Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

tetsman posted:

i'm gutted about the algerians and vahid

more and more north africans at a higher level(even those who are actually french and born and raised there) are actually picking their parents' countries and there's much more quality players playing for the Algerian and Moroccan national sides than there was during the 00's, so it's looking up :)

Monday Bandele posted:

That Algerian striker just threw himself out of the transfer window with that garbage performance

He's playing CL football at sporting next year, he wasn't moving anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

warcrimes posted:

Best match in the best world cup ever?

No but a cool and good game all the same. Brazil and Chile is still GoTTSF (game of the tournament so far)

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Zythrst posted:

Haha ESPN immeadiatly brings up the war.

They forgot the number 1 rule.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
ok great stop replying to that stupid loving post please, thanks, talk about a great match that just happened

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Gonna pretend that all Özil needed was confidence to not be poo poo from now on, that makes me feel better about how much he didn't want to score that goal

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Finn posted:

ok great stop replying to that stupid loving post please, thanks, talk about a great match that just happened

That was some loving match!

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
I hope we get to see Valbuena go up for a header against Mertesacker

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
gently caress

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
*in Michael Ballack voice*

whad a wolley

orange sky
May 7, 2007

eviljelly posted:

where does USA fit into this

Immigrants don't count so USA has like 10,000 original inhabitants

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Hashtag Nascar posted:

more and more north africans at a higher level(even those who are actually french and born and raised there) are actually picking their parents' countries and there's much more quality players playing for the Algerian and Moroccan national sides than there was during the 00's, so it's looking up :)

Yeah. I hope Vahid remains with Algeria. I know they struggled a bit during the qualifiers, but his tactics were more than competent and his reading of the game was always spot on. The Algerians put everything they had in them and stuck to the plan.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

julian assflange posted:

No but a cool and good game all the same. Brazil and Chile is still GoTTSF (game of the tournament so far)

I think the game where America scored a goal with a player's dick should be strongly considered as well.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Mbolhi has no Beast Mode off switch. And I really want the entire team to go international, get more experienced.

I know for sure that there is no end to football hopefuls all over Algeria, and the Algerian National league has been really improving these last few years. Hopefully this gets Algeria the attention that the team earned this WC.

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder
Boy I'd hate to be a car in France right now.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

germany france is either going to be a cracker, or a crime against football

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

big boi posted:

I can smell the brim of your fedora from here.

That is the smell of delicious rice dressing, aka "dirty rice".

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Finnish studio:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jerusalem posted:

I think the game where America scored a goal with a player's dick should be strongly considered as well.

It's certainly up there, OP

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

julian assflange posted:

That was some loving match!

It was fellow trp poster julian assflange, it was

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Mbolhi has no Beast Mode off switch. And I really want the entire team to go international, get more experienced.

I know for sure that there is no end to football hopefuls all over Algeria, and the Algerian National league has been really improving these last few years. Hopefully this gets Algeria the attention that the team earned this WC.

They play some lovely stuff, if they get a good goalscorer they could be really dangerous

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Darth Windu posted:

Talk about the match or gently caress off please

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!
Suprising number of people posting during the match and NOT WATCHING.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I watched this match and enjoyed the hell out of it

world cup 2014 best cup

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
German defense exposed as slow and vulnerable as poo poo. Luckily they have Neuer, who seems to intimidate whatever strikers he plays against.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

eviljelly posted:

where does USA fit into this

they dont fit into anything because theyre fat as heck

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Finn posted:

It was fellow trp poster julian assflange, it was

My football keeps going missing, Greg. have I displeased the football gods?

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

orange sky posted:

Immigrants don't count so USA has like 10,000 original inhabitants

oezil is no german :colbert:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
My body is still shaking from the excitement.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah homerism aside that match was pretty insane.

Saoritficis
Apr 23, 2008
Wow Meeresacker came out of the game in a REALLY bad mood, he is running not taking any bullshit from the interviewer after the match.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

My body is still shaking from the excitement.

talk with your hips, girl

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
:lol: mertesacker with a classic meltdown

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Sweeper keepers make things super exciting and it owns and this game owned and the Algerian keeper was also the poo poo and god drat I love the World Cup.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Shrapnig posted:

they dont fit into anything because theyre fat as heck

Oi, gently caress you. USA #1 for World Cup.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

julian assflange posted:

My football keeps going missing Greg, have I displeased the football gods?

You may have noticed you only have a football when you post in a certain thread, hth

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Darth Windu posted:

dirty rice? like the cajun stuff? do they call that poo poo dressing? people not in the south don't. Dunno about those in the south.

Enjoy your giblets dude

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Basscop posted:

Probably hanging tifo off their garages so the neighbors can see how into soccer they are.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Basscop posted:

My incoherent vocalizations needed an outlet where I can translate them into something understandable.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Özil owns gently caress the haters

*shaves line in hair and puts on swimming goggles*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Neuer is the best keeper in the world he can do everything and I love watching how fast he runs off his line

• Locked thread