Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
They were actually like gym shorts or something but she was using them as underwear. She said I could hold on to them as long as she could have them back later.

Also the movie theatre playing the documentary was attached to some Versaille-esque palace so after Introvert Girl disappeared into the aether, I wandered around. At some point I walked past a yoga class and started folding towels, then I got paranoid that the last girl I had a crush on would see me there and think I was creeping on her, so I stealthily turned my back to the doorway and continued folding towels. Also I didn't want her to know I had Introvert Girl's gym short panties in my pocket.

All in all a good dream. 3/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

My dad Biggie Smalls

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

christ

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
All that fresh cabin air is making you loopy.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
I had a dream I entered a costume contest but I couldn't sew or work with metal so I decided to drape a sheet over my head like a ghost and put the name of what I was on a nametag.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I'm home now :cool:

I know as a Canadian I'm supposed to pretend I love the wilderness but I've never been comfortable Up North. All the towns up there seem neglected and derelict and I'm not a fan of pine trees.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Thora posted:

I had a dream I entered a costume contest but I couldn't sew or work with metal so I decided to drape a sheet over my head like a ghost and put the name of what I was on a nametag.

"Grand Wizard of the Falklar Knights"

u racist

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Thora posted:

my mum once sent me to a school costume day with just a piece of paper with the letter P on it

I was the Princess and the Pea

thanks mum

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

vaguely posted:

my mum once sent me to a school costume day with just a piece of paper with the letter P on it

I was the Princess and the Pea

thanks mum

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
i was a singing penguin

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

^ I can only wish that I got to be a singing penguin
about as sad as Ralph, not as sad as Lisa

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
i had a black baseball hat with googly eyes and the bill was supposed to be the penguins bill haha

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Once my mom bought a bunch of random costume crap from a department store including a feathery mask and invented some creature I was supposed to be. I took it for granted that she had my best interests at heart, but then I made a fool of myself trying to explain what the gently caress I was to the sensei at the karate club on Halloween night.

p. sure my mom's laziness good intentions leading to my humiliation is a recurring theme in my life

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I was a "graffiti girl" one year in middle school. I wore grey sweats and allowed people to write on me in permanent marker. I got the idea from a book of Halloween party ideas. Amazingly, nobody drew dongs or swears or nuthin'

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Pththya-lyi posted:

I was a "graffiti girl" one year. I wore grey sweats and allowed people to write on me in permanent marker. I got the idea from a book of Halloween party ideas.
a couple of years ago a dude showed up to a Halloween party we held with paint swatches from a hardware store stapled to his clothes
he was 50 Shades of Grey :buddy:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

vaguely posted:

a couple of years ago a dude showed up to a Halloween party we held with paint swatches from a hardware store stapled to his clothes
he was 50 Shades of Grey :buddy:

Hah! That reminds me of the year that my cousin wore all black clothes with toy baby chickens glued to them

He was a chick magnet

freypies
Jan 6, 2014
My friend wore a fake beard and a negligee and went as a Freudian slip.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pththya-lyi posted:

Hah! That reminds me of the year that my cousin wore all black clothes with toy baby chickens glued to them

He was a chick magnet

Pun costumes get stabbed in costume prison

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

do you ahve those shoes because lol

stop making fun of me :qq:

scrub lover is good

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

catdynamite posted:

*i will always love youuuuu plays*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:coffee:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
One year my friend and I went as Hangover Boy and Hangover Girl. Mine was just kind of a walk of shame outfit... smeared mascara, torn stockings, misbuttoned shirt, horrible hair and a hickey. He was the dude who fell asleep at a party and got messed with by everyone. He shaved half his beard, smeared on some horrible red lipstick, and I drew a spurting dick across his face and wrote ASSWIPE across his forehead. We looked horrible and it ruled.

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.

ladyboy pancake posted:

Twisty I don;t believe we've ever spoken, Hi I'm ladyboy pancake.

edit: :).

Hello. How do you identify as your gender

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

catdynamite posted:

they better look awesome on the outside, bc on the inside those shoes are rotten.

like ur soul.

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

how your weekend going twisty

Its ok.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Last night was cool.

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Last night was cool.

I get depressed everyday, so it wasn't bad for me

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

One year my friend and I went as Hangover Boy and Hangover Girl. Mine was just kind of a walk of shame outfit... smeared mascara, torn stockings, misbuttoned shirt, horrible hair and a hickey. He was the dude who fell asleep at a party and got messed with by everyone. He shaved half his beard, smeared on some horrible red lipstick, and I drew a spurting dick across his face and wrote ASSWIPE across his forehead. We looked horrible and it ruled.

This is awesome.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Twistys Rapture posted:

I get depressed everyday, so it wasn't bad for me

Maybe you should let the Lord God into your heart?

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

WindmillSlayer posted:

Maybe you should let the Lord God into your heart?

God doesn't work like that

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Here is my monster bite/burn

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
does god work out?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Greetings from faux vacation hell

I didn't read the last three thousand posts

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

oval office raja posted:

good choice, never read the backlog

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

oval office raja posted:

usps sucks

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Oh yeah, did you ever get the lip gloss? Or did it get lost in the mail or something :(

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

detectivemonkey posted:

This is awesome.

Thanks! For a last minute, no-effort costume it worked out pretty well, we really looked foul. The stupid hickey didn't go away for like three days after, though :saddowns:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Twistys Rapture posted:

God doesn't work like that

God sucks.

Saint Twisty
Mar 12, 2012

Afraid of Audio posted:

does god work out?

God is spirit, so he doednt have muscles to work out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

• Locked thread