Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fag Boy Jim posted:

Please move this thread and also the XBox thread to a new forum where only ExZippo is allowed to post.

exzippo is a cool guy with a great life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm going to purchase a WiiU.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

It's teh black baby goku!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I think cool funny posts result from conflict and you can't get that when everyone is posting in their own safe spaces. Please do the right thing.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I am enthusiastic about the new Kirby Canvas Curse and the game where you make your own levels for Super Mario Bros. OR New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Captain Toad: The game and Zelda looked alright too. These things will finally push me over the edge into getting a Wii U late 2015 I think.

I don't give a poo poo about Yoshi's Epic Yarn, X, or Bayonetta 2.

Smash I would care about, but everyone I've ever enjoyed playing the series with has grown up, moved far away, and moved on with their lives.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Heran Bago posted:

I am enthusiastic about the new Kirby Canvas Curse and the game where you make your own levels for Super Mario Bros. OR New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Captain Toad: The game and Zelda looked alright too. These things will finally push me over the edge into getting a Wii U late 2015 I think.

I don't give a poo poo about Yoshi's Epic Yarn, X, or Bayonetta 2.

Smash I would care about, but everyone I've ever enjoyed playing the series with has grown up, moved far away, and moved on with their lives.

Thanks for the bad opinion no one gives a poo poo about. Anything else?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'll enjoy Super Smash Bros., Zelda, Xenoblade X, Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, and more on my new WiiU.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'll enjoy Super Smash Bros., Zelda, Xenoblade X, Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, and more on my new WiiU.

2014 was the Year of Luigi, but 2015 is going to be Our Year. the Year of the Gamer.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Nintendo is doomed. Thanks to all third-party companies abandoning them, it will be the only console where you cannot play Assassin's Creed: Unity, making it pretty much dead in the water. I think we can go ahead and lock this thread now.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Make me a mod of this thread, and also, put Mario on a Cell Phone.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

Edmund Honda posted:

some 4v4 TPS game for kids called Splatoon

Yeah god drat where is the fuckin blood and titties NITNENDO!? I do'nt feel grown!?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Bigass Moth posted:

People are losing their minds about all these previews of betas of games that come out next year or later.

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the concept of E3, but,

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I think what he meant is that kids are able to play it, not that it's just for kids. Nintendo games are good for all ages.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

LMAO nothing to show at E3 again Nintendo? Put Pokemon on iOS and get it over with.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
The Wii U is the next dreamcast. (it can only hope so)

fivegears4reverse
Apr 4, 2007

by R. Guyovich

whaley posted:

Yeah god drat where is the fuckin blood and titties NITNENDO!? I do'nt feel grown!?

They got the latter with Samus and Palutena in Smash Bros, maybe we can have another derail about how problematic this is

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

a stream of poo and urine

Bigass Moth posted:

The last Zelda was Twilight Princess,

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

Heran Bago posted:

That's ok

Edmund Honda
Sep 27, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think what he meant is that kids are able to play it, not that it's just for kids.

Shorthand for not full of desaturated manly men with big guns doing manly things

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Snacksmaniac posted:

LMAO nothing to show at E3 again Nintendo? Put Pokemon on iOS and get it over with.

i cant believe this is what people sincerely feel

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Nintendo hosed up again. SMH. Where's Assassin's Creed? Where's Watch_Dogs? Where's Call of Duty?

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011
Has the Wii U attitude in this thread really done a 180 or is this all an elaborate joke? I am legitimately excited for Nintendo again.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

The Unholy Ghost posted:

Has the Wii U attitude in this thread really done a 180 or is this all an elaborate joke? I am legitimately excited for Nintendo again.

Nintendo won E3.

waffle
May 12, 2001
HEH

The Unholy Ghost posted:

It was definitely a pretty decent showing of games but 2014 remains pretty barren. But, that may not be a huge disadvantage since that seems like the case for PS4 and XBone too

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

waffle posted:

It was definitely a legit good show but 2014 remains pretty barren. But, that may not be a huge disadvantage since that seems like the case for PS4 and XBone too

Yeah but all of Nintendo's games are now competing against all of Sony/Microsoft's big games. People poo poo all over Sony/MS because they have no exclusive games until 2015, but Nintendo just showed a ton of games that aren't coming out until 2015 and somehow they are being praised because they have a ton of exclusive games?

That said buying a cheap Wii U in 2015 is beginning to sound like a good idea.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Man E3 really pumped me up for the Wii U. I cant wait till outlets are fireselling it at garbage bin prices to nab one up.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

abagofcheetos posted:

Yeah but all of Nintendo's games are now competing against all of Sony/Microsoft's big games. People poo poo all over Sony/MS because they have no exclusive games until 2015, but Nintendo just showed a ton of games that aren't coming out until 2015 and somehow they are being praised because they have a ton of exclusive games?

That said buying a cheap Wii U in 2015 is beginning to sound like a good idea.

There are already more good Wii U exclusive games than ps4 and xbone combined, human being. Now sit the gently caress down and shut the gently caress up.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Yea they should be fire sale-ing them by the end of the year at latest.

kintoki doujin
Nov 11, 2013

AdmiralViscen posted:

I'm just glad Nintendo is here to give us unprecedented experiences like New Super Mario 4, 3D Mario 2, Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, Donkey Kong Country 5, and Wind Waker Round 2. Maybe tomorrow they will announce Kirby 17.

too true brother cant wait for these nintendo retards to suck are dicks once they see how slick dead island 2 plays hoorah

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Heran Bago posted:

Do your friends not have internet because :siren:your friends are losers:siren:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Man E3 really pumped me up for the Wii U. I cant wait till outlets are fireselling it at garbage bin prices to nab one up.

You could buy one now and get Mario Kart and a second game free, dude. Why wait to game?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cao Ni Ma posted:

You are poor lol

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

they'll be 129, 149 tops by december

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

elf help book posted:

You could buy one now and get Mario Kart and a second game free, dude. Why wait to game?

Because I dont care about any of the free games and I rather buy it when its $100.

dataisplural
Oct 27, 2013

Bread Set Jettison posted:

nintendo doesnt have onlone yet you loving idiot.

edit: online**

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The WiiU will be selling for 69 dollars by Christmas. Poor system.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'll just wait because 300 bucks is a lot of money to me - a lot of posters in this thread lol

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Kak posted:

The Wii U is the next dreamcast. (it can only hope so)

How long ago did the thread title change from that to what it is now?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Because I dont care about any of the free games and I rather buy it when its $100.

You are loving poor haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Bread Set Jettison posted:

yea let me just type in this loving 300 digit friend code

• Locked thread