Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!

Whoa... who is this mastermind behind this??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Redkist posted:

Whoa... who is this mastermind behind this??

Putin

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

You're dumb as two terds

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

you're retarded lol

M.C. McMic
Nov 8, 2008

The Weight room
Is your friend

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

tbh not too bothered about messi getting golden ball. he dragged argentina to the final and he reacted exactly hoe you want a player to when his team lost (lol).

There were way better players in the World Cup: James, Neuer, Mascherano, Muller, etc. It's an empty "honor" that was awarded to him by default because a recent Balon d'Or winner made it to the final and :fifa:

He probably reacted the way he did because he's embarrassed. Also, I wouldn't really consider someone who didn't score a single goal outside of the group stage as "dragging Argentina to the final".

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Oi Lads check out this fifa corruption link that certainly didnt post a load of tweets for every outcome and has just deleted them so they look like they predicted the right result.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
They make predictions and then delete the incorrect ones. I'm sure my post will stop people from ever getting tricked by that twitter again.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Hegay posted:

you're retarded lol

i bet hes on HRT, its known to cause poor decision making and loss of rational thought.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
only thing that went through my mind after seeing Messi receive his golden ball was, how does he manage to stay so pale being a professional footballer?

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

If Argentina had Tevez in the squad instead of Palacio....

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Lolling at all those bitter posts, kiss the rings bitches

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

ephex posted:

A nations first world cup is truly special. Enjoy it my friend.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

ephex posted:

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

ephex posted:

Im lolling at basically everything holy poo poo what a night kiss me you fool.

SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010

Darth Windu posted:

They make predictions and then delete the incorrect ones. I'm sure my post will stop people from ever getting tricked by that twitter again.

Was it around during 2010 or something?

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That was a very confusing game!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I just came back from the Stuttgart city center after the match. Great game, Germans celebrating everywhere, I can go to work at 12 tomorrow, cool times.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Actually only White Christian Cis Male Americans have been on the moon. Lol

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

haha. his body language makes it look like he's asking "why are you kneeing me in the face?"

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

DrunkPanda posted:

haha. his body language makes it look like he's asking "why are you kneeing me in the face?"

his body language looks like he's getting knocked the gently caress out imo

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

DrunkPanda posted:

lol iunno just playing football

Boner Slam
May 9, 2005
a) Neuer is a loving beast

b) this was the best world cup

c) lol at the guys crying about the knee. Argentina should have played with nine guys.

d) Neuer is the best keeper in the world

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
well deserved by the germans. i sorta wanted argentina to win but didn't mind either. hitler

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

Pissflaps posted:

arent you american?

you can only support USMNT for so long before they get eliminated, though :negative:

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

so is that really solid gold or just gold plated?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Agrajag posted:

It's 6.5 Kilos of solid gold apparently.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Opta posted:

3754 - Germany completed 3754 passes in the 2014 World Cup, taking Spain's WC record (1966-2014) of 2010 by one pass (3753). Connected.

No record safe from the Germans this World Cup

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Agrajag posted:

Yes but the team doesn't get to keep it. They have to hand it back to FIFA before leaving Brazil and then get a replica

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Yeah it's worth like literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in terms of the gold content alone.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Dis one of those tekken tag team kicks that make u take your nigga out so he can recover some health. Why am I imagining that after this kick that nigga spun out the yard like a tornado or sum poo poo. Nigga leg stretched to that man face like dhalsim from street fighter. Kick game too deluxe

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

chaoslord posted:

No record safe from the Germans this World Cup

Tiki Taka... is alive?

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
Brazilians seem pretty relieved

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Nigga kicked his rear end into a time paradox, that man body ain't even respond yet. This one them video game kicks that send a nigga to a different part of the map n poo poo. He boutta fly off that grass like a super smash bros character when their percentage at like 200. I'm tryna figure out why this nigga body perfectly still, usually when a nigga bout to hit you you can see it coming and brace a lil, but this nigga body just frozen like he was like "aye son I did wrong, imma accept my destiny." His head boutta pop open like babidi when majin buu clutched his rear end...this poo poo foul

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsU8fRvTeCI

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Guys can we admit that african aids cum (aka Mr Aids Cum) really deserved the Golden Post for best posts?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Hegay posted:

They have to hand it back to FIFA before leaving Brazil and then get a replica

booooo

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

good moment for a little grifty bit of a switch there. fuckin' sleight of hand saves the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

dex_sda posted:

good moment for a little grifty bit of a switch there. fuckin' sleight of hand saves the day
That old dude from Germany/Brazil still has the original

• Locked thread