Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

NecroMonster posted:

but blizzard is actually loving retarded what is wrong with this dumb rear end in a top hat

Tell me your eSports opinions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

someone said ppl here were talking about me at some point or w/e, seems legit i guess

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Corridor posted:

someone said ppl here were talking about me at some point or w/e, seems legit i guess

everyone was being very mean and making fun of you, but it's ok i still love you babe

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I'm mad because for once we tried to make this crooked-rear end century-old house look better by getting some cheap vinyl to put in the downstairs hallway, and when we ripped up the disgusting old flooring we found that some of the floor-boards are rotting. now we have to wait until the land-lord is back from his vacation to see if it's something that can be fixed without ripping the whole house apart.

fuuuuuuck

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I'm mad because for once we tried to make this crooked-rear end century-old house look better by getting some cheap vinyl to put in the downstairs hallway, and when we ripped up the disgusting old flooring we found that some of the floor-boards are rotting. now we have to wait until the land-lord is back from his vacation to see if it's something that can be fixed without ripping the whole house apart.

fuuuuuuck

Now's your chance! Take photos of the rotting floorboards, photoshop Bendyman into them and get on the bandwagon over in the "create a meme..." thread!

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

:morning:

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Meis posted:

everyone was being very mean and making fun of you, but it's ok i still love you babe

nah i just got linked to it and it wasn't that mean

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Meis posted:

that wasn't mean
that was a gentle drubbing

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
corridor, I am sorry for sharing this personal story about my personal floor-problems. you can try offering me free games to shut up, but I do not think it will work.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Quickscope420dad posted:

Now's your chance! Take photos of the rotting floorboards, photoshop Bendyman into them and get on the bandwagon over in the "create a meme..." thread!

I am not up on my something awful memes and also don't care

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

InvisibleMonkey posted:

corridor, I am sorry for sharing this personal story about my personal floor-problems. you can try offering me free games to shut up, but I do not think it will work.

what's weird is that sid apparently thinks i put hte pm in that pastebin, to own *him*, somehow

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

No it was terribly mean and I am literally crying!

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

InvisibleMonkey posted:

'personal floor-problems' sounds like a butt euphemism

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Im Sorry About Your hosed Up Floor

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

Meis posted:

No it was terribly mean and I am literally crying!

you aren't fooling anyone sweetheart

Meis posted:

Everyone please stop being mean to corridor, she is my best frieahahahahaha nope couldnt do it

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
after everybody talking about cold brew coffee in here I decided to try it. I looked up some recipes and holy poo poo are people getting super pretentious about recipes that boil down to "leave this poo poo in water overnight."

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Huntersoninski posted:

after everybody talking about cold brew coffee in here I decided to try it. I looked up some recipes and holy poo poo are people getting super pretentious about recipes that boil down to "leave this poo poo in water overnight."

welcome to literally everything related to food or art

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

lol

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Corridor posted:

what's weird is that sid apparently thinks i put hte pm in that pastebin, to own *him*, somehow

I didn't know the context, and again, don't really care. sure, it's silly, but so is making a web-comic about gay demons loving.

maybe we are all silly for posting on this broken forum. makes u think.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

AriadneThread posted:

you aren't fooling anyone sweetheart

Oh dear

Please forgive me corridor!!

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

AriadneThread posted:

'personal floor-problems' sounds like a butt euphemism

I just want to fit in

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Portals posted:

welcome to literally everything related to food or art

i feel like coffee is worst because at least some food websites are based around "we're not going to talk to you like we think you are a twat here's some food" but with coffee they're all assuming i roast my own beans, grind my own beans, give a poo poo

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

it freaks me out that invisiblemonkeys av moves

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Freak Futanari posted:

Im Sorry About Your hosed Up Floor

finally someone tells me what I want to hear

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

WindmillSlayer posted:

what are you talking about, it doesn't.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I didn't know the context, and again, don't really care. sure, it's silly, but so is making a web-comic about gay demons loving.

what i mean is, he either showed the pm to someone or just put it in that pastebin himself, and now literally has no memory of it

Meis posted:

Oh dear

Please forgive me corridor!!

i am happy for u, that after years of being owned, u were able to experience the joy of owning somebody

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Corridor posted:

i am happy for u, that after years of being owned, u were able to experience the joy of owning somebody

holky poo poo

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

InvisibleMonkey posted:

what are you talking about, it doesn't.

:ohdearsass:

also why are people arguing and who's side should I be on

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

WindmillSlayer posted:

i dont' know and look out for number one baby

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Corridor posted:

what i mean is, he either showed the pm to someone or just put it in that pastebin himself, and now literally has no memory of it

Yay! :h:

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

WindmillSlayer posted:

Nobody is arguing, we're all happy friends hugging it out in this box :D

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I'm pretty serious

WindmillSlayer posted:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
this fuckin apartment thing i am at like stress level 9001 right now

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

I'm pretty serious

that needs a longer delay

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

boom boom boom posted:

I'm pretty serious

yes, and that makes you extremely silly.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

an indie polish brand was considering a hideous new logo

see if you can spot the word "clit" :haw:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Portals posted:

an indie polish brand was considering a hideous new logo

see if you can spot the word "clit" :haw:

Holy poo poo is that ugly.

It is decided. I'm going to drive into the heart of Wisconsin to crash a friend's family reunion tomorrow.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Schmeichy posted:

Holy poo poo is that ugly.

It is decided. I'm going to drive into the heart of Wisconsin to crash a friend's family reunion tomorrow.

awesome, buy me cheese

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I'm a goofball artist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

tunafish is loving awful without onions :smith:

• Locked thread