Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I think the brief discussion of anime/ football crossovers ran off Morningview for good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

A use for the newest emote already!

:iit:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
"Oh yeah, totes. Won't do it with you, though, promise."

A great line. :D

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Kinda thought Snyder would be wearing a full headdress

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Holy loving poo poo I love you so much toaster beef, never leave us again :allears:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

lmao

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
So I'll admit it, I thought that first T-Beef comic back was a little below-par. Which I was okay with. I mean, first one. Gotta ramp up to that old standard of quality. Hey, it was cute, that was good enough! I was prepared to enjoy the ride.

And then he loving knocks it out of the ballpark comic two.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Azhais posted:

A use for the newest emote already!

:iit:

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

nrr posted:

Kinda thought Snyder would be wearing a full headdress

gently caress, I wish I'd thought of that

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Filthy team switchers

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/football-fans-the-glory-hunter

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

This is literally my 10 year old son

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Shath Hole posted:

This is literally my 10 year old son

Now I'm not advocating child abuse, but you gotta straighten that poo poo out

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Rasczak posted:

Now I'm not advocating child abuse, but you gotta straighten that poo poo out

To be fair, he absolutely LOVES the Falcons (poor kid) and his room is totally decked out in Falcons decor but every year he jumps on the bandwagon of whoever is dominating and it changes week to week and sometimes quarter to quarter depending on who is winning lol

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Is there a category for someone who automatically roots for the underdog?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Probably Magic posted:

They're called a Chilichimp.

Don't most people want to see the underdog win, though (as long as your team isn't the favorite?) That might just be a normal human reaction.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jul 17, 2014

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Probably Magic posted:

It's called the good fan

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Probably Magic posted:

Bills fan

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

The Titans will never be favorites, I am in the clear. :smuggo:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Waiting for the AFC South classic; Jaguars @Titans, all eyes will be on Nashville for 3 hours.

I'm a confessed underdog rooter, and I can honestly say I have no idea who to root for in this game. It will change several times throughout the game.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Probably Magic posted:

There was a Planet Money or something about rooting for the underdog, and I think something like 80% of people automatically do that if they have no skin in the game. The other 20% justify cheering for the favorite with the logic that the underdog losing is expected, so the clear favorite losing would be a much bigger disappointment to the fans/players.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

Waiting for the AFC South classic; Jaguars @Titans, all eyes will be on Nashville for 3 hours.

I'm a confessed underdog rooter, and I can honestly say I have no idea who to root for in this game. It will change several times throughout the game.

While bias makes me want to tell you to root for the Titans, you really can't root against a team with a stripper cheetah as a mascot and a guy named Blake Bortles on the roster.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
And an owner with a sweet stache

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Chilichimp posted:

I was in Nashville last year around new years and bored out of my mind when I realized the Jags were coming to town that sunday and I got tickets for 6 bucks a pop. That included a free calendar so I'm pretty sure I made out like a bandit

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chilichimp posted:

Probably whoever makes the first massive mistake. So whoever gets the ball first.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Spoeank posted:

Probably whoever makes the first massive mistake. So whoever gets the ball first.

:thurman:

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Shath Hole posted:

To be fair, he absolutely LOVES the Falcons (poor kid) and his room is totally decked out in Falcons decor but every year he jumps on the bandwagon of whoever is dominating and it changes week to week and sometimes quarter to quarter depending on who is winning lol

Sever

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Probably Magic posted:

While bias makes me want to tell you to root for the Titans, you really can't root against a team with a stripper cheetah as a mascot and a guy named Blake Bortles on the roster.

Except: gently caress the Titans. Everyone in the AFC South hates the Titans, including the Titans.

Probably Magic posted:

:c00l:

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Toaster Beef posted:

gently caress, I wish I'd thought of that

please consult me on every single decision making process from here on out tia

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

actually, gently caress it. please make Snyder in headdress and two lines of warpaint under each eye a new character

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

nrr posted:

please consult me on every single decision making process from here on out tia

What should my next comic be nrr

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Febreeze posted:

What should my next comic be nrr

full beard kyle orton slowly regains consciousness, face down in a gutter after being blacked out for months, realizes he forgot he was on the cowboys.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

tries to get back to dallas as fast as possible, looks around, picks up newspaper being used as a blanket by homeless guy next to him... what the gently caress I cant even read this... realizes its in dutch. gently caress. then he sees something in the top corner....

july 17, 2019

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown

nrr posted:

tries to get back to dallas as fast as possible, looks around, picks up newspaper being used as a blanket by homeless guy next to him... what the gently caress I cant even read this... realizes its in dutch. gently caress. then he sees something in the top corner....

july 17, 2019

and he's wearing two Super Bowl rings

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
... I would gladly put that storyline together, because it sounds amazing

Summer is a bad time for football news but a great time for football-based Back to the Future parodies

Toaster Beef fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jul 17, 2014

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Toaster Beef posted:

... I would gladly put that storyline together, because it sounds amazing

Summer is a bad time for football news but a great time for football-based Back to the Future parodies

TB do you follow college ball at all? SEC Media Days are happening and always chock full of material. Fun fact: Spurdog wasn't even the biggest smartass this year.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
I just can't get into college ball, unfortunately. It's the kind of thing I have on in the background on Saturdays but can't ever sit through for very long. Which sucks, because from what I understand college ball is a loving comedy goldmine.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Toaster Beef posted:

I just can't get into college ball, unfortunately. It's the kind of thing I have on in the background on Saturdays but can't ever sit through for very long. Which sucks, because from what I understand college ball is a loving comedy goldmine.

tuesday maction

join us

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

There's a lot of comedy. Just make sure not to actually root for any team because you will fly into a blind rage at all the bullshit NCAA refs pull and all the amateurism and etc.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The MAC is the superior conference. Superior to the SEC, the Big Ten, the NFC, the AFC, the American League, the NFC Central, FOX, CBS, G4, Tech TV, the MAC ranks higher than them all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

The MAC is the superior conference. Superior to the SEC, the Big Ten, the NFC, the AFC, the American League, the NFC Central, FOX, CBS, G4, Tech TV, the MAC ranks higher than them all

Go Kent State

• Locked thread