Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

also lol the precious video game integrity that has been damaged includes zero positive reviews from the guys she slept with. great job nerds you're keeping the world safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Meg From Family Guy posted:

goons are so obsessed with cucking and be cucked lol

I'm only obsessed with the patheticness of these stories, show me a gif of Peter Dinklage trying to get into an SUV and I'll gravitate towards the newer shinier object

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

Meg From Family Guy posted:

goons are so obsessed with cucking and be cucked lol

I think it's because this whole affair is mostly extremely shameful for Zoe's boyfriend, but no one knows who he is

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As per usual the blame rest squarely with thirsty rear end beta males. So desperate for pussy they are willing to sacrifice everything for it even their career, honor, and integrity.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
At the end of the day the one good thing about this is that maybe twee manic pixie nerd girls will think twice before making GBS threads out terrible thoughts and opinions and then asking for money for them

and hopefully they might even gently caress off forever :3: :unsmith:

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Ponce de Le0n posted:

gotta keep that lgbt rent money coming in

Someone repost the thing thats earlier in the thread where she's owning the trans person then glasses them.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ponce de Le0n posted:

At the end of the day the one good thing about this is that maybe twee manic pixie nerd girls will think twice before making GBS threads out terrible thoughts and opinions and then asking for money for them

and hopefully they might even gently caress off forever :3: :unsmith:

preemptive :allears:

lol

Some Zero
Sep 23, 2009

Ulver posted:

I'm only obsessed with the patheticness of these stories, show me a gif of Peter Dinklage trying to get into an SUV and I'll gravitate towards the newer shinier object

This gif has to exist somewhere. I have new quest!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The life of a videogame journalist is filled with loose morals and even looser women, but it's all worth it for $12,000 a year.

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'

Calico Heart posted:

also lol the precious video game integrity that has been damaged includes zero positive reviews from the guys she slept with. great job nerds you're keeping the world safe.

That's the worst of it. People are up in arms about all the video games press she slept with which resulted in absolutely no publicity from those individuals. The worst I've actually seen someone come up with was, like, a 5 word reference to her work in an article discussing indie games.

Wow. This is such a gripping story people have uncovered.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Where the cuck at

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011
i don't know how anyone would think that somebody who put magnets in their fingers and injected a chip with Steam codes for Deus Ex into their hand could possibly be unstable.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

preemptive :allears:

lol

How's the ladies thread taking all this drama manlove? im sure they are being fair and balanced and not just screaming that all this is happening just because she's a woman.

lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ponce de Le0n posted:

How's the ladies thread taking all this drama manlove? im sure they are being fair and balanced and not just screaming that all this is happening just because she's a woman.

lol

from waht I see the catladies don't give a gently caress about it compared to their own personal cuck quests, but every dude on the internet does

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ponce de Le0n posted:

lol

Shots fired

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

Calico Heart posted:

yea wtf? everyones pretending that this is about integrity but the ppl she slept with didnt review any of her poo poo or w.e

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Ponce de Le0n posted:

lol

Francostein the Usurer does not go into the ladies thread because xie is not a lady.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Ponce de Le0n posted:

lol

ill white knight the cat ladies against you if they have anime hair and cuck

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

from waht I see the catladies don't give a gently caress about it compared to their own personal cuck quests, but every dude on the internet does

lol u got some posts to go back and read then

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011
So a bunch of "gamer culture" nerds are getting all heated over some "gaming girl" who slept with a bunch of "video game journalists"?

How much longer until we have a tabloid publication equal for the video game industry?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

FrostedButts posted:

How much longer until we have a tabloid publication equal for the video game industry?

It's called all video game media ever hth

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Also i challenge zoe quinn to the ice bucket challenge.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
if john carmack banged 5 female 'video game journalists' for good reviews i'd high 5 him and call him a legend so maybe their is a double standard? idk

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ponce de Le0n posted:

ahahaha frankly I'm not surprised at that attitude of theirs

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

john carmack brought a pc with him on his honeymoon to keep working. i don't he'd bang out some video games journalists imho

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

jalopybrown posted:

if john carmack banged 5 female 'video game journalists' for good reviews i'd high 5 him and call him a legend so maybe their is a double standard? idk

This reaction to nerds getting laid would surely be different if nerds got laid.

It's not about sex it's about sex.

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'

FrostedButts posted:

Kotaku launched in 2004, so... -10 years?

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It's called all video game media ever hth

"Read all about Anita Sarkeesian's steamy affair with Will Wright."

"Sid Meier admits homophobia: 'I didn't approve gay cultures for the new Civilization'"

"W0lfGurl98xD Files Charges Against Microsoft For Not Allowing Otherkin XBox Profiles"

"IGN Writer Revealed as Non-Gamer: 'I only get around to playing 2-3 games a week, I'm busy'"

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Nerd girl with a flat booty
If she a kotaku bitch, let's get to it right away
We up in this club
Bring me the reviews
I know girl, that you came in this bitch with your man
That's a no no girl
All this depression in the air
I wanna see you code

Just got rich
Took a broke minded bitch
I can make a broke bitch rich
But I don't gently caress with broke bitches

[Chorus:]
When a game journo want you (want you baby)
And your nigga can't do nothing for ya (no, nothing)
These hoes ain't loyal
These hoes ain't loyal
Yeah, yeah, let me see

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

depression quest fuckboys dlc

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

jalopybrown posted:

Yeah, but that just doesn't happen, men typically do non-sexual bribes.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

jalopybrown posted:

im pretty sure that nerds would instead be out raged at the 5 journalists all sleeping with him

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

jalopybrown posted:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ponce de Le0n posted:

im not a lady so i cant enter the secret club house. whats the haps?

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist

Mister Fister posted:

Yeah, but that just doesn't happen, men typically do non-sexual bribes.

you take them out to dinner and they talk about how their favorite class in world of warcraft is a druid then nothing happens and you go home but then the bribe is that you call them again.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

SaltLick posted:

im not a lady so i cant enter the secret club house. whats the haps?

nothing much just some getting mad

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jalopybrown posted:

john carmack... getting his mack on????

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
It's not about the loving though, its about the hypocrisy. Like if a homophobe republican politician sucks dick through an airport gloryhole, no one's mad because he's gay, they're mad that he's gay AND making life tough for gays everywhere with his conservative message/voting record.

But then no one cares because this is about games and everyone's ugly and sad and it doesnt really make a difference unless you care a lot about games

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

jalopybrown posted:

True but idk if john carmack would fake death threats against himself or mentally abuse people close to him like what happened here but :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

jalopybrown posted:

implausible there aren't more than 2 female video game journalists who actually write about video games

• Locked thread