Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aeverous
Nov 13, 2009
Maybe you can get Baggio out of retirement so Pirlo has his old mate to punt long balls to and has someone to talk to about prostate cancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

aeverous posted:

Maybe you can get Baggio out of retirement so Pirlo has his old mate to punt long balls to and has someone to talk to about prostate cancer.

Come to think of it, seeing Pirlo and Il Divin' Codino talking about philosophy and football and music and poo poo would be something I would pay to see.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

aeverous posted:

Maybe you can get a couple of World Cup veterans from '66 so your side has someone who knows what it means to win anything internationally.

aeverous
Nov 13, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Maybe you can get a couple of World Cup veterans from '66 so your side has someone who knows what it means to win anything internationally.

Erm excuse me we won two world wars as well.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

aeverous posted:

Erm excuse me we won two world wars as well.

The Americans did that while you cowered in your subway tunnels.

aeverous
Nov 13, 2009
You're just mad that your country didn't get picked for the good team just like you in school.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Will the Americans be able to save you on the pitch? Doubtful.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
game is all for balotelli to decide. He will get service but will he score? english midfield doesnt run or string passes together while they completely lack any organization in attack or defence.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Gigi Galli posted:

Hahaha

It's funny cause it's true :eng99:

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
ARE HARGREAVES!

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

Slaapaav posted:

He will get service but will he score?

lol Balotelli is black, Italy is racist, he doesn't get service.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Can't wait for Gerrard to slip and leave all the space for Mario to go by Joe Fart, stop the ball in the line and then do a floor header for maximum humiliation. Then comment sections all around England will explode in a torrent of racism and tears.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

In parachutes a smiling Jozy.

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Joe Fart never ceases to make me laugh

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Class vs Trash imo

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder what book Gerrard was reading on the plane

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

JFairfax posted:

I wonder what book Gerrard was reading on the plane

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
The english translation of the book of Totti jokes

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

peep the gazzetta page today for a fun surprise, it'll be that way in print as well

https://www.gazzetta.it

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Gigi Galli posted:

peep the gazzetta page today for a fun surprise, it'll be that way in print as well

https://www.gazzetta.it

What's the fun surprise?

SandersPacheco
Jul 15, 2004

Faster than light

Brony Car posted:

What's the fun surprise?

It's all in blue. :ssh:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Brony Car posted:

What's the fun surprise?

It's normally in pink

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
did they do that with print copies as well?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

JFairfax posted:

did they do that with print copies as well?

Yep.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
That's pretty cool

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Aw, I love these little easter egg editions. Gonna get someone to buy me a copy I think

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
One of the Italian guys at church told me why it's fated for Italy to win the World Cup. Ever since the College of Cardinals stopped electing Italian popes, the following have happened:

October 1978, noted Polish person Karol Wojtyła is elected Pope. The next World Cup after his election, Italy beats Poland in the semifinals en route to winning.

April 2005, German Josef Ratzinger is elected Pope. The next World Cup after his election, Italy beats Germany in the semifinals en route to winning.

So this year, Italy will dispatch Argentina in the semifinals en route to their 5th World Cup win. It's the will of God, and not even Diego Maradona can interfere this time.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Barehanded Brother posted:

One of the Italian guys at church told me why it's fated for Italy to win the World Cup. Ever since the College of Cardinals stopped electing Italian popes, the following have happened:

October 1978, noted Polish person Karol Wojtyła is elected Pope. The next World Cup after his election, Italy beats Poland in the semifinals en route to winning.

April 2005, German Josef Ratzinger is elected Pope. The next World Cup after his election, Italy beats Germany in the semifinals en route to winning.

So this year, Italy will dispatch Argentina in the semifinals en route to their 5th World Cup win. It's the will of God, and not even Diego Maradona can interfere this time.

you'll find that diego maradona is, in fact, d10s

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Barehanded Brother posted:

Oh you better believe this is canonization

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

Gigi Galli posted:

If this happens.... I dunno... I'd have to start being Catholic again.

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

Gigi Galli posted:

Is it possible for them to meet in the semis?

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

saihttam posted:

Is it possible for them to meet in the semis?
its rated as v. possible

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

If this happens I will have to start attending church again (haven't been since I was like 10, other than weddings and funerals)

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Drogadon posted:

If this happens I will have to start attending church again (haven't been since I was like 10, other than weddings and funerals)
ill get in on this toxx with you

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

mynameisjohn posted:

its rated as v. possible

Cool

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Great, De Sciglio is injured and won't play against England. We don't have anyone on the team that can viably replace him, so everything is going to poo poo already unless we tell Criscito to grab a plane from Russia SMH

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Duro posted:

Great, De Sciglio is injured and won't play against England. We don't have anyone on the team that can viably replace him, so everything is going to poo poo already unless we tell Criscito to grab a plane from Russia SMH

:suicide:

Guess it's time for a full stop Juventus defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Nationalize Lichtsteiner imo, I think he would be up for that.

• Locked thread