Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

Holy gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Frosty Beverage
Sep 26, 2007

Full of vitamin chill
"Be yourself," has never been more wrong.

Fuculose
Jan 1, 2006

fat guy laughing

drat, friendzoned again...

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Anyone who still uses XD is not to be trusted. Does he realize that's supposed to be someone laughing really hard? Just imagine somebody laughing uncontrollably after all of those sentences.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

:magical:

[internal screaming externalfies]

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Sandy: *files restraining order*

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Leofish posted:

Sandy: *files restraining order*

Can minors even file restraining orders? :pedo:

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Hi, Sandy! I found you! XD

you may die
Dec 15, 2013

Henchman of Santa posted:

Anyone who still uses XD is not to be trusted. Does he realize that's supposed to be someone laughing really hard? Just imagine somebody laughing uncontrollably after all of those sentences.

this is just the anime con equivalent of "wanna send me nudes lol"

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Going to try that tonight with my wife.

"Hey babe want to see Hercules? Maybe get busy afterwards?"
*Laugh like a psychopath*
*Sip mountain dew from a fedora*
"Hello?"

ambushsabre
Sep 1, 2009

It's...it's not shutting down!
Holy poo poo that is the scariest thing I've ever read.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Sad thing is I know several people like this, and even more who have had this happen to them :(

Junius
May 14, 2006

Thank you, entertainment committee.

This has got to be fake, it's too perfect a bingo.

Not to say people like this don't exist, though :-(

PutinOnTheRitz
Oct 25, 2010

Junius posted:

This has got to be fake, it's too perfect a bingo.

Not to say people like this don't exist, though :-(

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was real.

I'm in the process of screencapping some of the more interesting "conversations" I've had come to my cosplay page. I've never said a word to this guy, and he's been at this over a year:

PutinOnTheRitz has a new favorite as of 17:08 on Aug 9, 2014

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
"Free" promotion.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

PutinOnTheRitz posted:

No, it's very, very real.

I'm in the process of screencapping some of the more interesting "conversations" I've had come to my cosplay page. I've never said a word to this guy, and he's been at this over a year:

Are those arranged out of order or has he actually been at this for years at a time?

PutinOnTheRitz
Oct 25, 2010
The "September" is from 2012, and the "July" date is from last month. He has literally been messaging me (on my personal facebook page too, somehow he got my real name) for over 2 years, never saying more than "hi". It's not so much creepy as it is impressive in terms of dedication at this point. I honestly think he forgets he's messaged me before.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

PutinOnTheRitz posted:

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was real.

I'd rather you didn't post our private conversations publicly, tia.

:v:

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

glowing-fish posted:

When I filled out an Oregon state income tax form, there was a notice that anyone who used "frivolous arguments", including the Ohio Argument and the Free Man on the Land Argument, would be fined 250 dollars.

So it might not be the best route.

is it still legal to do poo poo like file your taxes in roman numerals?

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

PutinOnTheRitz posted:

The "September" is from 2012, and the "July" date is from last month. He has literally been messaging me (on my personal facebook page too, somehow he got my real name) for over 2 years, never saying more than "hi". It's not so much creepy as it is impressive in terms of dedication at this point. I honestly think he forgets he's messaged me before.

How the hell do such people even exist? I was awkward as gently caress in high school and even I knew that if she doesn't reply to your first 2 messages, she probably won't reply to your 3rd.

A friend of mine also showed me a creepy message she got from an unknown guy claiming to be a pilot for KLM. He said she was very attractive and asked if she was willing to accompany him to events and dinners and that she would, of course, be compensated for this. :(

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

it continues like this for some time.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

i think this counts as idiots on social media:

http://www.twitch.tv/fishplayspokemon

there are like 10,000 people watching this fish occasionally input button presses in pokemon

quote:

you kidding me, the fish made it to the water, twitch took 3 months to do that

Excels has a new favorite as of 18:09 on Aug 9, 2014

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Excels posted:

there are like 10,000 people watching this fish occasionally input button presses in pokemon

This would be so much more fun with a goldfish or zebra fish. You know, one that moves around. :(

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Excels posted:

It's pretty bad. Someone every 5 seconds thinks the fish is dead.

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

noony noony noony nooooooo

Met posted:

It's pretty bad. Someone every 5 seconds thinks the fish is dead.

Spoken like people who've never owned a betta before. They're seriously mopey fish. They listen to Bauhaus and smoke clove cigarettes in the graveyard.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Dienes posted:

This would be so much more fun with a goldfish or zebra fish. You know, one that moves around. :(

The stream is actually offline atm, says he's getting an upgrade, maybe they are changing the fish!

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

they're giving him a fancier tank, according to the stream info. probably via the magic of subscriber money.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.

Excels posted:

it continues like this for some time.

Wrong thread

Aphtonites
Dec 25, 2012

Sure, Jailbot was broken, but
weren't we all at some point? :(

:sigh:

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013

I wonder why he needs to lose that much in one week. All I can think of is sports where you get weighed for, and going without food for a week is obviously going to be a very bad idea if you are going to have to compete afterwards.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
You should considering helping him.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Jesus god :stare:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Goody gumdrops, the image of the crying girl thinking she lost the Quran recital contest is making it's racist rounds on my page.

They all have different stories too: child marriage, familial rape, public beheading. At least on one of them someone figured out that there's no additional sources to the one that was originally posted and became skeptical.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

Goody gumdrops, the image of the crying girl thinking she lost the Quran recital contest is making it's racist rounds on my page.

They all have different stories too: child marriage, familial rape, public beheading. At least on one of them someone figured out that there's no additional sources to the one that was originally posted and became skeptical.

Excuse me, but, the what?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Excels posted:

Related Streams:

FedoraPlaysPokemon

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012

Wizard of Smart posted:

Excuse me, but, the what?

Posted by someone in D&D:

It comes from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJEPB9hJmQc

It's a competition where children recite verses from the Quran to win prizes. The girl is crying because she made a mistake and didn't think she'd get a prize. Louise Mensch is a former Tory MP here in the UK, and even by Tory standards is staggeringly stupid.

biscuits and crazy has a new favorite as of 22:22 on Aug 9, 2014

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Not really understanding why people feel the need to make up terrible things for ISIS to do when it's already well known they actually do terrible things already.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Ilyich posted:

Posted by someone in D&D:

It comes from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJEPB9hJmQc

It's a competition where children recite verses from the Quran to win prizes. The girl is crying because she made a mistake and didn't think she'd get a prize. Louise Mensch is a former Tory MP here in the UK, and even by Tory standards is staggeringly stupid.

The actual story behind this picture gave me the greatest feeling of :3: and :shobon: ever

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Gimnbo posted:

Not really understanding why people feel the need to make up terrible things for ISIS to do when it's already well known they actually do terrible things already.

Just one more thing for (Tel)evangelists, conservatives, et al to point to and shout "LOOK, LOOK! Islam is made up entirely of Satan-worshipping extremists and the absolute scum of the Earth!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Excels posted:

Holy poo poo. Everyone in that channel is spamming this:

つ ◕_◕༽つ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴠᴀsᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴘᴀᴍᴍᴇʀs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏғ Tʀᴜᴍᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴅs. ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ. ᴄᴏᴘʏ! ᴘᴀsᴛᴇ! ᴄʜᴀᴛ sᴘᴀᴍ ʙʟᴀsᴛ ᴏғғ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʟɪɢʜᴛ! sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴅs ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ! つ ◕_◕༽つ

• Locked thread