Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I forgot Will Sasso is pretty good at voices.

Man, those were all really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

CBJSprague24 posted:

E-Male? :lol:

Are the outcomes to this show somewhat predetermined? I've seen several instances where the wrong player is given points, in some cases more than the points that were supposed to be given out.

It's pretty heavily edited so the point totals jump around.

Sometimes it's sloppy.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

LOL I couldn't stop laughing at Chris' answer

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

All three of those were awesome.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

R. Kelly Splash Mountain :stare: :golfclap:

"Chris Le-vine" was incredible too, good god. And that whole E-Male segment :allears:

"Hey girl, let's do some butt stuff. But not with your butt, with my butt. And not with you, with your brother. And not with your brother, with your brother and his friends."

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

twistedmentat posted:

I forgot Will Sasso is pretty good at voices.

Man, those were all really good.
Will was always my favorite on MadTV, that and Phil Lamarr and Nicole Sullivan :allears:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Holy poo poo, the extended version is amazing.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Is it just me or is Chris D'Elia aggressively unlikeable?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I think he's consistently hilarious :shobon:

Although I haven't seen his show Undateable, but I saw a few clips of it and it didn't look funny at all. Ron Funches is on that show too, so I wonder why he and Chris are even on it.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

I'm with you. I don't know what it is, and I really don't like to dislike people unless they go out of their way (which doesn't apply to him, I don't think) but there's just something.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

I have no idea what he's like elsewhere, but I enjoyed him and Bryan talking poo poo back and forth.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The first thing I ever saw him in was Workaholics when he played a totally unbelievable pedophile named Topher:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwEiFLwjWtA

I thought he was hilarious in that, and I've enjoyed everything I've seen him in since, including his stand-up specials. Plus he looks and sometimes acts like a good friend of mine, so that helps.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Steve Yun posted:

I have no idea what he's like elsewhere, but I enjoyed him and Bryan talking poo poo back and forth.

Listen to "Ten Minute Podcast". It's basically just that back and forth poo poo talk every episode. Ands it's an easy time investment.

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

Never cross an introvert.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Although I haven't seen his show Undateable, but I saw a few clips of it and it didn't look funny at all. Ron Funches is on that show too, so I wonder why he and Chris are even on it.

I DVR'd it for Ron Funches and it was awful. I think I watched about 7 minutes of it and then deleted it.

Tooter
Nov 12, 2003

I think he's consistently hilarious :shobon:

I watched a few episodes. Ron is under utilized. It was entertaining in that I didn't expect much, there are hot girls, and it is better than Dad's. I thought he was hilarious in this episode. Getting upset about the tuna slayed me.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

MONDAY 6/23
• Jason Nash @Jason23Nash
• Busy Phillips @Busyphilipps25
• Andy Daly @TVsAndyDaly

TUESDAY 6/24
• Doug Benson @DougBenson
• Nikki Glaser @NikkiGlaser
• Ron Funches @RonFunches

WEDNESDAY 6/25
• Steve Byrne @stevebyrnelive
• Owen Benjamin @OwenBenjamin
• Roy Wood Jr. @roywoodjr

THURSDAY 6/26
• Harley Morenstein @HarleyPlays
• Hannah Hart @harto
• Grace Helbig @gracehelbig

Got some good ones this week, though I'm disappointed that Mamrie Hart isn't on Thursday's ep with Hannah and Grace.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Tuesday's episode deserves to be an hour long.

OmniBeer
Jun 5, 2011

This is no time to
remain stagnant!

Acquilae posted:

Tuesday's episode deserves to be an hour long.

Hell, Tuesday's episode deserves its own SPINOFF.

I was talking about this show with a friend awhile back, and that lineup was my dream-team.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Holy poo poo, the extended version is amazing.

Yes, yes it is. One of my favorite episodes probably. Both of them destroying Bryan Callen started a minute in and never once got old.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

This week is going to be fantastic.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Tuesday's episode is gonna be insanely funny and I can't wait to see how many bacon jokes Harley cracks in Thursday's show.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
The only day I'm not excited for is Wednesday but that's only because I don't recognize any of the names.

Periodiko
Jan 30, 2005
Uh.

The first thing I ever saw him in was Workaholics when he played a totally unbelievable pedophile named Topher:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwEiFLwjWtA

It's like he's doing an impression of Nick Kroll.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
Am I alone in thinking that the Sklar brothers are annoying as gently caress?

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

I don't know if I'd say annoying but they aren't funny to me at all. Maybe one in ten answers they give will actually be something I'd find funny.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Midnight City posted:

I don't know if I'd say annoying but they aren't funny to me at all. Maybe one in ten answers they give will actually be something I'd find funny.

They aren't funny in general. I've tried watching their stand-up. It's so dull.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
I just wanted to say Tuesday's episode was one of the best they've ever done. The all star panel killed it and of course Funches was beyond hilarious.

OmniBeer
Jun 5, 2011

This is no time to
remain stagnant!

Relentlessboredomm posted:

I just wanted to say Tuesday's episode was one of the best they've ever done. The all star panel killed it and of course Funches was beyond hilarious.

The fanfiction.

THE FANFICTION.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

And Canada did not GET IT! For some loving reason they repeated the same episode from monday. No one knows why they did that.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Not being able to talk about it was when I missed the forums the most.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Corrupt Eurotrash cabal FIFA.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

BigRed0427 posted:

Corrupt Eurotrash cabal FIFA.

They just needed more evidence, man!

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Poor Steve Byrne and his lovely buzzer :<

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

#THingsMichaleBayShouldRemake

You monster.

Edit: Is Halley Berry doing a Syfy show?

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo, Awesome Kong!

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

Holy poo poo, Awesome Kong!

YEah, if you wanna know that's Pro Wrestler Awesome Kong during her TNA run.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

BigRed0427 posted:

#THingsMichaleBayShouldRemake

You monster.

Edit: Is Halley Berry doing a Syfy show?

Actually, it's on CBS.

Though it does look like a SyFy show.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I remember the internet was so obscure when losers like Grace Helbig and whatever the gently caress that Harto bitch is wouldn't have gotten the time of day in the presence of real comedians because they wouldn't have lasted a day in the real world. Those were the days mang. Next we'll be seeing those Smosh douchebags and Jenna Marbles.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Shitenshi posted:

I remember the internet was so obscure when losers like Grace Helbig and whatever the gently caress that Harto bitch is wouldn't have gotten the time of day in the presence of real comedians because they wouldn't have lasted a day in the real world. Those were the days mang. Next we'll be seeing those Smosh douchebags and Jenna Marbles.
guys

I was into the internet before it was cool

now the internet is just for lame conformists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Generic American
Mar 15, 2012

I love my Peng

Shitenshi posted:

Next we'll be seeing those Smosh douchebags and Jenna Marbles.
Still better than David Spade, though! :v:

• Locked thread