Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

I wrote on your sign. :D
Selling all the turnups, getting another load and going back... Thanks again, this will make this much easier for money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

HalfHazard posted:

Sure! Code added and gates reopened.

BTW if you guys aren't seeing my town, try going to your friends list and make sure it gives you a confirmation message. The FC system is finicky like that. I have confirmation messages for both of you

Thanks a million for the fruit. I now how lemons, cherries, peaches, persimmon, and pears.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Thanks again! Only two loads of turnips sold, but that's just menu fatigue.

:peanut:

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Glad I was able to help you both :) And thanks for the new duds at Able's SystemLogOff!

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hekk posted:

Thanks a million for the fruit. I now how lemons, cherries, peaches, persimmon, and pears.

When I have fruit tomorrow, I'll come to your town or you should visit mine. I have a big orchard of perfect apples for the taking. Plant a bunch, sell em at another non-apple town. You get 4k bells per apple. 4 stacks of 9 apiece is about 100k. Also I added you both, Hazard and System!

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Fashion Bash is still going on. Get me your FC if you'd like to do it and I'll add you as soon as I can.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Manuel Calavera posted:

When I have fruit tomorrow, I'll come to your town or you should visit mine. I have a big orchard of perfect apples for the taking. Plant a bunch, sell em at another non-apple town. You get 4k bells per apple. 4 stacks of 9 apiece is about 100k. Also I added you both, Hazard and System!

Ok I added your code. Mine is Hekk 2681-1328-3332. Just let me know when you are playing.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hekk posted:

Ok I added your code. Mine is Hekk 2681-1328-3332. Just let me know when you are playing.

I'll open up after I get home from work later! If I don't catch you, I'll leave my gate open and probably pile up all my perfect apples by the gate to take at your leisure!

Doggboat
Oct 17, 2012
I need some signatures! Who is willing to let me in? I will give a present. :mrgw:

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Doggboat posted:

I need some signatures! Who is willing to let me in? I will give a present. :mrgw:

Added you. I don't know if I can offer what you are looking for (don't have much of anything) but I will open my gates.

Night Gaunt
Jan 9, 2007

FASHION BASH

I have never been more beautiful.

Doggboat
Oct 17, 2012

Hekk posted:

Added you. I don't know if I can offer what you are looking for (don't have much of anything) but I will open my gates.
Thanks for having me and coming over!
Maybe I could visit again someday between 5-7pm? I'm trying to catch a dumb dragonfly, but my town is too cluttered for it to even show up.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Doggboat posted:

Thanks for having me and coming over!
Maybe I could visit again someday between 5-7pm? I'm trying to catch a dumb dragonfly, but my town is too cluttered for it to even show up.

Sure thing. I am Pacific Standard Time so 5PM is in like 3 hours for me. If you want to swing by later I can open gates again.

Doggboat
Oct 17, 2012

Hekk posted:

Sure thing. I am Pacific Standard Time so 5PM is in like 3 hours for me. If you want to swing by later I can open gates again.
That would be cool. Post in here again, when you open them.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Meldonox, my gates are now open whenever you get a chance to come grab Coco!

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?

HalfHazard posted:

Meldonox, my gates are now open whenever you get a chance to come grab Coco!

Right on, be right there!

Edit: Thanks buddy!

Meldonox fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Aug 9, 2014

Zira
Oct 9, 2007

You have a job! Karl has a job! What's my purpose?
Karl has a job!Karl has a job!
What's my purpose? What's my
You have a job! purpose?
What's my purpose?
What's my purpose?
Hey guys, I got Truffles moving on the fourteenth. If any of you want her, you're welcome to her!

She's not very pretty, so there's that. She is a nice pig; gave me her lovely bed once.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hekk! I am now open for your perusal! I only had 12 apples ready, thought I had more. I should have some more tomorrow though if you wanna come gather more. If you see any fossils in my Re-Tail you want to take, just let me know in town!

And to explain what Doggboat was asking about earlier. Sometimes villagers give you a petition for such and such thing. Then you need to go to a different town and ask around for six signatures from townsfolk there. Sometimes, you need a *specific* variety of villager. Such as Jock, Normal, etc. You can find out what villager is what sort on the Animal Crossing wiki. For example, Zira's Truffles is a peppy sort!

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Manuel Calavera posted:

Hekk! I am now open for your perusal! I only had 12 apples ready, thought I had more. I should have some more tomorrow though if you wanna come gather more. If you see any fossils in my Re-Tail you want to take, just let me know in town!

And to explain what Doggboat was asking about earlier. Sometimes villagers give you a petition for such and such thing. Then you need to go to a different town and ask around for six signatures from townsfolk there. Sometimes, you need a *specific* variety of villager. Such as Jock, Normal, etc. You can find out what villager is what sort on the Animal Crossing wiki. For example, Zira's Truffles is a peppy sort!

I tried visiting but I am not seeing your village open right now.

-Edit- It's showing you as not having added me as a friend in the friend app or whatever it's calle.d

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Rhoga I added you as a BFF last night also sorry I fell asleep while ]trying to get signatures in your town so if you woke up and wondered why I was staring at one of your villagers doors, there it is.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whoops, my bad Hekk, thought I'd added you already! You'll need to drop back to the home screen and check your friends list again before you can visit I think. Feel free to take any other fruit you'd like/are missing! I should have them all grouped by my house to the left of the gate. And coconuts/bananas on the south beach by the dock. Please leave my wetsuit and timer down there though.

Star Guarded
Feb 10, 2008

Starting to get back into this after not playing since March, so my gates should be open sometime for those of y'all who still have me added :) I'll probably add some more people in the future, if I'm still playing in a week or two.

Goals right now include some minor town renovations (it was already pretty complete by my standards when I quit), getting Gruff to move out so I can have a jock in my town, finishing my villager pic exhibits, finishing the art museum, getting more badges, and relaxing and having a good time with the game.

I consider it a good omen that when I booted up for the first time, Julian was in my campsite. The unicorn I always wanted and never got <3 Sadly, I lost Kody, who was one of my favorites. I also lost Kiki when I was playing infrequently right before I stopped for a few months.

Now my town has Hamphrey, Bob, Julian, & Pietro, which is a pretty all-star cast. The other ones are cool too (Shari, Cheri, Freya, Gladys, Nate).

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(

Yoshi Jjang posted:

Oh my Goooood! We finally got Lobo after searching for so long! Thank you so much! If there's anything you need, please say it! I pretty much own everything in this game and almost all are at my immediate disposal.

I'm trying to get my catalog up to 80% for the badge, if I could touch I bunch of stuff for that that'd be cool.

You're welcome, glad to help!

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Doggboat posted:

That would be cool. Post in here again, when you open them.

Gates are open. I am going to the store for dinner so I probably won't be there when you come through.

Doggboat
Oct 17, 2012

Hekk posted:

Gates are open. I am going to the store for dinner so I probably won't be there when you come through.
Thanks a lot! I spent hours(not exaggerating) running through my town in hopes of spawning that dragon fly and 5 minutes in your town and BAM! There it was.

Now I know my town doesn't spawn dragonflies anymore.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Doggboat posted:

Thanks a lot! I spent hours(not exaggerating) running through my town in hopes of spawning that dragon fly and 5 minutes in your town and BAM! There it was.

Now I know my town doesn't spawn dragonflies anymore.

No worries. Thanks for the bells you left. I just bought another copy of the game for my wife so if you ever need undeveloped land to run around, I am sure she and I will both have some for a while.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Star Guarded posted:

Starting to get back into this after not playing since March, so my gates should be open sometime for those of y'all who still have me added :) I'll probably add some more people in the future, if I'm still playing in a week or two.

Goals right now include some minor town renovations (it was already pretty complete by my standards when I quit), getting Gruff to move out so I can have a jock in my town, finishing my villager pic exhibits, finishing the art museum, getting more badges, and relaxing and having a good time with the game.

I consider it a good omen that when I booted up for the first time, Julian was in my campsite. The unicorn I always wanted and never got <3 Sadly, I lost Kody, who was one of my favorites. I also lost Kiki when I was playing infrequently right before I stopped for a few months.

Now my town has Hamphrey, Bob, Julian, & Pietro, which is a pretty all-star cast. The other ones are cool too (Shari, Cheri, Freya, Gladys, Nate).

i liked your dorf fortress lp so i will add u

e. u ain't on the list u fuckin tease

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Baltazar Robotnik posted:

I'm trying to get my catalog up to 80% for the badge, if I could touch I bunch of stuff for that that'd be cool.

You're welcome, glad to help!

My town only has rare items lying about. You can check my factory order list (URL in the spreadsheet) to see what you're missing. I can take you on a private tour to touch whatever you want because my town isn't open to the public.

If there are other common items you need, let me know which so I can order them for you.

Hopefully, touching all the island junk and Saharah's wares should do the trick.

GODS NOT REAL
Sep 25, 2012

YOU STUPID BUNNIES
God dammit. Missed the Turnips this week. I'm in England an it's 1pm now. I woke up not so long ago.

Could I have a couple pears off someone? It's the only fruit I don't have.

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Gushing Granny posted:

God dammit. Missed the Turnips this week. I'm in England an it's 1pm now. I woke up not so long ago.

Could I have a couple pears off someone? It's the only fruit I don't have.

I got pears. I'll open up for you.

adreaminsound
Jun 22, 2004

Am I not the ravager, the devourer of worlds? Am I not Galactus!?!
I just got a 3DS today and Animal Crossing, though I've played them all. This one is pretty neat.

My friend code is Thom 3969-6256-2288 and I have apples and only apples. I'm going to open my gate if I can figure it out. Add me as you will.

I'm in eastern standard time.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

adreaminsound posted:

I just got a 3DS today and Animal Crossing, though I've played them all. This one is pretty neat.

My friend code is Thom 3969-6256-2288 and I have apples and only apples. I'm going to open my gate if I can figure it out. Add me as you will.

I'm in eastern standard time.

Added you. I'm Jay: 3840-5598-5189

I'll swing by with fruit and other stuff if you're open

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

I got my 3DS about 3 weeks ago. This is addictive. I just openned the hair salon, I downloaded spergin' PRO designs to wear. Now I need more flowers.

adreaminsound
Jun 22, 2004

Am I not the ravager, the devourer of worlds? Am I not Galactus!?!

eating only apples posted:

Added you. I'm Jay: 3840-5598-5189

I'll swing by with fruit and other stuff if you're open

Thanks. I'm open now

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

adreaminsound posted:

Thanks. I'm open now

Hey, I was gonna go buy you a watering can and some other stuff but forgot that the store closes at 9pm :sigh: I can't time travel because of my turnips but if you open up tomorrow I can swing by with more goodies for you. Sorry about that. The carnations should be okay for a bit but water them when you can.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I added you sound! I'm gonna open my gates and leave some silver tools out for you, and whatever other tools I can find. And Hekk! I forgot about it, but I have a set for you as well! I'll leave some perfect apples with those piles as well for Sound. My trees that were ready all lost their leaves. Which means they only had two apples, one rotten, and need to be re-planted. So I only have three spare.

Also feel free to wander town and take fruit, either of you. Sound especially!

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Aug 10, 2014

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Genovera posted:

Before:

After:

My villagers have noticed my improved fashion sense:

So, I decided to get another outfit at the Fashion Bash!

Star Guarded
Feb 10, 2008

Corridor posted:

i liked your dorf fortress lp so i will add u

e. u ain't on the list u fuckin tease
2578-3278-2359!

I forgot that this is a new thread. I'll add you back, Ridor~

edit: I also updated my dream town if anyone wants to check it out: 4600-2179-2249 some stuff still work in progress (particularly the area around where Julian just moved in).

Star Guarded fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 11, 2014

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Just got back from Rhoga's town to bash fashions.

Before:

After:

Well, I definitely wouldn't have come up with that combo myself so I guess I'll call that a successful Fashion Bash :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

My gates have been open for just about 3 days straight now and it's time for the Bash to end.
I decided to model what clothing was left in the pile, so no one's contribution would go wasted.

Not even shutter shades can't make up for the socks and sandals combo.

Unsettling?

There's a color theme, at least!
There were more hats and shoes than other pieces, so I just put them on over the previous set.

• Locked thread