Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

etalian posted:

Because food takes time to prepare and therefore leads to a inefficient life.

Also when you go grocery shopping you are forced to social interact with other people.

That excuse might work if Soylent was like a buck per gallon, but it's actually more expensive than real prepared food you could buy as takeout, or in a restaurant, or a frozen lunch delivery. So it makes zero loving sense.
Also she works at loving Google. If I worked at Google I would be abusing their free lunch system 24/7.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lmao mexican neo-nazis, as if the cultural destroyers could ever aspire to real nazism

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

01011001 posted:

i dont even understand how thats supposed to work

Well the freezer kills the odor causing bacteria

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
There is a no more jarring oxymoron than the phrase "Mexican master race".

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'm convinced she's twee as gently caress now

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pochoclo posted:

That excuse might work if Soylent was like a buck per gallon, but it's actually more expensive than real prepared food you could buy as takeout, or in a restaurant, or a frozen lunch delivery. So it makes zero loving sense.
Also she works at loving Google. If I worked at Google I would be abusing their free lunch system 24/7.

Google lunch is supposedly god tier since they do ridiculous things like growing food on campus.

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

It's still a pretty bad idea since sweat and grime can break down clothes over time especially the threads.

etalian fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jul 27, 2014

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
haha what a moron

wait a second is that...

:eyepop:

Dec 26, 2012

laffo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

he takes it back out and immediately re inoculates with his disgusting nerd corpse

Slanderer posted:

haha what a moron

wait a second is that...

:eyepop:

I have doubts about the rigor of this math

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
It's probably more because she's just counting the referrals that come directly from this thread.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EngineerSean posted:

It's probably more because she's just counting the referrals that come directly from this thread.

I haven't read her stupid blog yet for this reason I don't want to give it a hit

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Could you make some deece cash from a troll blog that people click on constantly?

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Could you make some deece cash from a troll blog that people click on constantly?

You can monetize a lot of things on the Internet, I haven't been to her blog so I don't know if she's set it up correctly to do so.

Flectarn
May 29, 2013

the daily mail is a successful website yes.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Samuel posted:

It's because I don't think globalization is the right word for it, should all countries really look, act and be ruled the same way? Isn't this a journey Europe can take on it's own?
I think:

Has it right, but even worse is that the parties who care about national identity and self governance and have it as their main selling point, are these crazy far-right nationalists. Which leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

i'll give you a hint, this curious fact you've noted and the fact that "nationalism" is a dirty word are connected...

actually i'm just going to tell you outright cuz i don't think the hint will be enough, it's because people who believe in "nationalism" are universally terrible violent reactionary psychos a few steps from ethnic cleansing you unbelievable gullible douche

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

this one is especially telling

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

revmoo posted:

How do you have skin that color in California?

She lives in new york

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Does anyone even respond and agree with her or is she just basically screaming into the wind?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
That ascii drawing that he uses as her profile picture is really misleading :(

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Decebal posted:

That ascii drawing that he uses as her profile picture is really misleading :(

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

:vince:

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

im descended from aristocrats

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Samuel posted:

Looks nationalistic, can you really fault the French for wanting to hold onto their national identity?

Yeah.

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

I woulda thought wanting to be a robot and cultivating a fog of BO were mutually exclusive kinds of screwy

Both are forms of self-loathing.

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jul 27, 2014

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
One of my greatest concerns for the 21st century is that there will likely be a brief time during which the nations of Europe are no longer puppets of the United States, but before their degenerate "culture" is finally, (thankfully) swallowed up by their Chinese and Muslim betters. This will (blessedly) be a very brief time, but still I fear the damage the unrestrained savages could do to the people of the world in their last desperate attempts to retain relevance.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/Iw1eo11.png

CLASS TRAITOR

I stand by what I said in my first reply

Guillotine

I too am convinced this is twee as gently caress

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

http://i.imgur.com/Iw1eo11.png

CLASS TRAITOR

Guillotine

I too am convinced this is twee as gently caress

twee as gently caress hates france though, like a lot (which always seemed strange to me given his views on almost everything else)

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
If it isn't twee please don't tell me I don't want to mess up my immersion

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

The Droid posted:

twee as gently caress hates france though, like a lot (which always seemed strange to me given his views on almost everything else)

twee comes from a former french colony so now he hates his european masters.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Killer-of-Lawyers posted:

I thought the point of trolling was to just act like an idiot, not actually being dim as gently caress in real life.

I think you missed about five years of internet

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

Guillotine

and i reiterate, as she is a proud descendant of the house of Wessex, a blood eagle would be more apropos

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Killer-of-Lawyers posted:

We're talking about a city where a man who refuses to wash his clothes can invent cum shakes and be a millionaire. She's not fringe for that area.

On the uptick, if it wasn't for their insanity we'd have never had the seasteading thread

i thought soylent guy was from SF? justine lives in NYC

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

paranoid randroid posted:

and i reiterate, as she is a proud descendant of the house of Wessex, a blood eagle would be more apropos

PAINT A BLOOD EAGLE ON HER BACK

If she screams no Valhalla

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Mike the TV posted:

Burn San Francisco to the ground.

finally a man with a plan

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Kombotron posted:

finally a man with a plan

After burning it to the ground make sure they use a conventional grid plan.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

natetimm posted:

If one of the requirements for being white is looking fancy I've been doing it wrong.

You may have, honestly.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
behold the techno-utopia

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
God I can't wait for the Nerd Wars. Towers crumbling, fires in the night. I'll be the first over the wall of the googleplex, their tomato plants and aspartame crushed under my cushioned tennies, their last flimsy barricade of roller chairs and legless Japanese style IKEA tables smashed apart. Justine Tunny cowers behind her desk as I stalk into I.T, the rags of my letterman jacket flowing past my legs. She chokes as her google glasses chime "you have one new like," giving her away. I spin and grab her wrist before she can pull it back. "HEY NERD," my voice is the furnace blast of a dragon's hiss. I twist her arm back and tap her knuckles to her face. "STOP HITTING YOURSELF. STOP HITTING YOURSELF. STOP HITTING YOURSELF."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a pair of google glasses lie shattered in the gutter, silent witness to the Great Swirlying of our times

• Locked thread