Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
o muerte
Dec 13, 2008

Nookovian-Red posted:

What happened to NUC? I remember seeing a vid of them doing a pretty coordinated hold without sundy support. They seemed to have their poo poo together and I was looking forward to fighting against them after the merge but I've only seen a single guy rocking the tag.

They basically quit to play other games when SOE didn't get their poo poo together to support MLG. The few remaining players switched factions to play with ZAPS and PREY, a few play in DD12 and basically everyone else is idle or gone from the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010

vigorous sodomy posted:

Today I was running with ZenChicken and we talked about enthralling topics such as:

- Incest and masturbating with your sister
- Being arrested for gathering water on your property
- Facial hair
- Reasons why the TR are bad
- Our current objectives and how to win alerts
I was once in a public platoon with this guy and the conversations were about justifying rape/incest, justifying being a dysfunctional alcoholic, justifying racism, why Puerto Rico is the worst country in the world, and more.

Gregen posted:

I've heard "Be Advised" over command chat before, but that's about it. I think Arghy likes to tell people they're dumb over it, but its been a while since he's lead and said he was doing that.

You can, go to your social tab while you're a squad or platoon lead, select voice/chat options, select the command tab, there are additional audio options in the box of names, adjust the slider to 0.
/leader is all about the anime chat, man

Nookovian-Red posted:

What happened to NUC? I remember seeing a vid of them doing a pretty coordinated hold without sundy support. They seemed to have their poo poo together and I was looking forward to fighting against them after the merge but I've only seen a single guy rocking the tag.
I know I've told the story here, so I'll give the short version from my perspective.
I was recruited to NUC as a pilot/gunner for Bravo Squad (Air) back in January. About a month after I started playing with them, a bunch of the higher-ups decided they were tired of waiting for MLG, and the leader was in contact with people at both MLG and SOE and heard from them all that neither organization really wanted to work with the other, and competitive 48's were never going to become a thing. At this point, a bunch of the existing guys quit, a handful hung around and we formed up two 12-man groups for Comm Clash 24's and for normal ops. The new organizer was not one of the old original NUC guys, but had permission to put together a new "team" and to try to lead and keep the name going. It was decided that he wasn't doing a good enough job and the people he recruited weren't good enough (something I agree with in a few cases) and they didn't want the NUC name ruined by the new team that "could never win". That group of people wanted to reform into a new 12-man outfit, so the people who were kicked from NUC, and a few of us from LIBZ (NUC's farm-fit, lower BR NUC chars + friends) jumped over as well. DD12 was not as good as NUC was but was still a very strong 12-man group. Myself and my Lib pilot from NUC/LIBZ jumped ship a while back and now joined SV0 since the merger.
NUC's strength was in more than just having some of the best infantry players in the game, it was in their extreme level of organization, perfect squad comp, etc. Everyone knew exactly what to do and where to be, and did their job well. Having a full of platoon of very good players in this manner is absolutely brutal to fight against. Alpha was Infantry powerhouses, Bravo was Pilots (who were all good infantry, as well), Charlie was the mixed squad of infantry/tanks/whatever is needed, Delta was the infantry overflow.

It would have been incredibly fun to be able to fight against NUC in their prime.

o muerte posted:

They basically quit to play other games when SOE didn't get their poo poo together to support MLG. The few remaining players switched factions to play with ZAPS and PREY, a few play in DD12 and basically everyone else is idle or gone from the game.
This sums it up really well too. The remaining players are largely with PREY, ZAPS, FCRW, or just solo farm. IIRC DD12 only has 3-4 ex-NUC players left.

Horizontal Tree fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jul 7, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gonkish posted:

The best part about this game is how riled up the tryhards get when they get stomped by people that are just there to dick around. No matter what factions are involved, there's just so many shitheads who take losses badly and consider the Mattherson yell chat meta to be dishonorable.

Being called horrible shitters by horrible shitters is what makes the game great.

Yeah there are honestly some people that can't handle the fact that you can be good at the game and not take it super serious. When we redeploy, dunk on a warehouse base with a sundy on the point and 20 seconds left, then Ginyu Force Rules and deploy out it makes people almost irrationally mad.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

Horizontal Tree posted:

why Puerto Rico is the worst country in the world, and more.
Did he not know that Puerto Rico is American territory?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Did he not know that Puerto Rico is American territory?

Yeah, it's such an awful country that it's actually a US territory

That's like, the worst attempt at being a country possible

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Eonwe posted:

Yeah there are honestly some people that can't handle the fact that you can be good at the game and not take it super serious. When we redeploy, dunk on a warehouse base with a sundy on the point and 20 seconds left, then Ginyu Force Rules and deploy out it makes people almost irrationally mad.

Weren't there a few points this weekend where TR/NC had ~30 seconds left, we redeploy and make a mad dash to the point and resecure it with 0:00 left on the clock?
Our Ginyu's were met with dead silence from >70% TR/NC pop in the hex :allears:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mortimer posted:

Weren't there a few points this weekend where TR/NC had ~30 seconds left, we redeploy and make a mad dash to the point and resecure it with 0:00 left on the clock?

Yep, there was one point in particular that we redeployed into that was one of those lovely bases that just has a huge boring open warehouse witha point in the open. Their whole population was in the warehouse with a deployed sunderer right next to the point. We had around 15-20 seconds left before the base flipped, but we did a huge push, cleared them off the point just as it was about to flip and did our yell thing.

dead silence that time

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

I only yell in command chat when retards try to take lead, GUYS LETS TAKE ALLATUM DURING A GLOBAL BIO LAB ALERT! I just sit there repeating why its a horrible idea over and over again until they mute me for being to sensible. They also get mad at me because people like to pretend their not in command chat so when i'm yelling at NTMR/GOTR for attacking allatum everyone yells at me for yelling at them because their not in command chat as if they dont have a loving squad up.

I imagine NUC would be just like fighting DA unless they managed to pull greater numbers--from their videos it just seemed like they had smart players and pulled a ton of maxes. Say what you like about DA but atleast they dont do their holds with a squad of maxes because anyone can pull 3 squads of maxes and hold off twice their number in infantry.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Mortimer posted:

I'm pretty sure I have one on video that has 00:00 on the timer. Speaking of which, does anyone have issues with Shadowplay and Planetside 2? I'm getting stuttering during combat on playback that I definitely didn't have during play, since I'm clearly shooting people.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I would play TR before I played VS.

Yeah, I said it.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
Do tank mines remain even if I switch away from Engineer? I assumed not but I got a kill with them a couple seconds after respawning as a Medic. If I'm wrong it'd be nice to get confirmation because I'd use them a hell of a lot more if I could go back to playing Medic after placing them.

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Do tank mines remain even if I switch away from Engineer? I assumed not but I got a kill with them a couple seconds after respawning as a Medic. If I'm wrong it'd be nice to get confirmation because I'd use them a hell of a lot more if I could go back to playing Medic after placing them.

They remain until you place more or switch continent yes.

Also, anyone know if the regeneration implant effects maxes?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

You can switch classes and they remain. However, if you switch from engy loadout 1 to say engy loadout 2 which doesn't have utility pouch equipped some mines will despawn.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Rookersh posted:

Why are all the milsperg US Military types on the TR anyway? You'd think they'd be drawn to the glorious 'Murrica NC offers.

It's because milspergs are actual fascists deep down. Fascism pretty much goes hand in hand with military fantasy because it's all about beating down the infinite hordes of inferiors with absolute obedience and lack of individuality.

Note that millspergs don't by any means have to overlap with actual military folks.

Dallan Invictus posted:

Maybe some of the goons who are stubborn enough to ignore the thread consensus and main TR can actually put together/take over a decent non-alt outfit that will stick this time (now that we have only two US servers and ideally less pop splitting?)

(not me, VS4lyfe)

Unfortunately, there has been many attempts at starting full-time goon TR outfits and they've always died pretty quickly. There just isn't enough goons that play PS2 to really do all 3 factions.

BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008
Dammit Woodman TR, where the hell were you? Amerish alert, we had about 25% continent pop. Hossin, the only other continent available, had just about the same . VS had 40% pop on the server, NC had about 35%. Generally TR can put up a fight on Woodman but today noone showed up :(

We just gave up and farmed defended Bastion against VS and NC. They where real good sports about it too, flying full galaxies into our bursters one by one.

BTW, is the double XP-weekend still on? I can swear i got alot more than i usually get

BRB pooping fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jul 7, 2014

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe

o muerte posted:

Pounder MAX really is the best max :allears:

kidRiot
Dec 14, 2007

"I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you're only going to kill a man."

Arghy posted:

I imagine NUC would be just like fighting DA unless they managed to pull greater numbers--from their videos it just seemed like they had smart players and pulled a ton of maxes. Say what you like about DA but atleast they dont do their holds with a squad of maxes because anyone can pull 3 squads of maxes and hold off twice their number in infantry.

I don't like talking too much about NUC in theoretical terms because it's just.. well.. theoretical, but I can at least be honest. Honestly, NUC was the best Planetside outfit I've ever been a part of. Reminds me of Hostile Takeover in Planetside 1 during its prime. No one really has to be told anything except a target and everyone just does what needs to be done. Comms in infantry squads (I was a Charlie passive medic) are terse and tight and flowing with information. Not everyone would be able to operate in a squad with comms the way we used them. Delta was even more talkative.

I don't know how DA runs their live ops, but NUC was a brutal powerhouse. We didn't just attack with infantry, we attacked with everything and NUC showed no mercy, which is why we used to get a lot of flack from people. NUC had the best combined arms bar none.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
That's a real shame because TR could certainly use guys like that right about now. God knows their terrible guns will never give them any victories.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
Anyone actually interested in doing TR ops, just get in touch with me in-game. I'm willing to bring along a group of people as I redeploy hop between fights. I've been working on my TR since my VS is BR100 and I like TR guns. Anyone who isn't a shitlord is welcome. Tryharding and Combat Blogging will happen, along with discussions of beer, balance, and more

Griz
May 21, 2001

A Tartan Tory posted:

I'm pretty sure you can't equip regen (and a few other implants I don't remember) on a MAX.

edit: just checked and regen/hold breath/safe fall don't even show up in the list when you're equipping a MAX

Griz fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jul 8, 2014

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Horizontal Tree posted:

Anyone actually interested in doing TR ops, just get in touch with me in-game. I'm willing to bring along a group of people as I redeploy hop between fights. I've been working on my TR since my VS is BR100 and I like TR guns. Anyone who isn't a shitlord is welcome. Tryharding and Combat Blogging will happen, along with discussions of beer, balance, and more

I'm interested, my TR guy is notaspyforthenc.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Mortimer posted:

I love how GOKU will talk poo poo at any time. Even when we're losing we'll gladly taunt and laugh at or with the enemy. We just save the "GINYU FORCE RULES!" yells for when we win and win hard.

Meanwhile the new Waterson players just don't seem to understand the /yell culture GOKU created and will only rise to the bait if they're wining. Losing? Silence. Winning with 2/3 of the pop in the hex "Yeah, we dunked you GOKU, what'chu gonna do?" even as we're redeploying to get in behind them and steal another base out from behind them in order to confuse their zerg.

RiffRoff
Aug 28, 2012

Strike the earth.

Horizontal Tree posted:

I'm in, in game name is Raffle

That goes for anyone else doing TR on Emerald, add me and lets shoot purple and blue goons.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010

sitchelin posted:

I'm interested, my TR guy is notaspyforthenc.

RiffRoff posted:

I'm in, in game name is Raffle

That goes for anyone else doing TR on Emerald, add me and lets shoot purple and blue goons.

If you guys haven't friended me already, I'll add you next time I log in. I was debating starting a TR outfit due to the merge, but I figured I'd wait and see how things went with [SV0]. Since EHF went and started [K0TH] I'll lead squads for those folks if they want to organize.

EHF, I'm sitting on the [GOON] mumble cause I wanna talk to you, so if you read this hop in the airgoons channel.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

:commissar:TOTALI-TERRAN TUESDAYS!:commissar:
FACTION: TR [K0TH]
PLATOON LEAD: WEARY
THEME: TRUTH! UNITY! JUSTICE! BROTHERLY LOVE! /yell chat as a method of drawing attention to the TR arsenal, 100% of which is in desperate need of buffing!
START TIME: 8PM

This is officially going to be an every Tuesday at 8pm thing lead by myself (schedule permitting), to punctuate the semi-daily running of the TR outfit on my part and hopefully drum up enough interest in a full-time goon TR outfit or at least to get some more people playing with K0TH that the goons that do feel the need to play primarily TR aren't left out on an ice floe to die

ALL ARE WELCOME! If you want to stay in LWTX/your other outfits but still run just ask for an invite or join the public squad if there is one. I'm going to set the outfit to auto-join so you guys don't need to wait for me to log in and accept you. It'll be an immediate thing now

Horizontal Tree posted:

EHF, I'm sitting on the [GOON] mumble cause I wanna talk to you, so if you read this hop in the airgoons channel.

In now

Arghy
Nov 15, 2012

Goddamn that peris barracks hold haha 9 seconds we woulda capped that loving horrible base but 70% NC and non stop shelling was a bitch. I still cant get over the fact that the corvus has loving 26 more rpm then the reaper yet 33 less damage. Why cant it be 167/600 or 167/550 with a 35 round mag? Playing VS medic with the terminus is loving RELOADING constantly, killed a HA reload, killed a medic reload because the second you dont loving reload is when your going to run dry.

Give all VS guns .75 ADS and give the VS .75 ADS guns .85 ADS coupled with only short reloads, bam VS is mobility and fast reloads with low DPM.

Desideratus
Oct 5, 2008

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

Zierham posted:

Yeah, it seems like the objective advice in the thread is not to play TR because there is no Goon outfit and Goon outfits promise to provide the kind of social interaction that we gently caress-ups apparently enjoy (based on us reading/posting in this here thread). The fact that BCP is a peice of loving poo poo and brought out the worst in other (Mattherson) TR is just a secondary reason. Whether there are or are not ANY decent-and-fun TR outfits since the merge is immaterial; they aren't Goons so they aren't the same, so while you might be able to make do as a TR you're missing out on at least something that GOKU and GOON provide.

Then, because of faction loyalty and basic FPS shittalking, that core reason not to play TR is presented as "they loving suck".
Spoilers: You can have "good" (Read: Fun to play in) outfits that are not primarily goons. The problem is that outfits by and large fall into two groups: The small super-spergy ones with skilled and coordinated players, and big zergfits with little to no communication; On top of that, either group may be infected with a case of insufferable milsperg, which also tends to make them awful. It's largely coincidental that the goon outfits happen to occupy a more middle-ground area, although GOKU tends towards coordinated sperg (Doubly so when Papa KV is leading) and GOON tends towards loosely-coordinated zerging and tanks. The secret to "good" outfits are just having a combination of decently-skilled players (Overall, not necessarily individually) and at least enough coordination to be able to go to the same place at more or less the same time, with no milsperging because of reasons I would hope are obvious.

The problem: While you can find outfits across multiple factions and servers that are "good", there are approximately none on Emerald TR; Hopefully K0TH does well and sticks around, but it'll be the third (Fourth?) attempt at goon TR stuff.

A Tartan Tory posted:

They remain until you place more or switch continent yes.

Since when do mines vanish across continents? They used to stick around. Also you can't equip regen on a MAX, same as Clear Vision.

Epic High Five posted:

:commissar:TOTALI-TERRAN TUESDAYS!:commissar:
Count me in, I'd love to see a decent TR outfit stick around; I assume comms are the GOON mumble?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Logged in for the first time in months to check out the new continent and server merges. Everywhere on it I can spawn it's 35%us to 65% them. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I'll jump in and play TR ops tomorrow since you extended invitations to non K0TH TR. You guys should roll pub and use ingame comms more than mumble tho, try to give the pubs a taste of the magic.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yo honestly, I miss playing TR, I'd be willing to run TR ops full time. Who do I talk to in K0TH or whatever to get it done?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

BadLlama posted:

You can switch classes and they remain. However, if you switch from engy loadout 1 to say engy loadout 2 which doesn't have utility pouch equipped some mines will despawn.

Actually I debunked this last night. Well sorta, I didn't change from loadout 1 to 2, but I did equip the pouch, drop 4 mines, unequip the pouch and all 4 stayed on the ground.

I wouldn't be surprised if changing the loadout and not just changing the suit slot and resupplying would make some mines despawn cause :soe:

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
To get into K0TH, either apply in-game or friend CRIPPLINGAUTISM or nerftrees and I'll add you. I'll be leading stuff from my SV0 character fairly often.

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
There was a milsperg on Emerald VS a few days ago trying to run a pub platoon. Some British-sounding kid who was far too passive aggressive about their role as glorious leader, far too micromanagey, talking non-loving-stop to the point I had to mute them because it was uninformative white noise, giving positive reinforcement for a job well done when nobody was really doing a good job. It was all about people following his vague orders to feed his ego.
He spent more time looking for people to kick from the platoon than playing the game.
Fortunately that's not a regular experience.

"Why aren't you in a real outfit?"
I don't know. I play irregularly and I'm astonishingly curious about what the pub scene on every empire is like.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Erata posted:

"Why aren't you in a real outfit?"
I don't know. I play irregularly and I'm astonishingly curious about what the pub scene on every empire is like.

It's bad.

There, now you don't need to be curious anymore.

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

Pubbing is really something special, it's a safari in morbid curiosity. I enjoy it from time to time.

Klowns
May 13, 2009

Laugh At Me Will They?

vigorous sodomy posted:

Today I was running with ZenChicken and we talked about enthralling topics such as:

- Incest and masturbating with your sister
- Being arrested for gathering water on your property
- Facial hair
- Reasons why the TR are bad
- Our current objectives and how to win alerts

I run with the BAWK crew most days since it's rare to see a more then two GOKU members on when I'm playing and even if he didn't run a quality crew that actually got poo poo done to win alerts and also have a fully decked out battle Gal, I'd still join them just for the complete random chats. If you catch him in a good mode he'll turn on his Darth Vader voice modulator and go on about how the power of the Prowler is insignificant next to the power of Vanu Spandex.

It's a shame TR wasn't doing it during the double XP weekend but today they dug their heels in and decided to defend a base no matter what during an alert. I was in my repair Sundy on a hill top with an ammo Sundy and two Magriders. Over maybe twenty minutes I got about 34 kills with my bulldog and the guys on the walkers between the two Sundies shot down two Galaxy, two Libs and maybe seven Mosquitoes which were flying over the base to shell our guys in it and not one of which ever took a signal shot at any of our vehicles....which were parked in the open, on the hill top.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
So I suppose I should ask all these questions here then.

- What's the actual difference between TROSS/Reaper? From the short trials I got, TROSS sounds better and has more ammo. I killed more people with the TROSS, but to be fair, I mainly rolled around in an empty area with the Reaper. Trying to make a decision for my long range gun.

- Do I need to replace my Carnage for my shortrange fire from the hip gently caress you guys Biolab gun? Seems to still be reliable even after nerfs. Or is the TROSS so versatile it can handle both roles.

- I'm thinking of leveling up an Engi/Sundy after I get most of the Medic stuff unlocked. Except I know nothing about playing as an Engi or what guns to focus on/what works at all. Or what I should focus on for the Sundy. Any real must haves like the grenade bando for the Medic? Does it even matter unlocking new guns for the Sundy?

- As should be pretty obvious, I like to play Support in FPS games. I'll largely be a Medic/Engineer/Bus Driver for most of the time I'm playing Planetside. But sometimes I like to stop stressing out about helping people for a bit and just shoot things mindlessly. I tried Light Assault a bit, but the jump jets/low health just didn't do it for me. I tried Heavy Assault, but the shield just felt too weak, and I wasn't a big fan of the weapon recoil. One of my favorite things to do in Bad Company 2 was play as a shotgun/VSS recon. I'd rush in just like the Assault did, except before hand I'd throw out my balls so we'd know where all the bad guys were. I felt like I was helping out while also killing lots of people.

I'm wondering if the Infiltrator in Planetside 2 could offer something similar. They have the recon darts, but honestly it doesn't seem like they help nearly as much as the balls did in Bad Company. On the other hand, if they have something similar to the VSS, that mixed with the Stalker Cloak/Nano Armor seems like it could be a funny mix. I'd just rather not start burning certs on it only for it to be a terrible idea, and for me to be useless outside of killing dudes.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

If you're looking for the PS2 equivalent of the Shotgun Wookiee, LA is probably a better fit than Infiltrator. Infiltrator gets the lovely recon darts, temporary near invisibility, and can hack terminals, and can use sniper rifles and SMGs. Light Assault gets a jetpack and can use carbines and SMGs. And be a little C4 fairy.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Rookersh posted:

I'm wondering if the Infiltrator in Planetside 2 could offer something similar. They have the recon darts, but honestly it doesn't seem like they help nearly as much as the balls did in Bad Company. On the other hand, if they have something similar to the VSS, that mixed with the Stalker Cloak/Nano Armor seems like it could be a funny mix. I'd just rather not start burning certs on it only for it to be a terrible idea, and for me to be useless outside of killing dudes.

Darts are fantastic to have out for your side and help more than you think. If I had to choose when defending a base I rather have a infil tossing out detection than a engie tossing down ammo 7 times out of 10
I run a Armistice + Nanoweave + Nano armour cloaking + Sensors dongs, EMP grenades & and regen lvl 3 as my go to infil slot and you can wreck people as good if not better than most heavies with a loadout like that, providing eyes for your team is just an added bonus.

Giving infils more support options would be a good idea, hell giving every class more builds choices along the lines of the medics shield/regen swap out would be fun.
-"EMC jammer" Deployable that replaces your darts but takes you of the map for the enemies darts & dongs
- Maybe some sort of pad you stand on that you can deploy and recharge the class abilities of people standing on top of it (maybe this is more of a engie idea).
- idk something, out of ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Horizontal Tree posted:

To get into K0TH, either apply in-game or friend CRIPPLINGAUTISM or nerftrees and I'll add you. I'll be leading stuff from my SV0 character fairly often.

I'm RodSteel in-game. Not sure I was so excited to be part of a squad instead of the pubbie swarm that I pulled a Lightning as a Light Assault and got blown up by the K0TH bus. Not a particularly amazing first impression.

I've never played games with goons before but I've heard a mumble server exists. How can I get in on that

• Locked thread