Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
My plans fell through for today so I decided to make everyone a little uncomfortable:

Also man the Ravens and Steelers logos colors are really similar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

imo, I'd have made the Ravens go black/orange (Bengals), Browns go black/yellow (Steelers), Bengals go Black/Purple, and Steelers go Brown/Orange

But still, I hate you. <:mad:>

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

now they all look like knockoff High School logos

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
That's exactly what I thought after I did the Lions logo.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Alouicious posted:

now they all look like knockoff High School logos

Also south american soccer.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Spoeank posted:

My plans fell through for today so I decided to make everyone a little uncomfortable:

I'm really confused why this is supposed to make me uncomfortable. Did you inverse the colors? Is the joke that the browns are the same?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm really confused why this is supposed to make me uncomfortable. Did you inverse the colors? Is the joke that the browns are the same?

He crossed each team's colors with their most hated rivals.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Ehud posted:

Which also explains the Browns joke too.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ehud posted:

Except the AFC South. Nobody hates the AFC South.

(and some teams were just sort of left over)

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Spoeank posted:

Made me think of one of those things where you stare at it for 30 seconds, then look at a white sheet of paper and you see them in the right color.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Y'all I'm gonna start a football blog because I want a project to work on.

The site is just me making effort posts about how Tony Romo is actually a good QB, posting stuff I think is funny, and trying to bring a non-sports radio perspective to NFL news. So, more like a personal project than anything else. If people actually read it then yay.

I can't come up with a catchy name for the site. I want a cool name like Every Day Should Be Saturday, or a funny name like Kissing Suzy Kolber. I'm open to anything NFL related. It doesn't have to do with the Phins.

If anyone has a cool idea, post it and if I use your idea then I'll give you a forums cert or a hug. Your choice.

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.
The highlighter green isn't burning my retinas enough.

My husband has gone on a Mario Kart 8 adventure for the weekend. While I don't expect him to mentally return for a while, I cleaned stuff, finished meal prepping, and finished my eye shadow play a day early. I'm afraid the blue isn't bright enough for ROSS MY SALAD's taste.

Throwback - San Diego Chargers

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I should add - my man Febreeze has agreed to provide some commissioned art for the blog design, so if your name idea inspires funny graphics, all the better.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Ehud posted:

The site is just me making effort posts about how Tony Romo is actually a good QB, posting stuff I think is funny, and trying to bring a non-sports radio perspective to NFL news. So, more like a personal project than anything else. If people actually read it then yay.

I can't come up with a catchy name for the site. I want a cool name like Every Day Should Be Saturday, or a funny name like Kissing Suzy Kolber. I'm open to anything NFL related. It doesn't have to do with the Phins.

If anyone has a cool idea, post it and if I use your idea then I'll give you a forums cert or a hug. Your choice.

Poop blog on a sunshine made of pee

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Football And Rational Thoughts

F.A.R.T.

Fart

E- but unrionically your blog name should be something like Football For Reasonable People or something like that

GNU Order fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Jun 1, 2014

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

GNU Order posted:

Football And Rational Thoughts

F.A.R.T.

Fart

People's Opinions On Pigskin

P.O.O.P.

Poop

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
FireTannyHill

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The acronyms are killing me.

I am 12 years old.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Gridiron All Year, Brilliantly Understandable Thoughts Tentatively Scheduled

G.A.Y. B.U.T.T.S.

Gay

Butts.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Ehud posted:

The acronyms are killing me.

I am 12 years old.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Spoeank posted:

Gridiron All Year, Brilliantly Understandable Thoughts Tentatively Scheduled

G.A.Y. B.U.T.T.S.

Gay

Butts.

I'm crying

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Maybe go with something short and simple like Seven-Step Drop Back or Wide Open Receiver Overthrown or Everyday I Dream of Safeties or Tom Brady's Handsome Smile

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
The Ehuducation of Football Fans

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Roger Goodell is a fucker

Both as a blog name and a general sentiment

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ehud posted:

Tony Romo Is A Good QB Dammit (http://tonyromoisagoodqbdammit.com/ is available)

Facts 'N Fumbles

Football Realtalk On Gridiron Goodness Excluding Ridiculousness (F.R.O.G.G.E.R.)

The Football Ninja (Only because thefootball.ninja is a real URL you can buy now)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
This is, without a doubt, artFart

https://twitter.com/UncleChaps/status/472128333409296384/photo/1

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I've got some dumb tattoos, but god drat that's some next level poo poo :stare:

Silly Burrito posted:

Facts 'N Fumbles

I would read the gently caress out of that if it was a gut check to lovely sports journalism.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Seahawks East gonna blow through the AFC South on their way to the Super Bowl. #Bortlesovermortals

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

What's wrong with getting a tattoo of Chad Henne?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
No Hennestache, for starters.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Is the Jaguars mascot cool because he does cool things or because it's the only thing worth paying attention to if you pay to go to a Jags game?

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.

Wait what does the '...E Kels...' tattoo above it say? Why is the anthropromorphic cat wearing terribly colored booties?

Blog Names:
Fourth and Long
Obtuse Pylon
Nickle or Dime
Stacked Corner
Every Morning Backup Quarterback

I made sure these URLs are available first.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

whypick1 posted:

Hennestache

Actually this strikes me as a nice simple name for Ehud's blog thing.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Athanatos posted:

Is the Jaguars mascot cool because he does cool things or because it's the only thing worth paying attention to if you pay to go to a Jags game?

Both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4SijuXpmcQ

Intruder fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jun 1, 2014

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Two More cards.

Bowman CaptainMunnerlyn by Darth_Brooks_, on Flickr

1992 Pacific David Yankey by Darth_Brooks_, on Flickr

I've got a couple more rookies to do and then I'm done for now.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

animeluva1 posted:

The highlighter green isn't burning my retinas enough.

My husband has gone on a Mario Kart 8 adventure for the weekend. While I don't expect him to mentally return for a while, I cleaned stuff, finished meal prepping, and finished my eye shadow play a day early. I'm afraid the blue isn't bright enough for ROSS MY SALAD's taste.

Throwback - San Diego Chargers

If the Chargers go to the playoffs this year, I'll take a picture of myself with this eyeshadow pattern.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

If the Chargers go to the playoffs this year, I'll take a picture of myself with this eyeshadow pattern.

:toxx:

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Will your health allow it?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ehud posted:

I think there are teams outside our division that are bigger rivals than the Lions though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

To prevent it from getting too complicated I started with big rivalries but I decided to do the color swaps solely in-division.

• Locked thread