Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Scarf posted:

So, I could never be a successful tattoo artist because I lack all kinds of artistic talent... But I like to think that the other reason I could never be a successful tattoo artist is that I'd feel a moral obligation to NOT tattoo stupid poo poo like this on people's loving faces, thereby losing a lot of potential income.

Maybe you could become a tattoo laser removal technician.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ninjahedgehog posted:

It's kinda starting to sound like you've got a crush, bro

Is it you?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

MisterOblivious posted:

There's this wonderful (Pet Island approved) cat training product called SSSCAT and you should go watch all of the youtube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cphGWOPi0k
This looks like a good way to gently caress up your cat. :colbert:

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Selklubber posted:

Is this kid dead?

What about this one?
http://i.imgur.com/rDsEtlq.gif:nws:

:NSFW: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=44d_1211647625
Oooops
"...this guy was aiming for a Humvee down an alley..., he pulled the trigger and turned the projectile as it left the tube into a near by wall."

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Scarf posted:

So, I could never be a successful tattoo artist because I lack all kinds of artistic talent... But I like to think that the other reason I could never be a successful tattoo artist is that I'd feel a moral obligation to NOT tattoo stupid poo poo like this on people's loving faces, thereby losing a lot of potential income.

A boyfriend of a girl I didn't care for but who still hung out with my roommates had a loving Naruto facial tattoo. Any two of those things are a bad idea, but all three together is something else entirely. Apparently the tattoo artist spent 3 hours trying to talk him out of it before finally agreeing to go ahead.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Baron von Eevl posted:

A boyfriend of a girl I didn't care for but who still hung out with my roommates had a loving Naruto facial tattoo. Any two of those things are a bad idea, but all three together is something else entirely. Apparently the tattoo artist spent 3 hours trying to talk him out of it before finally agreeing to go ahead.
Any two being: facial tattoo, Naruto tattoo, or Naruto facial. Yeah, checks out.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Strudel Man posted:

Any two being: facial tattoo, Naruto tattoo, or Naruto facial. Yeah, checks out.

I was going to Google "Naruto facial" but thankfully I caught myself.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Strudel Man posted:

You forgot something

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
Gentlemen, we now live in the future. Shot on a drone for an extra level of schadenfreude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygDZehcKIhE

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

f#a# posted:

Gentlemen, we now live in the future. Shot on a drone for an extra level of schadenfreude:

I like the future, if it has camera drones and schadenfreude.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

MisterOblivious posted:

:NSFW: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=44d_1211647625
Oooops
"...this guy was aiming for a Humvee down an alley..., he pulled the trigger and turned the projectile as it left the tube into a near by wall."

It's even better than that. The factory fuse won't arm the warhead until it's traveled a certain distance to prevent just that sort of thing from happening. Insurgents have been known to disable that feature because they're fighting in built-up areas and might want to shoot something that's even closer, counting on ducking back around a corner or something to protect them from the nearby blast.

Whoops x2, in other words.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

2 hours.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Does anyone have anymore 'pranks gone wrong' videos? A lot of the ones on youtube use the same 5 or 6 clips. I really don't understand how they're shocked when they get their asses kicked in half the pranks. One or two are people being super weird and angry over a stupid joke but 99% are idiots grabbing peoples phones or literally asking to fight people.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

f#a# posted:

This actually has potential to be really cool, even if it's still schadenfreude as hell to watch it crash.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

OldTennisCourt posted:

Does anyone have anymore 'pranks gone wrong' videos? A lot of the ones on youtube use the same 5 or 6 clips. I really don't understand how they're shocked when they get their asses kicked in half the pranks. One or two are people being super weird and angry over a stupid joke but 99% are idiots grabbing peoples phones or literally asking to fight people.

They're not shocked. They're only acting shocked. Getting their asses kicked is what they expect to happen, and they throw out any shots where it doesn't.

The whole point is to get people to watch the assholes get punched. They're actors trolling for internet fame.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Phanatic posted:

It's even better than that. The factory fuse won't arm the warhead until it's traveled a certain distance to prevent just that sort of thing from happening. Insurgents have been known to disable that feature because they're fighting in built-up areas and might want to shoot something that's even closer, counting on ducking back around a corner or something to protect them from the nearby blast.

Whoops x2, in other words.

That looks like a good way to gently caress up Iraq...

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Strudel Man posted:

loving Naruto Facial Tattoo

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Apparently the person handling the EPA twitter account forgot to log out when they were... uhm, researching?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Jul 22, 2014

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
So heard on the news today about a lovely young lady got kicked out of a Brad Paisley concert in San Diego. While breastfeeding her infant. In the pit :cripes: She's claiming it was because she was breastfeeding, but the cops' story is that they were concerned for the baby's safety if the crowd surged and she fell, or you know because it was in the pit at a concert with no hearing protection. Good schadenfreude because the mother took the video herself and posted it expecting everyone to run to her defense. I'm reminded of that chick who went in to Dunkin Donuts and shot a video of herself calling the staff 'sandniggers' and was then shocked (SHOCKED) when the internet jumped her poo poo. If someone made one of those word pictures where the size of each word is proportional to how often it's found, guess which word would be the biggest in this case :getin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjZWkllrZcQ

\/\/\/ I assume in this case pit just means the standing area in front of the stage, don't think anyone was actually moshing at a country show. She was still in the middle of a mass of people who at any moment could decide they want to get just a little closer to the stage and oops dropped your baby :downs:

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 07:24 on Jul 22, 2014

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Takes No Damage posted:

So heard on the news today about a lovely young lady got kicked out of a Brad Paisley concert in San Diego. While breastfeeding her infant. In the pit :cripes: She's claiming it was because she was breastfeeding, but the cops' story is that they were concerned for the baby's safety if the crowd surged and she fell, or you know because it was in the pit at a concert with no hearing protection. Good schadenfreude because the mother took the video herself and posted it expecting everyone to run to her defense. I'm reminded of that chick who went in to Dunkin Donuts and shot a video of herself calling the staff 'sandniggers' and was then shocked (SHOCKED) when the internet jumped her poo poo. If someone made one of those word pictures where the size of each word is proportional to how often it's found, guess which word would be the biggest in this case :getin:

how the gently caress does a Brad Paisley concert have a pit

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Takes No Damage posted:

I like how they offer to reseat her and she refuses and then accuses them of making her kid cry because they're forcing her out of the concert, and then sticks the camera in her kid's face when she's crying. GIVE ME TEARS FOR THE INTERNET (no attempt to console the kid). Wonderful future those children have.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0YacdEeFUY

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

snortpocket posted:

how the gently caress does a Brad Paisley concert have a pit

You haven't moshed until you've been in a circle mosh at a country concert. Everybody's really fat and gets winded easily, so it doesn't last long, but there's a lot of mass in motion.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
^^^ Well poo poo I stand corrected.

I know this is probably based more on them having time to think, but I like how most people just jump back a bit when she throws a dude up a wall, but rolling tables gently caress THIS I'M OUT!

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 07:31 on Jul 22, 2014

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Powershift posted:

You haven't moshed until you've been in a circle mosh at a country concert. Everybody's really fat and gets winded easily, so it doesn't last long, but there's a lot of mass in motion.

Seriously dude. Country isn't exactly punk rock, but you have to remember it's mostly rednecks drunk off of JD and bud heavy

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

bud heavy is my favourite country artist

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Craptacular posted:

@ 1:28 Yeah that towel's going to whole lot of good to protect you from a chunk of ice traveling at terminal velocity.

From a few pages back, but it actually helps a lot. I've been caught in wicked hailstorms before, and where I had exposed skin, I got open cuts. Clothes covering, just a big welt and bruise. Hailstones are really abrasive, anything that protects the skin changes everything.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Met posted:

2 hours.
That's not "I dropped my iPad down the stairs," that's "I smashed my iPad with a loving sledgehammer and told the internet I broke it for attention."

Either way, different hands.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

MisterOblivious posted:

There's this wonderful (Pet Island approved) cat training product called SSSCAT and you should go watch all of the youtube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cphGWOPi0k

I don't know why, but seeing cats fail to learn anything at all is my ultimate schadenfreude. :allears:

I gotta quote this for being glorious.

More dumb face tats + bonus:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

If she got the zipper tatts because of her facial scars, I can respect that. I still think it's stupid, but I can respect that.

If she did the scars to herself to go with the tatt, then she's a bigger fool than even the baby-faced man (eww, it looks like he has a giant hairy tumour on his face).

At least he can get that removed.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gorilla Salad posted:

If she got the zipper tatts because of her facial scars, I can respect that. I still think it's stupid, but I can respect that.

If she did the scars to herself to go with the tatt, then she's a bigger fool than even the baby-faced man (eww, it looks like he has a giant hairy tumour on his face).

At least he can get that removed.

im pretty sure its face paint your gullible goon

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

From the way her skin is being pulled down I was guessing stickers.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

This lady is cool.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

So Kim Kardashian's something something superpopular IOS game broke and distraught fans all literally on the verge of mental breakdown started demanding via twitter that she fix it:

:allears:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Palpek posted:

So Kim Kardashian's something something superpopular IOS game broke and distraught fans all literally on the verge of mental breakdown started demanding via twitter that she fix it:

A lot of this has to be fake, right?

Right?

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Palpek posted:

poo poo, I'm going to print all these so I can kill them with fire.

E: FIX THE GAME I HAVE A loving PHOTOSHOOT GOING ON

orange sky has a new favorite as of 10:20 on Jul 22, 2014

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Palpek posted:

And I thought MMO-fans were the biggest babies in videogames.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Thanks for quoting the entirety of that super-long post twice, guys. Really enjoyed having to scroll through it two extra times. :downsbravo:

Anyway, imgur is being a dick and apparently I can't upload to Minus from my phone so here these are in link form.

Dogs and slides don't mix

Neither do idiots and skateboards

It's not a bug, it's a feature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.

orange sky posted:

poo poo, I'm going to print all these so I can kill them with fire.

E: FIX THE GAME I HAVE A loving PHOTOSHOOT GOING ON

Can anyone explain the connection between that game and photoshoots? As schadenfreudy as this is, it's quite confusing for me.

cyfad has a new favorite as of 11:43 on Jul 22, 2014

• Locked thread