Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

FUXKIN sexy rear end game off footy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
What was so great about this game? It was fairly boring up until I had to stop paying attention, because of this delicious rice dressing aka "dirty rice" that I am making. That was around the 85th minute or so.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I had hoped Germany would face Belgium instead of Algeria just to make a terrible Schlieffen-plan joke.

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

Thirteenth Step posted:

gently caress the EPL and every other league off and put every one of these countries into a huge league and lets just do that instead

This except hold the euros every even year and the World Cup every odd year and ignore the Olympics mmmmmm

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
neuer-lloris gonna give us all fits

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Creepy Goat posted:

gently caress ozil of all the players to score gently caress that frog eyed greaseball.

This

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

XyrlocShammypants posted:

We can expect Germany and France to be entrenched in this coming match.

Either side will have to have some i-Maginot-ion in order to score

kill me

Hip Gelatinous Cube
May 30, 2001

what up

3peat posted:

millions of french bourgeois breathe a sigh of relief

plenty of BMW/Mercedes/Audi are gonna burn in Paris tonight, dont worry about it

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Creepy Goat posted:

this was the most heart breaking match I've ever seen. gently caress ozil of all the players to score gently caress that frog eyed greaseball. For real if that last chance by Algeria had found the net I would have had a stroke. Come on France.

gently caress you m8, Ozil is the man.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Darth Windu posted:

What was so great about this game? It was fairly boring up until I had to stop paying attention, because of this delicious rice dressing aka "dirty rice" that I am making. That was around the 85th minute or so.

sorry man it was a pretty good game

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Best World Cup ever. Guys I don't want this to ever stop.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
All 6 group stage winners have advanced. I think you will find this streak broken when the USA Golden Freedom Isnt Free Eagles win tomorrow

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Wendigee posted:

sorry man it was a pretty good game

What made it so.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Calling it now USA advances.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Darth Windu posted:

shut the gently caress up you stupid idiot retard f*ggot

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
france will play into germanys hands and lose, algeria had the perfect counter for mertesacker and just let them off the hook. too bad, has every griup winner won in the round of 16 so far?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

sircozzie posted:

game of the tournament by a mile

Algeria and Germany should meet more often.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Darth Windu posted:

What made it so.

the match

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
dreams only exist to be crushed

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Darth Windu posted:

Maybe you should head over to the wrestlehut and stay there

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

fat greasy puto posted:

france will play into germanys hands and lose, algeria had the perfect counter for mertesacker and just let them off the hook. too bad, has every griup winner won in the round of 16 so far?

confirm

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

God drat that was a good game.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

tetsman posted:

Vahid can be proud of this team. He did the best he could with a limited pool and made a strong and overpaid team such as Germany tremble in front of the Algerian defense. It's a shame it had to end like this, but it was bound to happen. I sincerely hope Algeria keep growing into a competent international team and that this is not their golden generation, just the beginning of something bigger.

gently caress yes

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

ruffles got the worst commercials in the cup by far. Keep it up horrible marketing team.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
i'm gutted about the algerians and vahid

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!
Haha ESPN immeadiatly brings up the war.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Zythrst posted:

Haha ESPN immeadiatly brings up the war.
It was almost as inevitable as the war itself

Steve Evets
Feb 6, 2006

Judakel posted:

and you should hope for this, i don't want brazil in the final

Don't worry Colombia will take care of those chucklefucks on Friday.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Darth Windu posted:

What made it so.

i dunno man there was a bunch of good footwork, tons of close calls, good plays, lots of injuries.

What do you want? a touch down?

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Darth Windu posted:

:getout:

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

if you didn't like that game then you should just stop watching world cup

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

tetsman posted:

i'm gutted about the algerians and vahid

same op they played their hearts out

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo
cool football matches today you guys.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
That Algerian striker just threw himself out of the transfer window with that garbage performance

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Darth Windu posted:

I can smell the brim of your fedora from here.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Best match in the best world cup ever?

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Darth Windu posted:

I think there is some arena football on ESPN 2 if you check real quick

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Algeria
Population
- 2014 estimate 38,700,000[5] (34th)
Germany
Population
- 2014 estimate 80,716,000[10] (16th)

makes sense mathematically

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Darth Windu posted:

too much cock in your mouth it seems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

orange sky posted:

Algeria
Population
- 2014 estimate 38,700,000[5] (34th)
Germany
Population
- 2014 estimate 80,716,000[10] (16th)