Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

nomadologique posted:

psa for nerds REVENGE OF THE NERDS is a fiction movie because fiction is the only place and time where nerds actually get revenge otherwise in realworld (I.R.L.) it's always actually the jocks winning (check non-fiction section of kindle bookstore for reference)

Yup studies show that people like jocks actually go on to be successful later on in life due to things such as having good social skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Lol Wtf man it just got hella old gbs itt, whole lot o shaking going on

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i have this feeling tunney read 50 shades of grey and thinks that is probably what her technofascist future looks like except it's eric schmidt loving her rear end

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Steampunk iPhone posted:

id feed my Cum to all of these trans women

lol was sort of waiting to see some more horrible techies get excited over soylent.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
She's not getting fired you idiots

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Digiwizzard posted:

oh my god i cant believe baby finland still exists

then again his retarded islamic anarcho syndicalist poo poo would totally fit in w/ these dark enlightenment dumbasses
he is in love with an extremely pale chick these days, but that's for another thread

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Soylent is a scam and I'm not surprised she's dumb enough to fall for it.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

goddamn beat like a worthless untermench
sick their skin is paler than their protien extract
fcuk that if this in general is what whites are heading towards i'm gonna find a black woman, jump this loving ship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
How do you have skin that color in California?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

haha man any real reactionary would zyklon b the heck out of those goony bohemnian fuckers

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

revmoo posted:

Soylent. And techies not in sunlight I guess hmm

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

they look like background characters from a nightclub scene in a lovely vampire movie

Dec 26, 2012

revmoo posted:

never go outside

Dec 26, 2012

Fandyien posted:

they look like background characters from a nightclub scene in a lovely vampire movie

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Samuel posted:

That's what I heard, so I question if it's really true since anything that leans even slightly right in Europe is automatically called a Nazi.

The National Front used to be very open and proud swastika waving Neo-Nazis back in the 70's and 80's. In recent years they've toned it down but the ideology is still basically the same. The reason far-right nationalists are often called fascists is because most of them are.

Samuel
Nov 5, 2011

Effectronica posted:

her dad called the nazi occupation "not particularly inhumane". granted, she's spent the last three years trying to paper over the antisemitic history of the FN, but...

Aren't all parties allowed a renewal? By the same logic I shouldn't vote for SP in my country because they're descended from the ye olde terrible Communist party, and the threat of communism remained valid longer than that of Fascism. And while:

Looks nationalistic, can you really fault the French for wanting to hold onto their national identity? While I understand the implications and awfulness of the nazis and hate them dearly, I don't see why nationalism (love for ones country) has become a dirty word. Which actually makes me worried about the increasingly culturally Marxist EU, for making such a stance a byword for fascism.
I am reading through her wiki-page right now, but instead of a couple of propaganda posters I'd rather just hear things she's said/done that are terrible and by extension make her a terrible leader.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Gazpacho posted:

She's not getting fired you idiots

I'm pretty sure if you talk about the Plan larry page just has you killed

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

ashgromnies posted:

she is creating a bunch of negative press noise, while representing herself as a google employee. she's one software engineer out of several thousand google employs. if they start getting calls/emails/etc as I'm sure they have been, it would probably be easier for them to just fire her. CA is right to work.

and loving lol you're retarded if you don't think her views are fringe. she is a crazy person and I'm sure google is finding that out.

edit: then again you're an ayn Rand fan so I guess your perspective on what is fringe or not is a bit warped

We're talking about a city where a man who refuses to wash his clothes can invent cum shakes and be a millionaire. She's not fringe for that area.

On the uptick, if it wasn't for their insanity we'd have never had the seasteading thread

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Digiwizzard posted:

tech tranny is full of fail

When the page doesn't even hit page 2 and they're already found out about it, you know they live for this kind of attention and have automated ways of finding it when its fresh. She didn't fail, she's just a sad, pathetic person who uses this kind of attention to fill an unquenchable void in her life. It isn't something to laugh at, its something to pity. If I were to wager a guess, her gender reassignment is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to her mental state. There is far more thats broken inside her than just her gender.

Jailbrekr fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jul 27, 2014

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Samuel posted:

Aren't all parties allowed a renewal? By the same logic I shouldn't vote for SP in my country because they're descended from the ye olde terrible Communist party, and the threat of communism remained valid longer than that of Fascism. And while:

Looks nationalistic, can you really fault the French for wanting to hold onto their national identity? While I understand the implications and awfulness of the nazis and hate them dearly, I don't see why nationalism (love for ones country) has become a dirty word. Which actually makes me worried about the increasingly culturally Marxist EU, for making such a stance a byword for fascism.
I am reading through her wiki-page right now, but instead of a couple of propaganda posters I'd rather just hear things she's said/done that are terrible and by extension make her a terrible leader.

This is a good troll but the cultural Marxism thing gave it away

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Samuel posted:

E: gbs stop hiding my posts and tricking me into double posting

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Killer-of-Lawyers posted:

We're talking about a city where a man who refuses to wash his clothes can invent cum shakes and be a millionaire. She's not fringe for that area.

On the uptick, if it wasn't for their insanity we'd have never had the seasteading thread

wait what's the story with the soylent guy and laundry?

I woulda thought wanting to be a robot and cultivating a fog of BO were mutually exclusive kinds of screwy

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Samuel posted:

"cultural marxism"

"I don't see why nationalism has become a dirty word"

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

wait what's the story with the soylent guy and laundry?

I woulda thought wanting to be a robot and cultivating a fog of BO were mutually exclusive kinds of screwy

He didn't want to do laundry so he put his clothes in the freezer

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
:laffo: master race right here

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
edit: Oh I misread or I'm blind or stupid or something

Samuel
Nov 5, 2011
It's because I don't think globalization is the right word for it, should all countries really look, act and be ruled the same way? Isn't this a journey Europe can take on it's own?
I think:

FreudianSlippers posted:

The National Front used to be very open and proud swastika waving Neo-Nazis back in the 70's and 80's. In recent years they've toned it down but the ideology is still basically the same. The reason far-right nationalists are often called fascists is because most of them are.
Has it right, but even worse is that the parties who care about national identity and self governance and have it as their main selling point, are these crazy far-right nationalists. Which leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

:laffo: master race right here

in the new world order techies will be running things from top due their superior intelligence and original ideas.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost

fancy is a hard word to use right

Dec 26, 2012

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

He didn't want to do laundry so he put his clothes in the freezer

what

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Life hack

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Munsun posted:

I thought the jews had the monopoly on controlling things from the shadows?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Munsun posted:

she passes so terribly

Dec 26, 2012

i dont even understand how thats supposed to work

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Hmmm yes, Soylent, what a good idea! I'll never eat anything else haha!
Hey, why is my jaw rotting? It's not like we evolved as a species to chew stuff and many biological processes depend on that, right?

Also why the gently caress would you willingly stop eating regular food? Eating delicious poo poo is like one of the best reasons to be alive. Why would you deprive yourself of it?

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Drinking Soylent means never again having to spend fifteen minutes after every meal picking flecks of food out of all the nooks and crannies of that bombed out graveyard of a maw.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
Burn San Francisco to the ground.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pochoclo posted:

Hmmm yes, Soylent, what a good idea! I'll never eat anything else haha!
Hey, why is my jaw rotting? It's not like we evolved as a species to chew stuff and many biological processes depend on that, right?

Also why the gently caress would you willingly stop eating regular food? Eating delicious poo poo is like one of the best reasons to be alive. Why would you deprive yourself of it?

Because food takes time to prepare and therefore leads to a inefficient life.

Also when you go grocery shopping you are forced to social interact with other people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
If one of the requirements for being white is looking fancy I've been doing it wrong.

• Locked thread