Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
It's not easy making money up in this bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Steve Austin is not Stone Cold Steve Austin. He has said as much on the podcast. Hell, he once interviewed Stone Cold Steve Austin. I prefer the new, chilled out Austin and could listen to him shill all day. Or, you know, fast forward 30 seconds.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Austin's got bills to pay, he's got several ex wives that ARE ALL ON COUGAR LIFE DOT COM, THE ONLY DATING WEB SITE WHERE THE WOMEN HUNT YOU!!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Look if you guys already look like redneck Adonises that's your beeswax, but if you're over the age of 25 you NEED to supplement your testosterone lest your flagpole look like one you'd find on September 12, 2001

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Holy gently caress!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

His advertisements appeal directly to me, the working man.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

NienNunb posted:

His advertisements appeal directly to me, the working man.

That's because his show is for you, the working man (or woman.)

Grainbarn
Jul 2, 2007

What the fuck did I do?
I just hope he keeps taking swigs of various liquids on my behalf while continuing to interview cool pro wrestlers.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Well this B&V show is off to a flying start

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Just got around to listening to it, and Vinny just loving losing it at Impact was the best.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
I finally did a show with Johnny Blast, our pal from the NWA MSW days! If you at all watched Mountain State Wrestling, or partook in the Q&A he used to do here on PSP, this is a fun listen. Blast is congenial as hell and talked a lot about MSW, wrestling, his injuries, booking, the MSW wrestlers, and a whole range of things. Super fun show to do.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5rh5d959c2tirex/043+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3
https://archive.org/details/043WrestlehutPisscast
And on iTunes and RSS.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This may be mildly hyperbolic, but The Steve Austin Podcast is one of the greatest things in the history of forever.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
New SNCJ is up.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

I finally did a show with Johnny Blast, our pal from the NWA MSW days! If you at all watched Mountain State Wrestling, or partook in the Q&A he used to do here on PSP, this is a fun listen. Blast is congenial as hell and talked a lot about MSW, wrestling, his injuries, booking, the MSW wrestlers, and a whole range of things. Super fun show to do.

And on iTunes and RSS.

So who did he kill marry and gently caress?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

So who did he kill marry and gently caress?

That's for the next show, Beef Boy.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I was very late to post this. We did this on Wednesday.

THE 10 COUNT EPISODE 57 - THE FIRST 20 MINUTES IS GOOG & MRP BICKERING (AGAIN!!!)

THE TOPICS

01.) The WWE World Heavyweight Title Situation
02.) WWE is unwatchable right now
03.) The NXT callups suck too
04.) Payback predictions
05.) Where will Bray Wyatt be in six months?
06.) From Desumaytah: Is there anyone on the roster that WWE could present as a legitimate physical threat to Brock Lesnar?
07.) From I Before E: How does Blank become an LP superstar?
08.) From Doo-Wop Duodenum: Is Lana the next Ricardo Rodriguez?
09.) From NienNunb: What is the worst Kane angle ever?
10.) Is the WWE roster too small?

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

And on iTunes and RSS.

Great show! Blast continues to be one of the nicest people in wrestling.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
Wonder what's up with Dave going insane for Wyatt/Cena. It was not a good match.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

CombineThresher posted:

Great show! Blast continues to be one of the nicest people in wrestling.

Thank you. Blast is a, well, uh, he's a Blast to talk to. Getting to hear the Jacques story first hand was awesome.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Pisscast: Racist/Least Racist Ethnic-themed gimmicks

also how many diaps did CM Punk go through during last night's hockey game?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

ChampRamp posted:

Wonder what's up with Dave going insane for Wyatt/Cena. It was not a good match.

Him thinking the exact opposite, as did Bryan and Vinny.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

ChampRamp posted:

It was what a Last Man Standing match should be, a big violent brawl with a suitably ridiculous ending.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Big Dave Meltzer: Breaking the gender barrier in Japan.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

MassRafTer posted:

Big Dave Meltzer: Breaking the gender barrier in Japan.

Because it's Dave I'm not sure but it really sounded like he was subtexting that he got a lot of rear end on those trips.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

PaybackJack posted:

Because it's Dave I'm not sure but it really sounded like he was subtexting that he got a lot of rear end on those trips.

It would be pretty funny if the joshi girls called Dave a rat.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

PaybackJack posted:

Look man, he just went over to Japan and hung out with all the girls. You know he went in depth into the contrast between North American and Asian female wrestling styles and how this all ties back into Gotch vs. Hackenschmidt.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

It would be pretty funny if the joshi girls called Dave a rat.

You're with me, Leather

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

HulkaMatt posted:

I was very late to post this. We did this on Wednesday.

THE 10 COUNT EPISODE 57 - THE FIRST 20 MINUTES IS GOOG & MRP BICKERING (AGAIN!!!)

THE TOPICS
Goog I will not stand you lambasting Tyler Breeze! :argh:

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
That would explain all the ***** AJW matches in the 90s. Maybe he was Toyota's roadbeef.

Even though Dave has at least one kid I prefer to think of him as a lifelong virgin.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I mean how can anyone resist the leather jacket & curly mullet?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I can't get used to the better quality on Dave's side of Observer Radio.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

achillesforever6 posted:

Goog I will not stand you lambasting Tyler Breeze! :argh:

Goog likes CJ Parker, dude.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Skunkrocker posted:

Goog likes CJ Parker, dude.
Yeah, but the indignation at Tyler Breeze, a solid wrestler who has a distinct and over gimmick becoming a main event player in NXT; I mean I know WWE has been lovely for the past couple of weeks, but why take it out on him?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah, but the indignation at Tyler Breeze, a solid wrestler who has a distinct and over gimmick becoming a main event player in NXT; I mean I know WWE has been lovely for the past couple of weeks, but why take it out on him?

I don't think you get the goog's gimmick

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

how did I not know this existed until today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY60wbTotIc

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

how did I not know this existed until today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY60wbTotIc

I'm not sure it comes up every so often on B&V and I think Bryan was the reason it got uploaded.

It's one of those videos where you notice new things every time:

1. What does he keep looking at?

2. 18-32.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Finished Sim Limite.
2 hours of divas in 1999?! I can't believe this was a serious idea.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Finished Sim Limite.
2 hours of divas in 1999?! I can't believe this was a serious idea.

A Russo-era 2 hour divas program focused on Sable, before the days of Trish and Lita. How would they even fill 2 hours?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Grant DaNasty posted:

A Russo-era 2 hour divas program focused on Sable, before the days of Trish and Lita. How would they even fill 2 hours?

1 segment for each leg, 1 for each boob, one for her butt... um... and video packages for the second hour?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I'm guessing this is the reason Smackdown had an actual pilot instead of just a regular schedule to start. They needed to figure out how they could make this idea work, realized they couldn't and just booked a big free TV show instead.

• Locked thread