Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

boom boom boom posted:

She is putting out those videos very slowly

who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
that guy looks like he could be ulillillia's big brother

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

well it makes sense because now she has to 100% every game ever made or people call her a poser

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Pick posted:

well it makes sense because now she has to 100% every game ever made or people call her a poser

but she doesn't use footage of herself playing the game omg loving horrible burn the witch BURN THE WITCH!!!!!

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
god this man is repulsive.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

ladyboy pancake posted:

god this man is repulsive.

it's really funny to listen to anita sarkeesian calmly talking about something and then this goonlord SCREAMING IN RAGE

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
SAMUS ARAN EXISTS AND SO DOES LARA CROFT SEXISM IS OVER YOU BIIITCH.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Pick posted:

lol like that would change anything

nerds are horrible reactionary misogynistic garbage people and she's invaded their space in a way they will never be able to accept no matter now well reasoned or correct it could ever be

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
It's funny she mentions Binary Domain as a game that features exoticized Asian women, when it's a game made by Japanese developers for the Western audience.

There's a lot to unpack there.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
like my diiiick! heyyoooo

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

ladyboy pancake posted:

SAMUS ARAN EXISTS AND SO DOES LARA CROFT SEXISM IS OVER YOU BIIITCH.

i like how he pretty much only refers to them as "chicks"

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the content she puts out doesnt even need to be correct because the response she gets has already pretty well proven her arguments for her

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

four videos

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

its some of the most effective trolling ive ever seen and i dont think she even intended it that way

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Hello ladycrew

How do I learn to fashion

Thanks

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
this guy has over 1k videos on his youtube channel

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i think that was the only anita vid i didnt agree with 100% but i didnt make like 4 videos about it.

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!

Troposphere posted:

:stonk:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
my youtube channel was entirely clips from bee movie

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
my youtube channel is a bunch of low effort jokes and video game things

i have like over 3 million youtube views fsr

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!

Troposphere posted:

Pick posted:

my youtube channel was entirely clips from bee movie

Not sure which is worse.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it's 100% aok to not agree with all of the points or even many of the points anita makes

it's not ok to disagree with her the way these god damned people do

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

WindmillSlayer posted:

Hello ladycrew

How do I learn to fashion

Thanks
read the men's fashion thread / ladies' fashion thread (depending on gender and stylistic preference) on ylls

do the exact opposite of everything they tell you

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

scuze me just gonna sit over here in the corner and lose my poo poo over these adorable swimmyslinkies

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
just wear clothes that fit and go well with your skin/hair

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Avshalom posted:

read the men's fashion thread / ladies' fashion thread (depending on gender and stylistic preference) on ylls

I was hoping for a book or something :saddowns: lady fashion is what I want to learn, because I am a Big Gay Homo and no nothing about it and it will probably end up being important to me in about six months,

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

VanSandman posted:

scuze me just gonna sit over here in the corner and lose my poo poo over these adorable swimmyslinkies
they're darlings :3:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

NecroMonster posted:

it's 100% aok to not agree with all of the points or even many of the points anita makes

it's not ok to disagree with her the way these god damned people do

Yeah, I really hate how the reaction to her was so vitriolic that now you're either a Good Person who agrees with her, or a 4chan misogynist Elliot Rodgers.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Avshalom posted:

haha the women's fashion thread um

sometimes has

interesting notions

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9IOjFRFjrOku8aTCwfL4MXi_e7gZYXwf

This dude does a good job illustrating how lovely and misinformed most criticisms are. Although it's just another dude talking about Anita so whatevs.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
FRIES.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Avshalom posted:

they're darlings :3:

who gives a FUKC ABOUT bideogayms im here for the cute animal pictures and to withold the ones i take jealously like some sort of puppy-hoarding scrooge

imma have LIKE 20 POOPMACHINES RUNNING AROUND MY HOUSE IN 2 MONTHS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
also video games are terrible and discussing them seriously is the lamest thing possible because it means arguing with horrible broken manchildren instead of pushing them down and taking their lunch money or spraying them down with a hose for the sake of public health

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

boom boom boom posted:

Yeah, I really hate how the reaction to her was so vitriolic that now you're either a Good Person who agrees with her, or a 4chan misogynist Elliot Rodgers.

tho to be fair i think a lot of people who disagree w/ her are just blatantly misogynistic in like a large majority of the cases and they dont argue with any nuance.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

also video games are terrible and discussing them seriously is the lamest thing possible because it means arguing with horrible broken manchildren

i did this for a living once.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

i did this for a living once.

I'd say I'm sorry but you probably did something in a past life to deserve such a punishment.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
im seriously going to upload like 200 pictures of puppyshit if i lose it during pupgeddon, if that happens call the hospital

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

also video games are terrible and discussing them seriously is the lamest thing possible because it means arguing with horrible broken manchildren instead of pushing them down and taking their lunch money or spraying them down with a hose for the sake of public health

Not quite as bad as this thread, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

tho to be fair i think a lot of people who disagree w/ her are just blatantly misogynistic in like a large majority of the cases and they dont argue with any nuance.

that's because what anita says in most of her vids (haven't watched the new one yet) is basically feminism 101 so if you disagree with it uhhh...welllp....

• Locked thread