Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
700. Here's some pics: http://imgur.com/a/1byDz

and my thread on ss.org that details a bit more about the guitar: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/guitars-sale-trade-wanted/277026-ft-ltd-alex-wade-aw-7-ltd-xj-6-a.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
What's that esp ltd telemaster-ish thing with what looks like a strat trem? Only thing I've seen that looks like that is a jetking.

Ferrous Wheel
Aug 18, 2007

"This is not only a security risk but we occasionally get pigeons roosting in the space as a result."
That appears to be an XJ Series.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Still pretty bummed about this but I'm selling my BKP Piledriver set. Let me know if you're interested and we'll talk about prices.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
That's correct, it's an xj-6 with seymour duncan minihumbuckers, a coil split switch, and a hardtail bridge.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Going to make an actual post for those guitars now:

LTD Alex Wade 7 String:

Mahogany body, maple neckthrough, ebony fretboard. Dimarzio D Activator pickups.

I made a few minor tweaks to the guitar. Dimarzio Cliplock strap, strat-style knobs, and I swapped the pickup positions around without rewiring it to try a different sound.

Guitar 2:

LTD XJ-6. YOu can probably guess what the J stands for. If you can't, it starts with jazz and ends with guar.

Cliplock strap also installed on this. Ash body, Duncan mini-hums, coil split switch. Marked as a factory second but the only flaw I can find in it is a yellow dot on the pickguard where it looks like a highlighter touched it.

I'll do a straight up sale on either. AW-7 for 700 and XJ-6 for 400. I'm open to negotiations.

As far as trades go, I'm looking mainly for a Peavey 6505+/5150 II. I'm open to guitar trades, too. Ibanez RG7620/7621 or the Schecter KM-7 are the first ones that jump to mind, but I've got a fairly broad interest in guitars, so feel free to offer me something.

Contact me via pm or email me at horizon712 and that's a gmail address.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
finally trying to try out a looper, anyone trying to get rid of one? ditto preferred, less board room the better.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Winged C 6550 matched pair x2. Less than 10 hours of use.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rutland, VT
International OK? : yes
Contact Info (No Phone #s): here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Good deals: engage757 (RT), KevinB85 (TGP), cardinal (TGP), Musza (SSO), bigdog (RT), stealthtastic (TGP, RT), Jim777 (TGP), John Price (TGP), Philwinstead (Music Gear Exchange Facebook), philiprst (TGP), Robert Evans (Music Gear Exchange Facebook), Captain Stinko (RT),TheDraeg (SSO), Robbie Reekes (Music Gear Exchange Facebook), Steve_K (RT).
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $80 each or $150 for both shipped, PayPal gift or pay their fees.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Winged C 6L6GC matched pair. Less than 20 hours of use.
References (eBay or other forum userid): Good deals: engage757 (RT), KevinB85 (TGP), cardinal (TGP), Musza (SSO), bigdog (RT), stealthtastic (TGP, RT), Jim777 (TGP), John Price (TGP), Philwinstead (Music Gear Exchange Facebook), philiprst (TGP), Robert Evans (Music Gear Exchange Facebook), Captain Stinko (RT),TheDraeg (SSO), Robbie Reekes (Music Gear Exchange Facebook), Steve_K (RT).
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $70 shipped, PayPal gift or pay their fees.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Planet Waves 6 in line auto-trimming locking tuners. Brand new.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $45 shipped, PayPal gift or pay their fees.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mesa/Boogie 5 band graphic EQ. Like new condition, barely used.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
References (eBay or other forum userid): engage757 (RT), KevinB85 (TGP), cardinal (TGP), Musza (SSO), bigdog (RT), stealthtastic (TGP, RT), Jim777 (TGP), John Price (TGP), Philwinstead (Music Gear FN), philiprst (TGP), Robert Evans (Music Gear FB), Captain Stinko (RT),TheDraeg (SSO), Robbie Reekes (Music Gear fb), Steve_K (RT), Charvel_ strat_81 (TGP), TheWarAgainstTime (SSO), Fanis Hadjisofocli Music Gear Exchange Facebook), grinchou (TGP)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $215 shipped, Paypal.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: TC Electronic Polytune 2. Like new condition, barely used.
References (eBay or other forum userid): engage757 (RT), KevinB85 (TGP), cardinal (TGP), Musza (SSO), bigdog (RT), stealthtastic (TGP, RT), Jim777 (TGP), John Price (TGP), Philwinstead (Music Gear FN), philiprst (TGP), Robert Evans (Music Gear FB), Captain Stinko (RT),TheDraeg (SSO), Robbie Reekes (Music Gear fb), Steve_K (RT), Charvel_ strat_81 (TGP), TheWarAgainstTime (SSO), Fanis Hadjisofocli Music Gear Exchange Facebook), grinchou (TGP)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $75 shipped, Paypal.
Pictures:

Make me an offer on any of this stuff.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Are those Planet Waves tuners staggered?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I have two sets installed and I don't believe they are. Fortunately, I have tilted headstocks and they're low enough to the face that it makes little difference. I imagine string trees would still be necessary on fender-type headstocks.

muike posted:

Going to make an actual post for those guitars now:

LTD Alex Wade 7 String:

Mahogany body, maple neckthrough, ebony fretboard. Dimarzio D Activator pickups.

I made a few minor tweaks to the guitar. Dimarzio Cliplock strap, strat-style knobs, and I swapped the pickup positions around without rewiring it to try a different sound.

Guitar 2:

LTD XJ-6. YOu can probably guess what the J stands for. If you can't, it starts with jazz and ends with guar.

Cliplock strap also installed on this. Ash body, Duncan mini-hums, coil split switch. Marked as a factory second but the only flaw I can find in it is a yellow dot on the pickguard where it looks like a highlighter touched it.

I'll do a straight up sale on either. AW-7 for 700 and XJ-6 for 400. I'm open to negotiations.

As far as trades go, I'm looking mainly for a Peavey 6505+/5150 II. I'm open to guitar trades, too. Ibanez RG7620/7621 or the Schecter KM-7 are the first ones that jump to mind, but I've got a fairly broad interest in guitars, so feel free to offer me something.

Contact me via pm or email me at horizon712 and that's a gmail address.
I can come down on these prices, just pm me or sutin

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

I've used the Planet Waves non-staggered six in-line tuners on a Fender before, just meant adjusting the string trees. Very interesting tuners, worked as advertised, still not sure why I decided to stick with Schaller and Sperzel for my 6-in-a-row/3&3 needs (respectively). There was nothing wrong with the Planet Waves tuners at all, they tuned well, and the idea is really sound.

:raise:

Weird brand loyalty I guess? Schallers and Sperzels were my first locking tuners.

I'm interested in the Mesa EQ, but not sure if it's something I can commit to, so not even going to ask for dibs. But to anyone else curious or on the fence about it, that is a really fun EQ to play around with because it re-voices things somewhat dramatically, especially with amps that can put out some dirt. Hard to emulate that specific EQ curve with more conventional graphic EQs, too.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Agreed posted:

I've used the Planet Waves non-staggered six in-line tuners on a Fender before, just meant adjusting the string trees. Very interesting tuners, worked as advertised, still not sure why I decided to stick with Schaller and Sperzel for my 6-in-a-row/3&3 needs (respectively). There was nothing wrong with the Planet Waves tuners at all, they tuned well, and the idea is really sound.

:raise:

Weird brand loyalty I guess? Schallers and Sperzels were my first locking tuners.

I'm interested in the Mesa EQ, but not sure if it's something I can commit to, so not even going to ask for dibs. But to anyone else curious or on the fence about it, that is a really fun EQ to play around with because it re-voices things somewhat dramatically, especially with amps that can put out some dirt. Hard to emulate that specific EQ curve with more conventional graphic EQs, too.

Oh, I have no problem with non-staggered tuners and string trees (420 graphite at all contact points smoke weed errday), it's just my 2000 American Standard strat has staggered tuners, standard headstock, and no string trees on it, and that would likely be the guitar they'd be going on. It's not like I couldn't find another guitar to put them on (my Highway One Tele could probably use some new tuners as part of its transformation into an Esquire), but I'm less likely to pounce on it.

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
I want to sell this for £250 or trade for Fender mustang or Gibson explorer.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Make on offer on this poo poo please.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

iostream.h posted:

Make on offer on this poo poo please.

Are any of those Moogs a delay? Would be interested in delay + FS.
E: also interested in moog power supplies if you gots 'em?

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Nah, I'm keeping my MF Delay (and another full compliment of the MF lineup) on my studio board.

I use then with a PP+, so no Moog power supplies, but they're standard 9v -tip tho.

The 3 exp pedals here ARE for sale tho.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
The Whammy V takes normal power right? i remember the older made it so you had to use their bricks

DrChu
May 14, 2002

How much for the MF Trem?

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

iostream.h posted:

Nah, I'm keeping my MF Delay (and another full compliment of the MF lineup) on my studio board.

I use then with a PP+, so no Moog power supplies, but they're standard 9v -tip tho.

The 3 exp pedals here ARE for sale tho.

Poo. Whatcha looking to get for the MF ring + Pedal?

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Yes, the new Whammy runs off port #5 or #6 on a PP+ with the DIP on normal.

Trem = $160 shipped
Ring + EXP = $145 shipped

I have all boxes etc.
They're also registered with Moog for the warranty so for the next 9 months or so if you have an issue you're square.

Also not shown: 2 Voodoo Pedal Power +

Edit:
Haha best response to 'make me an offer' ever:

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Aug 21, 2014

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
What's a good price for the pedal powers? I honestly have no clue and I need one bad.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
can't buy anymore gear need a van, not even looking at your stupid pedal board

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

HollisBrown posted:

What's a good price for the pedal powers? I honestly have no clue and I need one bad.

They seem to range from $120 to $145 looking at sold auctions in eBay. I've got the boxes and mounting ears and all so, dunno say $135 shipped?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
How much are you looking for on the whammy?

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
Trying to sell/trade this here MIJ Tokai. Three piece body, I do believe. Seymour Duncan P90s. Sanded the neck down on it as well. Lemme know if interested.

Tokai - Imgur

Zuhzuhzombie!! fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Aug 21, 2014

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

muike posted:

How much are you looking for on the whammy?
I'm thinking like $185 shipped. I'm pretty sure I'm in my 30 day return period but I really don't want to carry it back.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Incidentally, feel free to make offers.
I ordered the drat thing so there's a bunch of poo poo that needs to go.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets

Anyone want a like new infinity looper?
http://m.imgur.com/a/mcZBb

Willing to trade or sell.

I'm looking for a volume panner pedal to fade between two amps and anything else really, but specifically the planner.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/ernie-ball-6165-stereo-volume-pan-pedal

I'd sell it for 350 shipped. Pretty firm, it's like new. Still has the sticker and everything. I didn't like it. To l too many options for me, someone else could utilize it much better.

philkop fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Aug 23, 2014

Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
I've got an Eminence Wizard that is too loud to use with my V30. $45cdn + shipping to anyone that wants it? 16ohms. 12".

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets

Sockington posted:

I've got an Eminence Wizard that is too loud to use with my V30. $45cdn + shipping to anyone that wants it? 16ohms. 12".

Aw can't do it. I thought my amp has an ohm switch for 16 but I was wrong.

philkop fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Aug 23, 2014

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

I am trying to sell some effect pedals and a Alesis Q25 usb/midi Keyboard controller over in this thread if anyone is interested: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3660051

Guitar/Bass Effect Pedals

Devi Ever Ruiner
Devi Ever Destructo Noctovia
Digitech Bass Driver
Digitech Bass Synthesizer
Digitech Bass Synth Wah
Digitech BP 80 bass Multi-fx (no power cable)

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

PM'd.

Pitre
Jul 29, 2003

Panterica posted:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: TC Electronic Polytune 2. Like new condition, barely used.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $75 shipped, Paypal.
Pictures:

PM sent on this. Been looking for a better tuner.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

I think I'm gonna sell my Silver Jubilee too. Marshall 2555 100w head.
Fantastic condition (one of the best I've seen), new set of power tubes, re-biased and given a clean bill of health too.

$2400 OBO.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Just got a new OD that is a bit more rough and tumble than my Moog mf Drive. Contemplating on selling the drive when it gets back from being sent in for overheating. They said they are going to send me a brand new MF drive. I wouldnt have gotten this OD if it wasnt for the drive overheating in DIY (see HOT/HUMID) settings.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I'll definitely let it go to someone on the forums for less than eBay price and, like I said, it is going to be literally brand new. I was thinking around 130+ Shipping.

Also will probably be selling my LoFi Junkie, once again will sell it below eBay costs which is usually going from 140-180 so, thinking like 140+ Shipping.

Can post pictures if anyone is interested, the MF drive should be here in ~2 weeks. The lofi is tready to go and does have velcro.

Smash it Smash hit fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Aug 26, 2014

Southern Heel
Jul 2, 2004

Anyone in London, uk interested in swapping a 2011 MIA SSS strat for an MIA tele?

Leecifer
May 29, 2001

Stravinsky posted:

I am trying to sell some effect pedals and a Alesis Q25 usb/midi Keyboard controller over in this thread if anyone is interested: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3660051

Guitar/Bass Effect Pedals

Devi Ever Ruiner
Devi Ever Destructo Noctovia
Digitech Bass Driver
Digitech Bass Synthesizer
Digitech Bass Synth Wah
Digitech BP 80 bass Multi-fx (no power cable)

I bought the Ruiner for a measly $25 and got it faster than I've ever gotten anything from MF, GC, Sweetwater,
etc., with standard shipping. I highly recommend if you need any of this stuff!

Of course, I'm now thinking about buying the Destructo Noctavia and Bass Synth. Maybe you should just back off!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Hey here's a fun thing:

I actually found an MFC for the AxeFX that's NOT being flipped by Panterica!

I know, right?

FIRE SALE TIME
(This is only for an hour or two as he's about to go on vacation & I'm impatient and sleep deprived etc)
Prices are shipped/insured etc

MF Ring Mod + EXP PDL $110

MF Trem + EXP PDL $115 JUCHE

Fuzz Factory $100

Voodoo PP2+ $110 w/mounting ears
Voodoo PP2+ $110 w/mounting earsJUCHE

Voodoo Ground Control Pro + 2 30ft 5 to 7 pin MIDI cables w/power adapters $215

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Aug 30, 2014

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
PMed (MF Trem, VL PP2)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

juche mane posted:

PMed (MF Trem, VL PP2)

Replied sir!