Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Pinterest Mom posted:

lol

you can't play them until november/march, but enjoy your character select screen

this is still progress for nintendo, ill take it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

pls dont preorder any more dlc

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Gleefully preordering DLC is mindboggling to me.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i just want 16 tracks for $12 tbh, i probably wont preorder tho

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

Katana Gomai posted:

i switched between t2 and 3 and yea of course i do

that's what i thought. sorry, that's some real stupid rng then, should drop for everyone. i solod some greater rifts this am and they are pretty fun, but you need a group

I was soloing because there wasn't a single other person doing a game with the GR tag. i actually hate seasons because this means way less high-paragon chinese/korean dudes to partner up with

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

it's not preordering dlc, it's paying 0.75$ per yoshi/shy guy and getting 16 free tracks down the line

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

i got one from the first rift boss i killed :smugdog:

same

also torment 6 is apparently nearly impossible to do well at unless you have near-perfect gear and a perfect build. i guess it's okay to have that level but like, I only want to get reasonably awesome gear and maybe t4 before i'll get totally bored. these guys play for months just to get the same legendary they're already running with a slightly better roll

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Gleefully preordering DLC is mindboggling to me.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

c laptop keyboard s: caffeinated :(

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the whole concept of nintendo dlc is pretty funny to me

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

future ness DLC
$8
just ness

all dlc is lost if the system ever has a hard shutoff

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Blackula69 posted:

that's what i thought. sorry, that's some real stupid rng then, should drop for everyone. i solod some greater rifts this am and they are pretty fun, but you need a group

I was soloing because there wasn't a single other person doing a game with the GR tag. i actually hate seasons because this means way less high-paragon chinese/korean dudes to partner up with

i finally got one on my 7th rift, hooray

re:mk8, buy the dlc when the first half of it ships you idiots

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Katana Gomai posted:

i finally got one on my 7th rift, hooray

re:mk8, buy the dlc when the first half of it ships you idiots

i dunno i bet nintendo could use an interest free loan right now

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teaCtnem3-M

wrap it up blizzailures

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

idgi

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

didnt nintendo also do some dlc based on a real car?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

someone found an exploit that lets you see the cards in your opponent's hand. it seems to be a bit narrow right now (you need to know the cards in the deck first) but its a Bad Sign. fortunately he's being smart and reporting it to blizz instead of releasing it into the wild

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
got sunless sea despite the advice in this thread (thanks anyway)

really like the atmosphere, don't get some of the mechanics. killed by pirates

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I've found sunless sea makes most sense if you enable saving

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

haveblue posted:

got sunless sea despite the advice in this thread (thanks anyway)

really like the atmosphere, don't get some of the mechanics. killed by pirates

yeah the atmosphere is spot-on and i think the game will be great. its just really overly difficult right now and the current combat system kinda sucks

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
never tried saving (only lasted 45 minutes or so)

how does it handle quitting and relaunching in the middle of an ironman career

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

haveblue posted:

never tried saving (only lasted 45 minutes or so)

how does it handle quitting and relaunching in the middle of an ironman career

quit from port and it works fine. at least it used to before the map randomizer came out, havent played since

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

That was a BAD business decision!
i watched a p.t. stream and got spooked :(

Notorious QIG posted:

someone found an exploit that lets you see the cards in your opponent's hand. it seems to be a bit narrow right now (you need to know the cards in the deck first) but its a Bad Sign. fortunately he's being smart and reporting it to blizz instead of releasing it into the wild
if it gets patched it'll be interesting to see how it worked

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Gleefully preordering games is mindboggling to me.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

SynthOrange posted:

Yodzilla Bungle is dumb as gently caress why cant I stop playing it. :cry:

Also that wood-chipper accident game over scene is cartoony and all but it's still scary as gently caress. In conclusion I am a giant baby.

haha yeah that one came out kinda genuinely horrifying despite being all looney tunes

anthonypants posted:

speaking of Bungle! is it just me or does Normal speed up faster than Pro does

also why can't i post my scores to facebook

no the speed up rules for each are exactly the same. the only thing Pro mode does is make 4 and 5 segment bars show up immediately along with moving bars. in normal mode those don't kick in until much later

and facebook is currently hosed, we're looking into it (ugh)

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Yodzilla posted:

haha yeah that one came out kinda genuinely horrifying despite being all looney tunes

it makes me think of tucker and dale vs evil which is a good thing

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i dont get all the cum that movie gets slathered over it

it was merely just ok

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Vintersorg posted:

i dont get all the cum that movie gets slathered over it

it was merely just ok

i fuckin love (a) cheesy horror movies and (b) horror comedies so it's p much crack for me. see also: cabin in the woods

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

cabin in the woods was great, loved it

and yeah, cheesy horror movies are great but people on certain sites were saying T+M was like the freshest breath of air in years

oh well, to each their own

are they doing a sequel to the new evil dead? that movie was awesome, a great re-imagining

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Notorious QIG posted:

i fuckin love (a) cheesy horror movies and (b) horror comedies so it's p much crack for me. see also: cabin in the woods

I am incapable of enjoying anything joss whedon does I just cant stand his writing

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Vintersorg posted:

cabin in the woods was great, loved it

and yeah, cheesy horror movies are great but people on certain sites were saying T+M was like the freshest breath of air in years

oh well, to each their own

are they doing a sequel to the new evil dead? that movie was awesome, a great re-imagining

i didnt see the new evil dead :shrug: unless you mean dawn of the dead, which was actually a really good remake

Al! posted:

I am incapable of enjoying anything joss whedon does I just cant stand his writing

i dont blame you but i disagree

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Vintersorg posted:

whyyy. i mean it was okay but it aped so much of the original evil dead movies but had none of the humor of good cinematography or anything that made them charming. it was just gore on top of gore and nothing else and Bruce Campbell's after credits cameo just made me sad

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

That was a BAD business decision!

Al! posted:

same but also the man himself

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

i saw part of the new evil dead and it was garbage

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

Notorious QIG posted:

I'm guessing that they're not seeding the RNG for the deck shuffling properly and that you can use that to guess the order of the deck based on what cards you draw to start

a couple of online poker sites had a similar problem a few years back and some smart people exploited it and made lots of money

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Liver Disaster posted:

i saw part of the new %old_movie_franchise and it was garbage

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

yeah

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

cvgs: playd five nights at freddy's last night
i didnt know what i was expecting
why not just make a bear suit for security guards

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Yodzilla posted:

whyyy. i mean it was okay but it aped so much of the original evil dead movies but had none of the humor of good cinematography or anything that made them charming. it was just gore on top of gore and nothing else and Bruce Campbell's after credits cameo just made me sad

well for the movies credit, it was very much going after the first movie which was an attempt at making something serious (but failed because Sam Raimi is weird)

if the sequel just goes Evil Dead 2 and is a giant piss take ill love it (the commentary for 2 is so loving good, Bruce Campbell trashes all the fans)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Vintersorg posted:

well for the movies credit, it was very much going after the first movie which was an attempt at making something serious (but failed because Sam Raimi is weird)

if the sequel just goes Evil Dead 2 and is a giant piss take ill love it (the commentary for 2 is so loving good, Bruce Campbell trashes all the fans)

camp horror >>>>>>> deadpan serious horror imo

• Locked thread