Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mr. Mambold posted:

where'd you go

I went to Montana OP, I've lost weight, I cut my hair, I got ripped. I'm not hideous, nor am I Liam Hetsworth. But my loving thing. It's so pathetic. 2 inches pressed, and my girth I can't fit a tape measure around. How loving sad is that?
I just got embarrassed by a girl. I've known her for a long time; we were friends. We hung out, laughed, studied, the whole thing. Then all of a sudden, she wants to gently caress me. I told her no, I kept telling her no, and she just whipped down my pants and boxers and saw some nib of flesh covered by foreskin. She looked like a fish for a bit and I pulled my pants up and drove home.
I texted her, asking what she was thinking. It's been two hours.
You know how psychologically demeaning it is to have a micro? How you know you will never, *everplease anyone with your penis? Not even yourself. What the hell are you supposed to do with it? I dream about having a bigger cock. I've had emissions just dreaming about whacking it as an endowed man. I've never gotten off physically. I've done hypnotical masturbation. I , a dude, need to get hypnotized to cum. Or dream about it.
I'm gonna die an old and alone virgin. No girl wants a loving light switch cock. Don't lie, I'm never going to get into a pusy, even if I don't scare them away with my loving macaroni noodle.
I'm drunk right now. and planning to stay like that for a while.Maybe I'll die or something. Oh well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

African AIDS cum posted:

Big open roads of the american west, have a bag of spits aka sunflower seeds that grez doesnt understand how to eat, and a bottle to spit the seeds in, just a chill vibe

I drove to homebase today to buy some m8 screws

i saw a load of skinny twink chavs w/ their shirts off

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Thirteenth Step posted:

1018 hours / 42 days

Currently In-Game

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Thirteenth Step posted:

I drove to homebase today to buy some m8 screws

i saw a load of skinny twink chavs w/ their shirts off

U don't have any m8s

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

African AIDS cum posted:

I went to Montana OP, I've lost weight, I cut my hair, I got ripped. I'm not hideous, nor am I Liam Hetsworth. But my loving thing. It's so pathetic. 2 inches pressed, and my girth I can't fit a tape measure around. How loving sad is that?
I just got embarrassed by a girl. I've known her for a long time; we were friends. We hung out, laughed, studied, the whole thing. Then all of a sudden, she wants to gently caress me. I told her no, I kept telling her no, and she just whipped down my pants and boxers and saw some nib of flesh covered by foreskin. She looked like a fish for a bit and I pulled my pants up and drove home.
I texted her, asking what she was thinking. It's been two hours.
You know how psychologically demeaning it is to have a micro? How you know you will never, *everplease anyone with your penis? Not even yourself. What the hell are you supposed to do with it? I dream about having a bigger cock. I've had emissions just dreaming about whacking it as an endowed man. I've never gotten off physically. I've done hypnotical masturbation. I , a dude, need to get hypnotized to cum. Or dream about it.
I'm gonna die an old and alone virgin. No girl wants a loving light switch cock. Don't lie, I'm never going to get into a pusy, even if I don't scare them away with my loving macaroni noodle.
I'm drunk right now. and planning to stay like that for a while.Maybe I'll die or something. Oh well

....I see.

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Bape Culture posted:

U don't have any m8s

i do now!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

The Big Taff Man posted:

Currently In-Game

:D

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

idiot race is a professional truck driver and he has a laptop in his truck because he's trying to summon xzibit

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3186581&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1117#post432782834

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

That is literally the fucktard republican dad megathread

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

there is something beautiful about wanting to punch a woman because she isn't feminist enough or whatever, its almost beyond irony

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ciprian Maricon posted:

there is something beautiful about wanting to punch a woman because she isn't feminist enough or whatever, its almost beyond irony
It is.... Epic

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

African AIDS cum posted:

It is.... Epic

this kid is inhuman

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
hey bros, nice to see you all. feels just like the good old times. lets all buy a GMC Sierra 2500HD diesel pickup truck with an Allison brand transmission

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

josip broz tifo posted:

hey bros, nice to see you all. feels just like the good old times. lets all buy a GMC Sierra 2500HD diesel pickup truck with an Allison brand transmission

No don't

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
when i finally get this loving truck im going to tell everyone who will listen about my favorite tranny named allison

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Small Frozen Thing posted:

i wasn't a very stable child. :nignog:

I would have never guessed.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ciprian Maricon posted:

I would have never guessed.

Peep their first post in that thread. Bi and disabled.. Really good poo poo, probably lulzy

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

African AIDS cum posted:

Peep their first post in that thread. Bi and disabled.. Really good poo poo, probably lulzy

dont talk to me about sports

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

josip broz tifo posted:

dont talk to me about sports

lol that never stops being funny to me

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

biggie lets go shoot pigs from a helicopter

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Ciprian Maricon posted:

lol that never stops being funny to me

its literally one of my best memes along with my best teams

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Ciprian Maricon posted:

biggie lets go shoot pigs from a helicopter

im down for this

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
watched a documentary where they had a scene of them shotting wild pigs from a helo and i was like drat i bet they delicious if you pit roast them whole and let all the juices break down the cartilage and fats and all the flavors meld like w normal pigs. drat

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
mexican pit roasted pig is probably one of my top 10 foods. havent had it in so long. i need to start making friends w mexicans here so i can get invited to weddings imo

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

aren't they just regular pigs that went buck wild? i bet they taste good

PWM CON 2015 will be here

http://www.helihunter.com/

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Ciprian Maricon posted:

aren't they just regular pigs that went buck wild? i bet they taste good

PWM CON 2015 will be here

http://www.helihunter.com/

apparently but im not sure if they breed with wild boars when in the wild as well because i hear they have thick bone and cartilage plating on their necks and they might be mutts

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

josip broz tifo posted:

apparently but im not sure if they breed with wild boars when in the wild as well because i hear they have thick bone and cartilage plating on their necks and they might be mutts

mmmmm

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

that post was about steve, right? haha

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

josip broz tifo posted:

watched a documentary where they had a scene of them shotting wild pigs from a helo and i was like drat i bet they delicious if you pit roast them whole and let all the juices break down the cartilage and fats and all the flavors meld like w normal pigs. drat

They are and they do but just the little ones.

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Suqit posted:

They are and they do but just the little ones.

like every other wild thing. i just need 35 pounds

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
lol shooting animals out of a helicopter. wheres the fun

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

fat greasy puto posted:

lol shooting animals out of a helicopter. wheres the fun

reread the first sentence you wrote

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
now eating the pig im there. hell i just ate a pig last night, my wife lmao

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

**in borat voice** MAI WAIFE

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Ciprian Maricon posted:

**in borat voice** MAI WAIFE

hahaha very naice

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
think i might order some 15 round mags and a speed loader for the ol 92f because loading 10 rounds over and over is a pain.

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

Do the Gundam on Acropolis.
Uma Uma dance the Cosmopolis.
Kage Bunshin the Populace.
i badly need to gently caress... loving transition into a big blob w/o genitals

Janis Sprukts
Sep 22, 2003

Do the Gundam on Acropolis.
Uma Uma dance the Cosmopolis.
Kage Bunshin the Populace.
actually i badly need college football season to get here