stuff they find interesting and if they are reputable will provide links to the source. I don't get their hits, I don't get paid to have my stuff show up on big sites (I might be able to force it if I wanted to, if it was worth it at all, which it really isn't. If I demanded payment I'd probably just get ignored instead)

The best I get out of it is trickle down attention, people finding me through those big name posts. For example when I ended up on Deadspin I shot up 60 followers in a couple hours. That is 60 people now seeing my work regularly, and one may contact me about a project. I mailed out a lot of prints of Eli in the past week to people asking, which is money in my pocket. It also tends to get the attention of worthwhile contacts in the media. It's how I got my job at KSK. X-Mas ape and the editors saw the Brit logos and approached me. I've made a bunch of contacts via twitter, namely at sports sites like SB Nation/Deadspin/etc.

Exposure is very helpful at certain levels, but I get no real benefits directly.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Try to get in contact with Eli about him commissioning a portrait from you

He's bound to have seen this by now. He's a turd so he probably will be Shmehhh about it but you could try

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Judging from how flattering the Eli one is, I think you'd be better off approaching Cam with your Pink Floyd piece.

Ps. You should prob resend that one out as a "new" portrait to the people who you got attention from for the Eli one because it ruled.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Wow. Congratulations, Febreeze!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

When I buy a house I'm gonna ask Febreeze to do a 12' x 12' version of the poop Dolphin on a sunshine of pee and I'm gonna put it in a frame that is rigged up to vibrate and hang it in the living room

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Ehud posted:

When I buy a house I'm gonna ask Febreeze to do a 12' x 12' version of the poop Dolphin on a sunshine of pee and I'm gonna put it in a frame that is rigged up to vibrate and hang it in the living room

That might be my greatest work of art ever

Also comic
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/weed-policies/

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Quarter-back: Football Consequences

Josh Freeman who was Eli Manning's backup was one day in an office getting cut from the Giants. He got an email from his agent that said that canadians and redblacks had health care and aksed him for help so he went.

Josh Freeman got his helmet off and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the stadium where he left his hors and normal people close because he was in his football lab coat. Josh Freeman got on his horseback and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and play football quarterback" so he had to go.

Josh Freeman ramped off the building and did a backflip and landed. He kept riding down the road and made sure there was no line backers around because he ddint have playbook.

The canadian trees were nice and the plants were singing and the geese and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for Josh Freemans quest to help the Redblacks where they are. Josh Freeman looked around the canada and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my team to defeat the roughrider".

Josh Freeman was late so he had to ride really fast. A line backer was hiden near by so when Josh Freeman went by the defense came and wanted to give him a sack. Here Josh Freeman saw the first monster because the line back was posessed and had staph.

"I cant give you my football linebacker" Josh Freeman said

"Why not?" said the mrsa lienbacker back to Josh Freeman.

"Because you are headcrab zombie" so Josh Freeman throw the defence in the head with the football and ride away thinking "my canadians are in trouble there" and went faster.

Josh Freeman had to go faster like the speed of sound and got there fast because Henry Burris needed him where he was. Josh Freeman looked at road signs and saw "Ottawa" with someons writing under it saying "u shudnt come here" so Josh Freeman almost turned around but heard screaming like Henry so he went faster again.

Josh Freeman rode in and did another flip n jumped off his horseback and the horse took out some mounties in front of Josh Freeman. Josh Freeman smiled and walked fast. Josh Freeman then looked on the ground and found football so he pickd it up and threw fast at politicians in front of a house.

Josh Freeman said "MPs leave this place" and the MPs said "but this is our job" and Josh Freeman felt sorry for them becaus they couldnt work there anymore because they were NDP so he blew up the house and killed the left so they were at piece.

Then Josh Freeman herd another scream from his backup so he kept walking really faster to get where he was. Ottawa was nothing like New York there was no drunks singing and the pants weren't dead and teh streets was messy and bloody from poutine.

When Josh Freeman got to where the screaming was started from he found his backup Henry Burris fightin the roughrider and Henry said "Josh Freeman! Over here!" so Josh Freeman went there to where Henry burris was fighting. Josh Freeman fired his football from the arm really fast and the stitches went and shot the roughrider in the eyes and the roughrider couldnt see.

Henry Burris said "its time to end this ones and for all!" and slapped the roughrider in the face and the roughrider fell. Josh Freeman said "thanks i could help, backup" and Henry Burris said "you should come here last year" and they laughed.

The laughed overed quickly though because Josh Freeman yelled "LOOK OUT BACKUP!" and pointed up to the top of the sky. Henry Burris looked up and said "NOO! Josh Freeman run out of here fast as you can!" and Josh Freeman got sacked by the Saskatchwen Defense.

Josh Freeman loked back and saw Henry get steppd on by the roughrider and he was mad and angry.

"I'll get you ba-" and then Josh Freeman head was step on by cleats that say "Grey Cup Champions"

The End.

sweet thursday fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jun 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
And then Josh Freeman was the poutine

• Locked thread