Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Litt Bennett rides again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Harvey stating how much he hates Louis is getting kind of old.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Katrina killing spree ending.

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
10 minutes left :ohdear:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This is a weird way to end the season.

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

HAHAHAHAHA

HOT SQUATS
Sep 24, 2006

How all the DJ's cut
How all the DJ's cut
Cut me a slice of your track now
Pearson. Spectre. Litt

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Sometimes this show owns

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

Grimey Drawer
LOUISSSSS

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Haha, well I guess Harvey doesn't owe Zane a favor!

I didn't see the key thing coming at all, very nice move by the show there. With all of Mike's swagger lately (Oh what's that, Jessica? Bill a few more hours? No, that's okay, I'll be out drinking!) it's nice to see him gently caress up so royally again. How pissed is Jessica going to be at him now that his existence in the firm has led to Louis straight up blackmailing her?

I wonder how things would have gone if Harvey was in his office that night instead of Donna. I feel like there would be a slim chance that he could salvage it, or at least explain his reasoning better.

That's a proper cliffhanger though, it'll be pretty fantastic to see his name on the wall. I bet he hires back Katrina too as another screw you to Jessica, right now he knows he can get whatever he wants and hiring back an associate is nothing compared to strongaarming his way to name parter.

Ha, somewhere there's a senior partner one floor up who's been doing gangbuster business for the firm for a decade, hasn't had any drama in his cases or clients, and now Louis quits and gets name partner in the same week. He has to be like, what the gently caress?

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Some printing company is making mad bank turning out Pearson (Insert partner here)'s stationery. Same with whoever is producing their company pens.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
Give Rick Hoffman a loving emmy

vv e: whoops. Screwed up his name :-P

fishtobaskets fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Aug 21, 2014

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Oh man, that Louis Litt and Donna face-off was intense. And then Litt and Jessica. :allears:

Ahaha, holy poo poo that ending!

This means we'll see Katrina again, too, I hope. Her character has MUCH less stupid poo poo than Rachel - therefore she is a better character.

Godamn, that was a great last five minutes of television. Is the season done, or will there be more in another month or two?

Drifter fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Aug 21, 2014

Yomofo
Jun 7, 2005

by Cyrano4747
Oh man, right after she fired Katrina I looked at the clock and was like "Huh, why is there still 6 minutes left?" I did not see that loving coming. I don't go crazy over this show or anything, but now I'm definitely going to watch it this winter now.

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?
That last scene was incredible, I was hanging off every word! Electric!

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

fishtobaskets posted:

Give Mark Hoffman a loving emmy

His brother Rick will be pretty pissed if that happens.

Still, holy poo poo did we all get Litt up for the last five minutes. Now we have to wait until what, January?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They said Winter instead of Fall so it could be anyone's guess.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Man, seeing Donna on the brink of tears as she was trying to apologize to Louis was really rough. His relationship with Donna is the one relationship I was hoping to see stand firm through all of this...

...but god drat I'm team Litt with everything else. I was loving holding every single word the man said when pulled the key out and then faced off with Jessica.

poo poo GOT REAL

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

NowonSA posted:

Ha, somewhere there's a senior partner one floor up who's been doing gangbuster business for the firm for a decade, hasn't had any drama in his cases or clients, and now Louis quits and gets name partner in the same week. He has to be like, what the gently caress?

:laffo: get out of here with that logic.

I was half expecting Katrina to kill herself before we got litt up at the end. Also the banter at the dinner place with Harvey and mike was very enjoyable.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Have they actually said whether or not Katrina is coming back? She's starring on Syfy's 12 Monkeys TV series which might eat up her time.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

muscles like this? posted:

Have they actually said whether or not Katrina is coming back? She's starring on Syfy's 12 Monkeys TV series which might eat up her time.

I fully expect there to be a scene where Louis tells her what happened and tells her that he's re-hired/unfired her, at which point she'll disappear for most of the season. I mean, it's not like she got a whole ton of screentime before.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Well, if they can't have Katrina, they should bring back Mike's old secretary from his investment banker day(s). She seemed cool enough.

She and Donna could probably whip that law firm into shape.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
The pretentious, poor man's Donna who unironically said money bores her? No thanks.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

VDay posted:

The pretentious, poor man's Donna who unironically said money bores her? No thanks.

Money bores me, too. It just sits there.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
drat Louis' yell at the end there. Scary :stare:

How can all 3 even get along with some much crap in the closet? Will next season be the end of Jessica so we finally have Specter Litt only?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

So umm Harvard doesn't have an order of the coif chapter

other than that

tvguide.com posted:

As Korsh & Co. are plotting out the currently "amorphous" back six episodes, they also have to figure out the next step for Mike and Rachel. Though Mike is giving Rachel another chance after she kissed Logan (Brendan Hines), it's not all water under the bridge yet.

"We didn't touch on them in the finale ... but it's going to rear its head again and that's part of the healing process. They're together now, but you just don't forget something like that," Korsh says. "She made a mistake; she's a human being. Sometimes I read a few tweets and I think, 'I wonder what percentage of the people who are so vehemently angry have never made any mistake ever,' and it's nowhere near close to 100 percent. So it would be nice if they would judge her a little less harshly. Part of the reason we threw it in there is it's drama. What we tried to do was get the emotion of one of them being unfaithful. It could've been a lot worse."

:allears:

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

Grimey Drawer
IT WAS A loving KISS GET OVER IT

E: AND MIKE SLEPT WITH JENNY WHEN SHE WAS WITH TREVOR AND TESS WHEN SHE WAS MARRIED

Unless this ends with Mike realizing what a loving hypocrite he is to be excoriating Rachel so harshly,

Well, I don't know what I'll do. I'll keep watching because of Louis and Donna and Harvey's magical smile :allears:

Rabbit Hill fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Aug 22, 2014

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ernie. posted:

other than that

The other problem with that bit is it assumes that is something Mike wouln't have researched for some reason.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Ernie. posted:

other than that

Oh my god that guy is such an idiot.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
On the list of things showrunners probably shouldn't say about their shows, "It could've been a lot worse" is easily top 5.

PaulDirac
Aug 15, 2014
I kinda hope that in future episodes Mike is gonna make the same mistake Rachel made. That is gonna make for some interesting conversations if Rachel finds out.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

PaulDirac posted:

I kinda hope that in future episodes Mike is gonna make the same mistake Rachel made. That is gonna make for some interesting conversations if Rachel finds out.

Don't troll here, it's already disappointing enough as it is. :/

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
Holy poo poo. The banter between Mike and Harvey was great and I though the episode would stop there. Then I remembered that Suits loves it cliffhangers, and god did they deliver. Pearson Spector Litt is going to be a beautiful train wreck.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

lol what a beta bitch. People get angry when they've been cheated on, who knew?

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Why would people get upset if someone stole their car? Don't they know there are CHILDREN DYING in Africa?

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
When do these people charge their laptops? Not a power adapter in sight.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

blackmanjew posted:

When do these people charge their laptops? Not a power adapter in sight.

They just buy new ones.

tentish klown
Apr 3, 2011

Ernie. posted:

other than that

Also, did they pronounce coif correctly?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I kept hearing "Order of the Cloth" and had no idea what they were talking about. I didn't know the coif bit was even a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

muscles like this? posted:

The other problem with that bit is it assumes that is something Mike wouln't have researched for some reason.

That was my problem with that set-up as well.

• Locked thread