Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
portals, the oracle of ladythread

viscous wolves posted:

good morning

I had a dream that I was watching Bee Movie in a theater with my family. it was total chaos and at one point a wild boar got in. I killed it, bled it and put it in a makeshift smoker. the coppery smell of blood filled the room as the seinfeldbee attempted to seduce a human

unrelated

quoted so it isn't lost at the end of last page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I once sleep-yelled at my roommate to stop rubbing her rear end on me. She hadn't been, of course, she was just sort of gently shaking my shoulder (with her hand) to wake me up because I'd fallen asleep on the couch

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I want them to announce that theyre gonna remake the Last Starfighter, and have a big marketing push and a trailer full of modern whiz-band special effects, but when people went to the theater when it comes out, it's just the original The Last Starfighter.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
the worst thing i did when i was asleep was one night i had a screaming nightmare about spiders. mum came in to wake me up, vanya came with her and jumped on the bed, and of course i thought he was a giant spider and freaked the gently caress out; i didn't hit him but i flailed around and screeched like a goddamn lunatic

after she'd gone back to her room and i'd woken up properly, i became aware of this little muffled sobbing sound coming from under the computer desk

vanya had taken shelter and was pressed right into the corner in terror, it took me like five minutes of kissing sounds to coax him out :(

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
my bf once called me a fascist when I tried to wake him up. then he grabbed my hand and said "I didn't mean that, you're not a fascist, I'm sorry". he had no memory of it a minute later.

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
a catgoat just seems like an animal that would get into way too much trouble to be worth it

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
please dont tell me that's someone's actual tattoo

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

I was out at pride london today

it was VERY gay.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm glad you had a gay day!

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Meis posted:

I was out at pride london today

it was VERY gay.

was it gay in a quiet british way or in a louder continental way

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

VanSandman posted:

was it gay in a quiet british way or in a louder continental way

getting the feeling that sandman has only enchountered british people through tv and movies

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

viscous wolves posted:

getting the feeling that sandman has only enchountered british people through tv and movies

not true i have also seen them in photographs and heard them on the radio

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i had a babysitter from birmingham when i was a toddler, and inexplicably held onto my english accent without meaning to until i was like 14

then i heard a recording of my voice, thought "oh my god i sound like a tool" and trained myself out of it

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

viscous wolves posted:

Yeah this. It was loud and fun!

Still not sure about this "lets make the word tranny our own" thing some peeps are doing tho.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Meis posted:

Still not sure about this "lets make the word tranny our own" thing some peeps are doing tho.
being comfortable and uncomfortable with slur reclamation are both perfectly valid positions. if you don't like it, don't do it; as long as you don't infringe on other trans people using the word, don't let anyone tell you that you're wrong for not being okay with it yourself

this has been an announcement from your resident meis fan

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
also i'm having a late-night worry sesh about the reality of bringing vanya back into my life

am i qualified to care for this tinydog? will i be able to cater to all his needs? :ohdear:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i feel like i'm having a baby or something, i'm so afraid of ruining this little creature's life

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

ugghhh thought I would be done with the old house after today but noooooooo nobody else could be bothered to finish moving their poo poo on time so we have to go back tomorrow to finish cleaning :mad:

oval office raja posted:

Loungefly has had some issues with defective metal bits in the past, so maybe? You might be unlucky and have one defective and one you broke somehow. Do you usually carry them crossbody?
yeah always crossbody, I don't really like shoulder bags
it wasn't the metal bit that broke, it was the leather loop that holds the metal bit

Avshalom posted:

i'm writing a vanya fact file for potential landlords
include pictures and an audio recording of soft beeps
they won't be able to say no

Meis posted:

here is the dick
if you rate it I'll tell him what you think
p standard cock tbh, maybe a bit thin for my taste
picture quality: bad
5/10 would not bother to look at again

Avshalom posted:

if you order delivery from them despite (presumably) being a short walk away, you'll be my hero
I've done this
I currently live right across the road from my favourite Indian takeaway and we're still going to get it delivered probably, no shame
who wants to put on pants anyway

VanSandman posted:

i tried putting the l in the link to make these smaller
it was a bitch to do from my phone
thanks VS

Avshalom posted:

my desk atm
bitch be high as gently caress

Avshalom posted:

the worst thing i did when i was asleep was one night i had a screaming nightmare about spiders. mum came in to wake me up, vanya came with her and jumped on the bed, and of course i thought he was a giant spider and freaked the gently caress out; i didn't hit him but i flailed around and screeched like a goddamn lunatic

after she'd gone back to her room and i'd woken up properly, i became aware of this little muffled sobbing sound coming from under the computer desk

vanya had taken shelter and was pressed right into the corner in terror, it took me like five minutes of kissing sounds to coax him out :(
poor Vanya :( you should include this story in his factfile

Avshalom posted:

i feel like i'm having a baby or something, i'm so afraid of ruining this little creature's life
he loves you and you love him and you'll be the happiest together :3:

glad you had fun at Pride Meis!

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Avshalom posted:

being comfortable and uncomfortable with slur reclamation are both perfectly valid positions. if you don't like it, don't do it; as long as you don't infringe on other trans people using the word, don't let anyone tell you that you're wrong for not being okay with it yourself

this has been an announcement from your resident meis fan

Yeah thats my opinion too. Id never tell someone not to, just probably won't use the phrase myself.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
plantgurl looks high/orgasmic mostly because she literally has no eyes so isn't really motivated to lift her eyelids all the way, but also she is probably high/orgasming

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Avshalom posted:

also i'm having a late-night worry sesh about the reality of bringing vanya back into my life

am i qualified to care for this tinydog? will i be able to cater to all his needs? :ohdear:

You'll make it work, and you'll both be happier.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Avshalom posted:

plantgurl looks high/orgasmic mostly because she literally has no eyes so isn't really motivated to lift her eyelids all the way, but also she is probably high/orgasming

Its a great pic, if I didnt say so before

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i don't know why i've never drawn with a ballpoint before, it's so much smoother than felt pens and ballpoints are like 20 cents each

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

the first day that your elementary school lets you use a ballpoint pen instead of a pencil is among the happiest in a child's life imo

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i still remember getting my pen license

we needed permission to write in cursive rather than print too; i got in trouble for putting a little curly tail on my a before i was allowed

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

the satisfyingly unsullied pages and smell of a brand new exercise book before you've ruined it with your chicken scratch handwriting and ugly doodles

Scuzzywuffit
Feb 5, 2012

Torka posted:

the first day that your elementary school lets you use a ballpoint pen instead of a pencil is among the happiest in a child's life imo

God, yes. I write everything in pen because it feels so much better than pencil, which always resulted in my tests in harder math classes getting covered in completely illegible scribbles.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Torka posted:

the satisfyingly unsullied pages and smell of a brand new exercise book before you've ruined it with your chicken scratch handwriting and ugly doodles
the first couple of pages where you put in so much effort to make it look nice
yes, it will be beautiful and perfect this time

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

vaguely posted:

the first couple of pages where you put in so much effort to make it look nice
yes, it will be beautiful and perfect this time

this time

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i almost got suspended in sixth grade for drawing so much in my books

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

wake up and my mom is gone and she has left no note, thats fine ill just wait a few hours see if she comes back or contacts me

few hours later i try and call her to find out whats up and i cannot get ahold of her great starting to freak out alittle i hate my loving brain and my mom is not what you could call "well" right now

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Sounds like a jewish mafia hit if I've never heard one before.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Captain Candiru posted:

Sounds like a jewish mafia hit if I've never heard one before.
*quietly adds you to the list*

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Schindler's Hit List: The Reckoning.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

called a relative who knew where she was now i can stop freaking out yey

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
sup mom trauma buddy

Adbot