Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Propaganda Machine posted:

Heck, didn't Skinty tell you not to trust me?

Oh I haven't trusted you in a long time. Why do you think I'm freely vomiting everything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Heck, didn't Skinty tell you not to trust me?

Repeatedly and often.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

windshipper posted:

Oh I haven't trusted you in a long time. Why do you think I'm freely vomiting everything?

Maybe something you ate. You did say something changed your perspective earlier.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

windshipper posted:

TIL that four days is a long time.

So let me get this straight: you knew I was lying to you, so you were hoping that embellishing on the lies would get Durf to change votes mid-council against me?

gently caress you, man.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Winson_Paine posted:

Maybe something you ate. You did say something changed your perspective earlier.

Nah, that changed my perspective as to whether or not I should freely vomit everything. I was debating staying mum, but then I went, EHHHH gently caress IT!

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

You know all the talk about the third place makes me think there should be like, some kind of consequence for it. Like first place gets the car, second gets the steak knives, third gets your fired. Not for this one, of course, but maybe some future one.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Winson_Paine posted:

You know all the talk about the third place makes me think there should be like, some kind of consequence for it. Like first place gets the car, second gets the steak knives, third gets your fired. Not for this one, of course, but maybe some future one.

Third place has to run battleship for the next game or face a permaban.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

TIL that four days is a long time.

So let me get this straight: you knew I was lying to you, so you were hoping that embellishing on the lies would get Durf to change votes mid-council against me?

gently caress you, man.

What embellishment have I done? :shrug: And I don't necessarily know what's lies and what's truth, but considering that pretty much your only realistic shot that you have at winning this game is taking out byers AND majuju... And the only thing I trust about you IS that you are playing to win...? It was really anything having to do with this council that I didn't trust. The whole thing about taking out byers and majuju sounds pretty legit to me, especially if you're playing to win.

And I didn't think it would have any effect on you this council.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Winson_Paine posted:

Third place nets the dreaded :siren: 100,000 HOUR PROBATION :siren:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:munch::munch::munch:

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

kettle corn or regular?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Winson_Paine posted:

Third place pays me $25.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Majuju posted:

kettle corn or regular?

Parsnip

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

IcePhoenix posted:

Third place has to run battleship for the next game or face a permaban.

You think playing battleship is bad. Ain't nothing worse than running it.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

windshipper posted:

What embellishment have I done? :shrug: And I don't necessarily know what's lies and what's truth, but considering that pretty much your only realistic shot that you have at winning this game is taking out byers AND majuju... And the only thing I trust about you IS that you are playing to win...? It was really anything having to do with this council that I didn't trust. The whole thing about taking out byers and majuju sounds pretty legit to me, especially if you're playing to win.

Classic Survivor Hail Mary: name your vote out loud in the middle of tribal. Hope that it works.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Third place nets the dreaded :siren: 100,000 HOUR PROBATION :siren:

Well, like a week or a month maybe? Some token of exile. Or a ban, lol. IDK. Just a thought.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Winson_Paine posted:

Well, like a week or a month maybe? Some token of exile. Or a ban, lol. IDK. Just a thought.

The ban's not bad. Third place has to donate :10bux: to Lowtax.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

The ban's not bad. Third place has to donate :10bux: to Lowtax.

More cause you have to buy all your upgrades again.

Not that I'd know or anything. :(

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Asiina posted:

clicks Rap Sheet

Pffffffft. That's actually hilarious. Good for you! FFV is pretty great.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Asiina posted:

I think you lose plat but keep archives? I can replace the AV, maybe arrange for the other poo poo.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Classic Survivor Hail Mary: name your vote out loud in the middle of tribal. Hope that it works.

Yes, because as you know, I know all about survivor and classic survivor moves from my extensive survivor watching experience!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

clicks Rap Sheet

Pffffffft. That's actually hilarious. Good for you! FFV is pretty great.

You should play in the Four Job Fiesta. It's good times. I recommend it to everyone even if they haven't played FFV before.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Asiina posted:

You think playing battleship is bad. Ain't nothing worse than running it.

Yeah I could tell, that's why I suggested it. And the reason I said perma instead of regular ban is because I bet some of us would just pay the 10-20 bucks to not do it.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Winson_Paine posted:

Blue star alert, guys. This one might be trouble.

MAN, AFTER ALL THAT, I DONT KNOW. I TRIED MY BEST, GOD, GOD KNOWS I DID, BUT I THINK WE ALL KNOW BY NOW. BYERS? PROPAGADA MACHINE? ICE PHOENIX? MAJUJU? TEAM DURF, MAN, I CANT WIN.

I CANT BEAT THESE GUYS

BUT I TELL YOU WHAT HULKAMATT

I AINT ONE TO LET THE FANS DOWN

I KNOW I CANT GO TO FINAL TRIBAL AND WIN

SO I FOUND SOMEBODY TO FILL IN FOR ME

I THINK MAYBE YOU KNOW HIM, HULKAMATT

Winson_Paine posted:

HE'S A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE

AND HIS AVATAR

IS CACTUS JACK

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jun 10, 2014

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

:munch: :munch:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

:munch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHdWyL4va0E :munch:

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

windshipper posted:

And the only thing I trust about you IS that you are playing to win...? It was really anything having to do with this council that I didn't trust. The whole thing about taking out byers and majuju sounds pretty legit to me, especially if you're playing to win.

On a side note, this is really the only thing that prop has said to me that I really believe. She is playing to win - for herself. Not her team, but for herself.

Combine that with her already having a detailed plan and outline of what she wants to see happen to byers and when he should be voted out... You get the picture.

BUT NO! NO! TOTES NOT TRUE! IT was all a ruse, you see....

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

windshipper posted:

She is playing to win - for herself. Not her team, but for herself.

Isn't that sort of the point? You and me and Byers and Skinty and PM and IP and Maj and Fast Luck are not here because we lacked places to shitpost, I am sort of assuming everyone here is playing for themselves. All the people who got voted off were too, and whoever gets voted off tonight is, and God and Jesus and Mr. McMahon all are.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Well technically I'm here because when I couldn't convince Grody that if we put Hulkamatt in a dress no one would be able to tell it was the same poster.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Winson_Paine posted:

Isn't that sort of the point? You and me and Byers and Skinty and PM and IP and Maj and Fast Luck are not here because we lacked places to shitpost, I am sort of assuming everyone here is playing for themselves. All the people who got voted off were too, and whoever gets voted off tonight is, and God and Jesus and Mr. McMahon all are.

Mr. McMahon is playing for the good of the FEDERATION, son.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Majuju posted:

Mr. McMahon is playing for the good of the FEDERATION, son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7aQP4dXFgs

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Winson_Paine posted:

You and me and Byers and Skinty and PM and IP and Maj and Fast Luck are not here because we lacked places to shitpost

But just in case we did, we now know the glory that is BYOB :3:

They were so nice when we went in there to practice for the quoting challenge.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

But just in case we did, we now know the glory that is BYOB :3:

They were so nice when we went in there to practice for the quoting challenge.

Opinions are still divided on BYOB!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I still love so much that "I don't know" is a legitimate answer.

Some variations were "hosed if I know", "beats me", and "I have no idea".

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I'm back, and will be revealing the vote in three minutes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's time to reveal the votes. After the votes are read, the player with the highest number of votes cast against them will be the next player eliminated. If anyone has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Windshipper has stood up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

windshipper posted:

Sorry everyone, had a whet faart buildin up.

Alright, time to reveal the vote.

One vote for Windshipper.

• Locked thread