Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

when will the feminists stop controlling video game culture???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Yeah, everyone involved seems far too narcissistic to actually bite it self inflicted.

phil fish sounds insufferable

did he delete his twitter?

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
He deleted his professional life.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Junkfist posted:

lol

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

*nods respectfully towards you*

You never know, I like to cover all options.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I do not return the nod. :smug:

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
I would love this curvy lady to suck and , hell , gently caress me :-)

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Junkfist posted:

I wish his life was deleted from existence.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

men should let children and the mentally soft have video games and then move onto other things such as constructive hobbies and healthy, real-life relationships

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Meg From Family Guy posted:

I would love this curvy lady to suck and , hell , gently caress me :-)

ah a fellow "big game hunter"

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Bitter Beard
Sep 11, 2001

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing!!

Junkfist posted:

Which one is his personal account he's still spouting off with?

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Phil Niekro posted:

men should let children and the mentally soft have video games and then move onto other things such as constructive hobbies and healthy, real-life relationships

video games have got you covered, sort of

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I want to eat her hair.

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

how is there already so much vivian james art

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I absolutely love that this took the most embarrassing, nerdy turn possible. They decided to invent a girl. Of course they did.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I absolutely love that this took the most embarrassing, nerdy turn possible. They decided to invent a girl. Of course they did.

if u think about it so did zoe quinn :smuggo:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

what do you mean they invented a girl

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Mulefisk posted:

with a confidence meter that full i might need to rethink my position

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Mulefisk posted:

on the chalkboard they are teaching the students how to gently caress

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

jalopybrown posted:

Revelation is actually about vidya, zoe is the whore of babylon & PC gaming the beast, the 7 kings are consoles from NES onwards with XBone or PS4 being the 6th current one, jesus is console gaming as a whole and the 144000 are 4chan and reddit.

!!!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
This is weird

I wonder how many people are actively engaged in this, doing the detective work, making those chatlog images.

I wonder how many have jobs, or are married, or have children. This seems like it would take up a whole lot of time.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

turnways posted:

how is there already so much vivian james art

huge userbase with a significant proportion of them involved in creative fields + weekend + attention fixated on an event that will go down in internet lore because of the shitstorm surrounding it

same stuff happened with Twitch Plays Pokemon

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp
4chan cannot deal with real women so they have to invent their own lol

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

rainy day posted:

4chan cannot deal with real women so they have to invent their own lol

quote:

Honestly the proper way to protest this poo poo, since everyone wants to make us out to be misogynistic, I propose we simply promote feminism the right way. Brandish and slap on the /v/ and 4chan logo and wear the green and purple stripes and stand out like that, but we must fully support feminism while simultaneously expose the corruption and hypocrisy of the SJW, how it greatly contradicts what feminism is really all about.

What is feminism? The belief that women are human beings are deserve equal human rights. The right to express freely, the right to vote, the right to be equal.

What are some things you can greatly focus on? The wage is a good example. Women get paid less.

Being "misrepresented" in video games is one of the most ridiculous things any SJW could possibly cry out. Video games are graphical creations of the imagination. Any representation in a video game is fictional unless stated other wise. There is not injustice for women in the video game industry, it has all been a plot to make free money.

What else can you focus on? The women that have been in charge of video games. Amy Hennig is a good example, she is currently the head of the writing team for Uncharted.

Focus on women that have been in video games, that have done something truly amazing. By doing so you are promoting feminism and showing the SJW that there is no injustic, that any woman can rightfully be the head of a department if they work hard enough, any any character concept is purely concept and not meant to reflect reality, nor should it.

If anything /v/, when you protest at PAX, I want you to cry. I want you all to cry out your deepest and truest feelings about video games, about art, and integrity. Let your heart be spoken and let the words be heard. Express those feelings, do what you do best and loving rage.

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg

im looking at ur butt

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

It is easy to ignore people in person.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

quote:

showing the SJW that there is no injustic, that any woman can rightfully be the head of a department if they work hard enough, any any character concept is purely concept and not meant to reflect reality, nor should it.

god drat that is the dumbest poo poo i've ever read

I'd care more about sexism in video games but gently caress video games I hope it all burns to the ground.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

the cognitive dissonance of these people is so stunning. What's ironic is that I bet most gamers are atheists despite being more talented than Ken Ham at ignoring basic facts.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
this is um... Uhh... *sweats profusely* problematic..

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

lmao what the gently caress

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

gently caress the ROW posted:

lmao what the gently caress

are you telling me you havent seen this maymay before?

Bitter Beard
Sep 11, 2001

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing!!
Who knows if it is true but now people are saying she didn't copyright her own game, sad, but they have or are in the process of doing it.

loving merciless in their attacks, if 4chan pulls this off it'll change everything about the narrative and just make it about the attack.

Bitter Beard fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Aug 24, 2014

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

rainy day posted:

i only recently acquired a reddit account, i had to buy one in good standing from that site that sells warcraft gold. Heck, I don't even know what a maymay is

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

rainy day posted:

MooMoo :confused:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Bitter Beard posted:

Who knows if it is true but now people are saying she didn't copyright her own game, sad, but they have or are in the process of doing it.

loving merciless in their attacks, if 4chan pulls this off it'll change everything about the narrative and just make it about the attack.

an ISIS of hte internet?? is this happening real time

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

me muh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
4channers are stupid manchildren. Who would have thought.

• Locked thread