Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Dude ain't running a charity, Tim. Pay the man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I hope tim paid that guy like a hundo for the cable. dick move walking away with it like that

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

"There a dead white guy in the middle of Chambers, at least I think he's dead. He has a swastika tattoo on his arm."

https://twitter.com/ModernLeftist2/status/501223349125931008

Because neo-nazis are just what this situation needs.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Apparently the dead body is from a car accident?

Still, some dude with a swastika tattoo in Ferguson...can't be up to any good.

Probably one of those monks.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Christopher Hayes @chrislhayes
Eyewitness tells me it took an hour for ambulance. Police say two people involved; eyewitness says 4. 3 taken to hospital. 1 laid on ground

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

What stream is everyone watching now?

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
VICE http://new.livestream.com/timcast/events/3295551

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Winkie01 posted:

Christopher Hayes @chrislhayes
Eyewitness tells me it took an hour for ambulance. Police say two people involved; eyewitness says 4. 3 taken to hospital. 1 laid on ground

Cops involved or is it separate?

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

"There a dead white guy in the middle of Chambers, at least I think he's dead. He has a swastika tattoo on his arm."

https://twitter.com/ModernLeftist2/status/501223349125931008

:stonklol:

Also, will someone let me know when this intrepid Vice reporter either a) gets an iPhone5 cable or b) makes it to Target? I mean, I assume it will be on the front page of the NYT, but I want to know when the news breaks.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

The piss stream.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

The epic tale of Tim Pool's charging cable.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

he has the cable and they are making their way to target

also tim got water!

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Xandu posted:

If you lined up the arms a little bit differently, they're basically right next to the bullet that hit his head.

Hm. I wonder if the hand and forearm wound are the same one. The two in his bicep seem like his hands were down.

EDIT: Wait, no, they have his hands rolled out so actually they could have been up as well.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Does Tim have loving anything? What a loving bum.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
Tim appears to be a giant mooch.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Ray and Shirley posted:

Also, will someone let me know when this intrepid Vice reporter either a) gets an iPhone5 cable or b) makes it to Target? I mean, I assume it will be on the front page of the NYT, but I want to know when the news breaks.

He's heading to Target right now. He has bought a cable.

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
gently caress, Tim forgot to get a receipt! That isn't going to go over well with payroll.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

sether01 posted:

Who is he?

The guy who livetweeted Brown getting shot outside his house. The one who initially did, in fact, claim that he was shot in the back.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Ray and Shirley posted:

Tim got his cable and is now about to get road head on the way to target

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

William T. Hornaday posted:

Tim appears to be a giant mooch.

Tim can't even shut a door apparently. Get it together Tim.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Arkane posted:

gently caress, Tim forgot to get a receipt! That isn't going to go over well with payroll.

video proof is good enough right?

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
This is like a found footage movie. Except there's not a big monster or a supernatural serial killer because this is actually happening.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
Did anyone happen to catch which generation iPhone cable he needed?

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Petr posted:

The guy who livetweeted Brown getting shot outside his house. The one who initially did, in fact, claim that he was shot in the back.

Yeah the story as I heard it multiple times was that he was hit as he was running anyway, spun around in reaction, and then surrendered.

I think it's possible that the cop missed and he spun around and surrendered. Hard to read too much into it...we still don't have the officer's incident report.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

hcreight posted:

This is like a found footage movie. Except there's not a big monster or a supernatural serial killer because this is actually happening.

YET.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
This is some modern day Blair Which Project

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Pretty sure it was 5

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Are iPhone 5 cables different? Why would anyone buy Apple?

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Up next on Beer Run News...

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
iPhone 5. He got one, someone bought him one. 2x :10bux:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

5 I heard.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

dinoputz posted:

I heard KSDK mention earlier that "a private autopsy" of Mike Brown released findings. It was 6 shots, twice in the head, but none from behind, contradicting eyewitness acounts.

It is possible that Wilson shot at Brown from behind and missed.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

stinkles1112 posted:

Are iPhone 5 cables different? Why would anyone buy Apple?

yeah. they have a more standard usb like end to them, instead of the big rectangular one.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

The cop that threatened someone with a gunshot to the face, what was said exactly?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

hcreight posted:

The Cloverfield monster is scheduled to show up tomorrow.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

hcreight posted:

You say it as if the police (STL Country, right? It's such a confusing clusterfuck down there) aren't doing their best to be monsters.

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land
Hurf durf just taking my kid for a stroll through the warzone

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

axeil posted:

The Cloverfield monster is scheduled to show up tomorrow.

Clover is not a riot tourist.

KernelSlanders
May 27, 2013

Rogue operating systems on occasion spread lies and rumors about me.
"Why's this guy out with a two year old" says the lady who clearly spends too much time in the suburbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

7thBatallion posted:

The cop that threatened someone with a gunshot to the face, what was said exactly?

Dominic White posted:

Got a clip of that now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=razYgZ0P1KY

"GET THE gently caress OUT OF HERE! YOU GET THAT LIGHT OFF, OR YOU'RE GETTING SHOT WITH THIS!'" - Nice, friendly cop, to journalist and his 40,000 live internet viewers.

• Locked thread