Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Baron O Beefdip posted:

Considering trying this but I remember from the old days you needed to buy a lot of poo poo to be competitive. If I dropped cash on this what would be the best way to spend my money?

You don't really, the starting guns you get are some of the best on every faction. Infiltrator is the only class that needs you to get something else and you can fix that by getting the EU Retail DVD, which will give you a gold SMG for every faction and it's cheap. You can pick it up from the European Amazon here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deep-Silver-Planetside-PC-CD/dp/B00E3L5E6C

After that? A membership is better than people are saying. It's not just the +50% XP but the free 48 Certs every day that quickly add up. Especially if you don't have much time to play during the weekdays. If you want to earn mad certs go Medic, level up your tool and Resurrect people when not shooting mans. It's one of the easier paths to crazy SPH and certs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

Horizontal Tree posted:

Curious on your math here. Outside of certain vehicle weapons, poo poo like the Lasher/Lancer/Phoenix like you mentioned, and maybe a few other things... it seems like a no-brainer to me that boosts are a better investment.

Day-boost: 250SC iirc

If you would otherwise buy a 1000c gun for 700SC, then the boost is worth 357c to you. Since the boost is a +50%, you'd need to earn a base, unboosted (not even counting pop/mission/alert bonuses or medals!) 714c during that day to make the boost a better deal.

If you are willing to wait until that gun goes on sale, then the numbers double, and you'd need to earn a (base, unboosted, not even etc. etc.) 1428c on that day.

Longer boosts get vastly better numbers, but the impact of your performance also matters less compared to your ability to reliably poopsock.

At the opposite end of the spectrum, a 6-month heroic boost costs you 5000SC. Translated into gun purchases, those would become 7142c of guns (14284c on sale). You have to make twice that during the period to get the same benefit from a boost, and the figure boils down to a paltry 555c every week to break even... but that's every single week of those six months. And during those six months there will definitely be sales for just about any gun you may want, so the break-even point is raised to 1110c/week on average.

If you have a job that can very well be tricky. If you're a new player and have a job, it's almost definitely tricky. Subscriptions become more attractive at that point since you only get a part of your investment in the form of boosts and 2x XP weekends, the other part is SC and premium sales / -10% discount.

NihilCredo fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Jul 13, 2014

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
The best thing about memberships is that it pretty much lets you skip the queues, everything else is just gravy.

Westy543
Apr 18, 2013

GINYU FORCE RULES

Extra sales, extra double XP weekends, extra resources, extra certs, extra alts, extra loadouts... it's all pretty good. Jumping lines and the 10% discount on SC-based purchases are pretty nice. If you enjoy the game I recommend Upgrading Now.

Plus you get a squad boost which adds 1/5th to your person rating in GOKU. I kind of wish they had a subscriber camo or title, maybe a decal you could rock. It'd be like the premium knife in BF3 - gotta stab the poors, and all that.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
The 48 certs/day for doing absolutely nothing is huge. Logging in only 20-22 days out of a single month is 1000c on every character you may have for doing something that takes 15 seconds. If you're actually on the ball about it that's basically a gun or top-tier certification a month on top of anything you actually earn from playing the actual game.

Queues and welfare certs are the reasons I like having a sub. Plus it's All-Access now so I guess if you care about any other SOE games it also gives you a sub for them.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

WHAT A GOOD DOG posted:

Planetside 2 is less of a war simulator and more of a war bond simulator. I hardly ever shoot mans, I just buy guns and leave.
This new game on Steam literately has War Bonds

Jiro Kage
Aug 6, 2003

PICKLE SURPRISE!

vigorous sodomy posted:

Dang. Got me there, whoever you are.

The only meaningful goon presence is GOON for NC and GOKU for VS on Emerald.

You're an idiot. I started NC in GOON, and then did some TR in a random group (since there was no goon one) and GOKU is hands down the most fun group. To put it frankly - there's no zerging as a base tactic. Yes, sometimes I've heard "ok just join the zerg here" it has ALWAYS been while someone is trying to plan the next move. There's no redeploy if a fight is lost because they are demoralized - it's redeploy when a fight is lost and set up that sweet farm/defense at a base one hex back. Whatever bullshit you're spouting about GOKU is just plain wrong and ingenuine. MAYBE there's some bullshit with the leaders, whatever that means, since the "leadership" consists of "whoever takes charge".

The fact remains, I have a loving blast with them even being a little peon who can't aim for poo poo. I don't know what axe you have to grind, or what you think you are accomplishing by spouting off reddit-level styles of stupidity, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

As to the game, I'm really hoping the valkyrie doesn't suck. I can see it as being so loving useful for dropping squad leads right on a point instead of using suicide scythes. I can see some good mobility from it! I kinda wish they would add a hook attachment that could pick up a harasser or flash and drop it off. Hell, I wish galaxies could ditch most of the players and carry a tank or something like in PS1. Have they announced the weaponry on it yet? I know someone said it's due out next month.

Edit:

vigorous sodomy posted:

Being called a lovely person by some nobody in an outfit that runs around shooting vehicle terminals to pad their accuracy stats AND takes J4Gs doesn't get to call people lovely But hey keep the superiority complex alive.

Wow, you really, really are bitter about something. You're angry at 3-4 people and you explode. Go outside man, you're going to pop a blood vessel.

Jiro Kage fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jul 13, 2014

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.
I think the Valkyrie's biggest problem will be the state of the ESF game. You die very loving fast these days, even if you know how to fly, because you generally won't run into one Reaver, you'll run into four, and you get Alpha Striked out of the sky. This might reduce the Valkyrie to taxi, because you'll use it to get somewhere, then the moment is tries to fulfill the 'Gunship' role, it'll get murdered by Rotaries, or at the very least a million Lock-On launchers.

Basically, SOE knows the air-game is fairly, if not broken, seriously damaged at present, because it's effectively 15% of the playerbase having their own little game that's nothing to do with the other 85%, except on the occasion they come down to lolpod something, which still generally has no real meaning in the grander scheme of taking or defending a base. Being farmed by a Liberator might be frustrating (because you don't get to respond, and it's monster survivability between health and opportunity to escape means a group of 3 Infantry have no chance of beating 2/3 or 3/3 Liberator, given equivalent resource spend) but at least they're involved with the game itself.

So what really is the Valkyrie going to do?

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

vigorous sodomy posted:

Got a /tell from trees after shooting me in the back saying BAD BAD BAD. GOKU is the spirit of good sportsmanship and mature players, and definitely not lovely people.

Dear, people in GOON. I know we tease each other alot but I am so sorry if you have this person in your outfit. You deserve better.

-Sincerely,
All True Gokus.

Jiro Kage
Aug 6, 2003

PICKLE SURPRISE!

Shockeh posted:

I keep HOPING that it functions as a speedy dropship, like a helicopter. With some ground support. The problem is I don't have any drat ideas on how to solve it, since I don'y fly ESF's to being with. I've actually been saving certs for it, which is probably stupid, but the possibility that it might function well in a CAS/dropship role excites me, although I recognize the fact that is probably a longshot.

In reality I feel it will probably have paper thin armor and be an utter deathtrap. It will go through the over-under tune cycle for a while, before settling into a harasser of the skies - fun and useful in a select few cases, otherwise it's not much of an asset.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Shockeh posted:

Require only one SL to pull it from the warp gate in order to taxi beacon a platoon.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
I guess if you can have 3 HAs with G2A lock-ons sitting on one side then you can do some instagibbing alpha strike gimmicks with some coordination, but that still sounds like way too much effort and not nearly as efficient as having 4 ESFs or 2 Liberators.

I really can't see the Valkyrie being any better of a transport option that either Galaxies or using ESFs to position spawn beacons.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

Jiro Kage posted:

I keep HOPING that it functions as a speedy dropship, like a helicopter. With some ground support. The problem is I don't have any drat ideas on how to solve it, since I don'y fly ESF's to being with. I've actually been saving certs for it, which is probably stupid, but the possibility that it might function well in a CAS/dropship role excites me, although I recognize the fact that is probably a longshot.

In reality I feel it will probably have paper thin armor and be an utter deathtrap. It will go through the over-under tune cycle for a while, before settling into a harasser of the skies - fun and useful in a select few cases, otherwise it's not much of an asset.
Assuming you can use the side seats like rumble seats on the flash or harasser, the plan from both outfits seems to be put heavies on the rumble seats with phoenix's lancers and laugh because armor simply can't fight back against something like that. With the new functionality of the ammo packs from the engineers, both heavies could be eternally resupplied too. It could be a nightmare to deal with. Espeically for VS/TR because they no longer have air supremacy over the NC anymore on Emerald (thank you PREY/QRY for making air gods miserable).

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

vigorous sodomy posted:

brb gonna go genuflect after the scathing call out.

Being called a lovely person by some nobody in an outfit that runs around shooting vehicle terminals to pad their accuracy stats AND takes J4Gs doesn't get to call people lovely :shobon: But hey keep the superiority complex alive.

I just gotta know, who are you in PS2? What was your character name that got kicked out of GOKU?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My day 1 plan is to use the Valkyrie for quick Phoenix strikes. Dive in with nosegun, rockets get fired on the approach, target takes probably 3 Decimators worth of damage in one second, able to do it again in 5-6 seconds or so

A single squad could support 4 of these, and even Skyguards wouldn't be a problem because you could just float out of LOS and have your passengers guide rockets up its buttl

That's how I'm hoping it works, anyway

Edit - this would be awful for Lancers unless it's transporting them, as the Lancer users would be rendering at vehicle distance. It would still be near impossible to take them out but just knowing where the shots are coming from would be a boon for the bad guys

Passengers will also be exceptionally vulnerable to flak

Epic High Five fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jul 13, 2014

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
I feel like the primary rolf of ESFs should be air superiority; i.e. anti-air. Just like how MBTs are (or should be) anti-armor. You shouldn't pull an ESF to farm infantry or kill armor, you should do it to kill enemy air. The liberator is far better suited to killing infantry or armor.

If I had my way the Valkyrie would be a merge between the Liberator and the ESF, where it's good at air superiority and good at fighting ground targets, but not as good at either compared to the more specialized craft. This role would let it be more adaptable and make more sense for a general-purpose fire team vehicle.

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

ESFs pretty much are air superiority now. Every time I play I see gaggles of PREY guys who're 100% safe from ground attacks because they're flying high, and all they do is pounce on aircraft which tries to get involved in fights. People like them are the most effective anti-air in the game.

As for the valkyrie, during a podcast thing the other month Higby mentioned he was expecting the valkyrie to shake up the close air support game the way that the harasser changed the ground game. So SOE is smart enough to know that, as a transport vehicle, the valkyrie would be worthless, and is instead banking on them being more about air-to-ground support in some respect.

Gaghskull posted:

Assuming you can use the side seats like rumble seats on the flash or harasser, the plan from both outfits seems to be put heavies on the rumble seats with phoenix's lancers and laugh because armor simply can't fight back against something like that.

Tanks are pretty good at shooting down hovering aircraft. Also there's pretty much zero chance that putting two HAs in a moving aircraft would be a more efficient use of their lancers than just dropping those HAs on a hill somewhere. The rumble seats are seriously going to be useless for combat unless they give the people there control over door mounted bulldogs or something. Expecting people to have any kind of accuracy when they're in a moving vehicle, aiming at probably moving enemies at very long range, is a bit much.

Lassitude fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jul 13, 2014

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

^ ^ ^ accuracy while on the move is easy to imagine if you're guiding something by camera :smugdog: ^ ^ ^

Lassitude posted:

ESFs pretty much are air superiority now. Every time I play I see gaggles of PREY guys who're 100% safe from ground attacks because they're flying high, and all they do is pounce on aircraft which tries to get involved in fights. People like them are the most effective anti-air in the game.

As for the valkyrie, during a podcast thing the other month Higby mentioned he was expecting the valkyrie to shake up the close air support game the way that the harasser changed the ground game. So SOE is smart enough to know that, as a transport vehicle, the valkyrie would be worthless, and is instead banking on them being more about air-to-ground support in some respect.

A2G support? Oh lord I hope they get things like smoke and EMP rockets

Epic High Five fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jul 13, 2014

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
:supaburn: TR just won an alert on Indar! With 33/33/33 faction population across the board! :supaburn: An honest and even fight!

Sedisp posted:

Dear, people in GOON. I know we tease each other alot but I am so sorry if you have this person in your outfit. You deserve better.

-Sincerely,
All True Gokus.

:rolleyes:

Couple of 'TRUE [GOON]' players feel the same way about you specifically. You and 2fat.

I love how 3 or 4 'true gokus' call me a lovely person. Once upon a time, AnUnoriginalName gave [LWTX] outfit leader rights to Giggily. This was when there was one true NC goon presence and it was [LWTX]. VS goons were few and far between, and they didn't have the clout [LWTX] had. Giggily proceeds to kick everyone out of LWTX one by one, while making an animated gif of this heinous crime. LWTX was then disbanded by giggily, all while what would become the core of GOKU chortled and wheezed through mouthfuls of mayonnaise in mumble. More people flat out quit the game because of this poo poo than switched sides to VS or regroup under the [GOON] banner with Snuggles. GOKU is populated by malicious shitlords who ruined the game for quite a few people by simple autistic, sophomoric retardery. Makes all of gokus frothing insults toward me look pretty hollow.

I'm going to use this forum ignore feature for the first time in 11 years.

lite_sleepr fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Jul 13, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Can you shut the gently caress up with your stupid drama thanks.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!

Epic High Five posted:

^ ^ ^ accuracy while on the move is easy to imagine if you're guiding something by camera :smugdog: ^ ^ ^

A2G support? Oh lord I hope they get things like smoke and EMP rockets

Exactly, camera guided rockets don't care if you're on the move while flying. And it takes away one of the crucial weaknesses of the phoenix because you're mobile when firing from a rumble seat. Alternatively, maybe we could put heavies with G2A rockets on their and just go hunting enemy air?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gaghskull posted:

Exactly, camera guided rockets don't care if you're on the move while flying. And it takes away one of the crucial weaknesses of the phoenix because you're mobile when firing from a rumble seat. Alternatively, maybe we could put heavies with G2A rockets on their and just go hunting enemy air?

I haven't really figured out air yet, and I don't think there's an easy solution. Air is always going to give Valkyries grief, by design most likely.

It really comes down to how fast the thing is. I am perfectly content to play it like a Thunderjug Reaver that just so happens to poo poo out guided decimators every 4-5 seconds if it's fast enough. Outside of relying on raw speed, having to go broadside to damage an ESF means the ESF is just going to shoot the HAs out of their seats. Flak will do the same, as well as lolpods and to a lesser extent lock-ons.

I think speed is going to be absolutely key for the Valkyrie. I wouldn't mind if it was strategic like, it was maybe Mossie or Reaver speed when not turboing, but it had extra turbo and it was built in so you could be smart about it and get out of town.

edit - interestingly enough, the Airhammer (at least, with the old damage model) would be great for the Valkyrie given it has the role of close air support. Of course if the NC got the Airhammer for their then the VS and TR get much much much much much better options as well so it's probably best if it doesn't.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

vigorous sodomy posted:

:supaburn: TR just won an alert on Indar! With 33/33/33 faction population across the board! :supaburn: An honest and even fight!

Couple of 'TRUE [GOON]' players feel the same way about you specifically. You and 2fat.

I love how 3 or 4 'true gokus' call me a lovely person. Once upon a time, AnUnoriginalName gave [LWTX] outfit leader rights to Giggily. This was when there was one true NC goon presence and it was [LWTX]. VS goons were few and far between, and they didn't have the clout [LWTX] had. Giggily proceeds to kick everyone out of LWTX one by one, while making an animated gif of this heinous crime. LWTX was then disbanded. More people flat out quit the game because of this poo poo than switched sides to VS or regroup under the [GOON] banner with Snuggles. GOKU is populated by malicious shitlords who ruined the game for quite a few people by simple autistic, sophomoric retardery. Makes all of gokus frothing insults toward me look pretty hollow.

:laffo:

I love that every time he posts he always edits it.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

But Not Tonight posted:

:laffo:

I love that every time he posts he always edits it.

Yea dude nobody else ever edits a post they make. Hilarious observation that totally discredits my post!

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

vigorous sodomy posted:

Yea dude nobody else ever edits a post they make. Hilarious observation that totally discredits my post!

My point was you do it every time, like you've got to squeeze one more ounce of vitriol into it. You never answered my question, either.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

vigorous sodomy posted:

I love how 3 or 4 'true gokus' call me a lovely person. Once upon a time, AnUnoriginalName gave [LWTX] outfit leader rights to Giggily. This was when there was one true NC goon presence and it was [LWTX]. VS goons were few and far between, and they didn't have the clout [LWTX] had. Giggily proceeds to kick everyone out of LWTX one by one, while making an animated gif of this heinous crime. LWTX was then disbanded by giggily, all while what would become the core of GOKU chortled and wheezed through mouthfuls of mayonnaise in mumble. More people flat out quit the game because of this poo poo than switched sides to VS or regroup under the [GOON] banner with Snuggles. GOKU is populated by malicious shitlords who ruined the game for quite a few people by simple autistic, sophomoric retardery. Makes all of gokus frothing insults toward me look pretty hollow.

Two words of warning here:

1) that's not actually how it went down
2) this subject is verboten and will earn you a vacation from the forums. It is this way for a reason.

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

Shockeh posted:

I think the Valkyrie's biggest problem will be the state of the ESF game. You die very loving fast these days, even if you know how to fly, because you generally won't run into one Reaver, you'll run into four, and you get Alpha Striked out of the sky. This might reduce the Valkyrie to taxi, because you'll use it to get somewhere, then the moment is tries to fulfill the 'Gunship' role, it'll get murdered by Rotaries, or at the very least a million Lock-On launchers.

Basically, SOE knows the air-game is fairly, if not broken, seriously damaged at present, because it's effectively 15% of the playerbase having their own little game that's nothing to do with the other 85%, except on the occasion they come down to lolpod something, which still generally has no real meaning in the grander scheme of taking or defending a base. Being farmed by a Liberator might be frustrating (because you don't get to respond, and it's monster survivability between health and opportunity to escape means a group of 3 Infantry have no chance of beating 2/3 or 3/3 Liberator, given equivalent resource spend) but at least they're involved with the game itself.

SoE knows it is broken.

They tried to fix/nerf Reverse-AB a few months back. 90% of players cheered, but the 10% of Airspergs raged like it was the loving apocalypse. So SoE scrapped the idea.

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

Gaghskull posted:

Except you're going to be shooting missiles from long range and fairly high in the air. They'll be relatively easy to shoot down, and you're going to have a very limited number of shots with them before you need to find someplace to land the vehicle and rearm, which means a lot of downtime. Phoenixes might be a better option than the alternatives, but is that really the best way to use those 3-4 people? Would that really be a superior option to two liberators or one battle gal? The valkyrie is going to have to offer way more than that, because phoenix gimmick isn't such a compelling niche.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lassitude posted:

Except you're going to be shooting missiles from long range and fairly high in the air. They'll be relatively easy to shoot down, and you're going to have a very limited number of shots with them before you need to find someplace to land the vehicle and rearm, which means a lot of downtime. Phoenixes might be a better option than the alternatives, but is that really the best way to use those 3-4 people? Would that really be a superior option to two liberators or one battle gal? The valkyrie is going to have to offer way more than that, because phoenix gimmick isn't such a compelling niche.

A quick pass means you can dump the rocket off not 50-100m from your target, which may actually be too close.

Also, ammo packs "stick" to vehicles now so the engie pilot can just toss one in the cabin with the HAs and it's no big thing. It will have to have more to offer of course, but it's a fun niche that I'm looking forward to. Personally I'd like for it to be relatively fragile (like maybe a BIT better than ESFs right now) but stupid fast. The dedicated gunner is going to be more valuable as a deployable C4 fairy in all likelihood.

Da Mott Man
Aug 3, 2012

If the valkyrie is going to fulfill the role of a dedicated ground support platform with limited firepower it needs flares with an ammo counter built into the vehicle. Require the pilot to make a mistake not having enough flares or the infantry on the ground to pull flak. Other wise I think this thing is going to be a flying deathtrap.

Mr Fahrenheit
Dec 10, 2010

Travelin' at the speed of light.
Now a pair of Lashers on a Valkyrie, on the other hand...:getin:

EDIT: If the Valkyrie is half as good as the Harasser for close range shenanigans, I'm sure we'll find uses for it fairly quickly.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
Fix ESFs by introducing fuel that drains whenever you're more than 1 lattice link away from a controlled territory. :getin:

Tempest_56
Mar 14, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Outside of relying on raw speed, having to go broadside to damage an ESF means the ESF is just going to shoot the HAs out of their seats. Flak will do the same, as well as lolpods and to a lesser extent lock-ons.

Flak is gonna be a major issue for those rumble seats. The rapid nature of it plus proximity explosions are going to put a serious damper on survivability.

Holy poo poo, that may actually make Triage useful.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Honestly I'd love fuel draining. A good bit of the air game issues is they're totally unconnected to the rest of the game. A pack of ESFs can just hang out near an enemy warpgate and kill people leaving out of it, doing absolutely nothing except aggravating people, and I can't tell you how many times a plane from the other faction will come flying into a fight and shoot down the weakened victors and just fly away, being nothing but a buzzkill. Forcing planes to interface and connect with the rest of the game would be great.

And yeah, I see triage being important for the Valkyrie. Or at least useful, because it will help deal with the residual splash damage.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Tempest_56 posted:

Flak is gonna be a major issue for those rumble seats. The rapid nature of it plus proximity explosions are going to put a serious damper on survivability.

Nah; just fly back to the nearest spawn point.

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!

Oh boy, I hope you enjoy your week vacation from the forums for digging this poo poo up.

o muerte
Dec 13, 2008

Tempest_56 posted:

In before they nerf triage in a Valk. to the levels of repair from a harrasser rumble seat.

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

Fix ESFs by banning airspergs from the forums, then nerfing the reverse maneuver and such. Then ignore their incessant howling. Airtists are the worst people in the game, because they want to play their own, special version of the game and anything that infringes upon that in any way, shape, or form is considered heretical and shouted down instantly. The best way to deal with airtists in their bushido barges is to pretend they don't exist.

o muerte
Dec 13, 2008

Gonkish posted:

Fix ESFs by banning airspergs from the forums, then nerfing the reverse maneuver and such. Then ignore their incessant howling. Airtists are the worst people in the game, because they want to play their own, special version of the game and anything that infringes upon that in any way, shape, or form is considered heretical and shouted down instantly. The best way to deal with airtists in their bushido barges is to pretend they don't exist.

You seem really, really mad at both airspergs and the TR. Would you like to tell us more about your childhood? Where did the bad TR airplane touch you? Show us on the doll.

:haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

It was the banshee, and my face. Right in my face.

• Locked thread