Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm a goofball artist.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
so regarding butts

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
food-chat: my bf is making gazpacho as we speak.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Why do dogs like it so much when you scratch them just above the base of their tail?

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

WindmillSlayer posted:

awesome, buy me cheese

I'm in Wisconsin pretty regularly, and usually pick up cheese curds for the road. I keep saying I'll go to the Cheese Castle, but I haven't yet.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
what is the cheese castle, is sounds v. american.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hi ladies do you like forum games?
please sign up for bendymen mafia!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3649894

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Food chat: I had rump steaks in the fridge that needed to be eaten but no veg anywhere so I made pesto pasta with onions, garlic and super rare steak slices.

Housemate is all "no I don't want steak in any form I will buy a £2.50 frozen pizza instead" the freak

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Shannonmcn posted:

Food chat: I had rump steaks in the fridge that needed to be eaten but no veg anywhere so I made pesto pasta with onions, garlic and super rare steak slices.

Housemate is all "no I don't want steak in any form I will buy a £2.50 frozen pizza instead" the freak

please tell him that I think that's hosed up.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Schmeichy posted:

I'm in Wisconsin pretty regularly, and usually pick up cheese curds for the road. I keep saying I'll go to the Cheese Castle, but I haven't yet.

send me cheese, in the mail

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

InvisibleMonkey posted:

please tell him that I think that's hosed up.

I will add it to my own similar sentiments.

But I have another steak for tomorrow so I guess its good to live with a weirdo who is bad and wrong at food?

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
more steak for you is good, but I still side-eye the poo poo out of anyone who prefers a frozen pizza to a juicy steak.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Shannonmcn posted:

that's hosed up

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

sounds like a person who has never had a properly cooked steak in their life

i know i'd rather eat a frozen pizza than the dry tough shoe leather poo poo some people consider to be a steak any day

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

getting in on this steak-chat by saying I have steak to cook either tonight or tomorrow :cool:

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
that show where jamie oliver tries to get american kids to eat healthy is on and it is loving hilarious. he just tried to shock kids by grinding a chicken carcass down to pink sludge and offering them chicken nuggets made from it, which they gladly ate, and then he dressed up as a string bean and danced around while toddlers stoically stared at him.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
lol @ these kids not knowing what a potato looks like, tho, that is legit retarded.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

they know hes a complete twat even children can sense it

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

He won't ever eat rare meat and can't look at me if I have rare meat on my plate because he's a big gay baby so yeah he's probs never had a real steak.

I liked that Jamie Oliver show. Its hilarious. He's so far out of his depth.

Edit: also I just asked my dad how his butt was because I hit the wrong contact for maybe the 2nd time ever. Poor confused dad.

My friend got butt injections yesterday.

teenytinymouse fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jul 11, 2014

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

NecroMonster posted:

they know hes a complete twat even children can sense it

the funniest part is that he did not know this and the slow realisation that no one likes him is visibly filling him with crushing disappointment

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

jamie oliver could walk up to some poor person on the street and hand them a hundred thousand dollars no strings attached and just walk away and as he walks away they would think "what a massive twat"

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

I like my steak so rare it screams when you cut into it

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Shannonmcn posted:

He won't ever eat rare meat and can't look at me if I have rare meat on my plate because he's a big gay baby so yeah he's probs never had a real steak.

my dude can't look at me when I suck marrow out of bones, but he's just ignorant.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

InvisibleMonkey posted:

what is the cheese castle, is sounds v. american.

I have been there. It is a shop. It sells cheese. Also other things.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

InvisibleMonkey posted:

that show where jamie oliver tries to get american kids to eat healthy is on and it is loving hilarious. he just tried to shock kids by grinding a chicken carcass down to pink sludge and offering them chicken nuggets made from it, which they gladly ate, and then he dressed up as a string bean and danced around while toddlers stoically stared at him.

There's a show where a different British celebrity cook goes to China to stop shark finning and it's basically the same thing. The Chinese give zero poo poo.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
he got this family of fat-asses fresh produce and recipes for a week, and when he checked in they straight up lied to him.
"I thought everything was delicious" says the dad with a mcd soda cup in the background of the shot.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

omg that pasta sounds great
I am making lamb rogan josh

NecroMonster posted:

sounds like a person who has never had a properly cooked steak in their life

i know i'd rather eat a frozen pizza than the dry tough shoe leather poo poo some people consider to be a steak any day
I used to think I didn't like steak cos that was how my mum cooked them, we couldn't afford the good cuts of meat either
my first medium rare ribeye was a revelation

InvisibleMonkey posted:

the funniest part is that he did not know this and the slow realisation that no one likes him is visibly filling him with crushing disappointment
like half of his twattishness is that incredibly fake OI'M A PROPER COCKNEY GEEZER INNI
he's a posh boy putting on a lovely accent and everyone can tell

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

its funny just how badly he misjudged the horribleness of americans but at the same time the dude has some sort of curse that just makes absolutely everyone not like him and its funny as hell

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Meis posted:

I like my steak so rare it screams when you cut into it

quote:

"Oh, and I had one hamburger that started mooing when I ate it.” He glanced at me. “You remember that?”

I grunted, said nothing.

It wasn’t mooing, John. It was screaming.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

I love this poo poo

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
i don't cook steaks well because they are too costly for me to practice much with

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

InvisibleMonkey posted:

my dude can't look at me when I suck marrow out of bones, but he's just ignorant.

:stonk:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

bone marrow is real good

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

90% of Jamie's cooking is adding olive oil and lemon zest to stuff. Some of his recipes are nice and easy but mate there are other flavours

I've not had bone marrow but I would eat it if it was served to me.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

90% of Jamie's cooking is adding olive oil and lemon zest to stuff. Some of his recipes are nice and easy but mate there are other flavours

I've not had bone marrow but I would eat it if it was served to me.
eh 90% of my cooking is adding garlic and black pepper to stuff
but then I'm not a multi-millionaire celebrity chef

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

NecroMonster posted:

bone marrow is real good

had some bone marrow and ox tail on toast at a fancy coursed dinner on valentine's daaay

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

speaking of chefs from the uk i shake my head everytime gordon ramsay complains that a dish has too much garlic in it on kitchen nightmares

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
he just bein a right oval office

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
it's good to use all parts of an animal, and also this

NecroMonster posted:

bone marrow is real good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

vaguely posted:

eh 90% of my cooking is adding garlic and black pepper to stuff
but then I'm not a multi-millionaire celebrity chef

Same. Except add too-much-cayenne in there.

I also dunno how someone can be a chef and be filmed throwing a premade jar of passata into multiple recipes without an ounce of shame or apology.

• Locked thread