Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

ICHIBAHN posted:

oh yeah. I'm at the Owen tribute show of the Attitude Era podcast. given that I dgaf about Owny, is there any reason to bother with this?
The Mark Henry poem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

ICHIBAHN posted:

oh yeah. I'm at the Owen tribute show of the Attitude Era podcast. given that I dgaf about Owny, is there any reason to bother with this?

Yes and shame on you for not loving Owen Hart. Dude ruled.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

idk

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
You feel the burn when you cry

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

ICHIBAHN posted:

This was the position a few of the hosts were in before making the episode, and they learned better too.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

ICHIBAHN posted:

Hearing the story about Owen stealing Gangrel's watch.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Doctor Goggles posted:

Hearing the story about Owen stealing Gangrel's watch.

That must have cost Gangrel a buck thirty.

:v:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 56 - OH MY OOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYY

The Most Ultraviolent Force on the Face of the Earth is back to talk Raw and PWG and then an hour that's only sort of about wrestling. No Karmine this week (sisters to the end, bb) so hopefully he'll be back next week

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cw5d62narnw96me/056+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

oatgan fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Aug 27, 2014

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Stone Cold drinking IPAs :psyduck:

It's the beer of the working man!

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Jericho has Batista on his podcast this week.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Daniel Bryan posted:

Jericho has Batista on his podcast this week.

2-parter too! :woop:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Is it weird that I'd be more interested in Guardians of the Galaxy backstage stuff than wrestling backstage stuff?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Endorph posted:

Is it weird that I'd be more interested in Guardians of the Galaxy backstage stuff than wrestling backstage stuff?

I'm more interested in the wrestling stuff because my gut tells me he's the public voice of HHH in this pissing match with Vince and Beaver boy.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

oatgan posted:

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 56 - OH MY OOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYY

The Most Ultraviolent Force on the Face of the Earth is back to talk Raw and PWG and then an hour that's only sort of about wrestling. No Karmine this week (sisters to the end, bb) so hopefully he'll be back next week

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cw5d62narnw96me/056+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

John Zandig is Mike Quackenbush if he was cool

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Jim Ross is the guest this week for Austin.

On one hand, Austin makes almost anything listenable.

On the other, what can Jim say that we haven't heard already by now?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Stone Cold drinking IPAs :psyduck:
He's also a big fan of wine.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

LividLiquid posted:

He's also a big fan of wine.

And upscale vodkas, apparently. Who knew noted wifebeater Stone Cold Steven Austin was a drinker?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Interesting. Batista says Daniel Bryan was asked not to sell his Mania injuries the next night. Bryan knew he should but management told him not to.

Dave didn't understand why his return had to be all intertwined with Steph and Hunter in the first place.

Batista still doesn't understand why he was booed.

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Aug 27, 2014

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

mariooncrack posted:

I wanna hear more about Jim Ross's dad kicking the poo poo out of him to the point of bleeding and swelling. But it was ok because parents were realer than real back then and not glorified nannies.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Or about how his dad made him murder a litter of puppies because they were the product of incest, but it's okay, because it taught him responsibility.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

LividLiquid posted:

Or about how his dad made him murder a litter of puppies because they were the product of incest, but it's okay, because it taught him responsibility.

Jim Ross' dad is Bjorn Rebney?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

LividLiquid posted:

Goddamn that was a disturbing story. I wonder if he tells it at his one man shows.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
he did

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Given his childhood is it really surprising that JR still considers Vince one of his closest friends after all these years

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I hope it was his closer.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Grant DaNasty posted:

I hope it was his closer.

Just drops the mic, tips his hat and the lights go out.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
So Jack Encarnacao's big idea to turn the WWE Network around is to air Creative Meetings

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rovert posted:

So Jack Encarnacao's big idea to turn the WWE Network around is to air Creative Meetings

Another reason to make fun of Sherdog.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I zoned out during all of this ratings/who's a star blah blah blah UFC talk. Anything of note said?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

rovert posted:

I would watch the absolute poo poo out of this.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Daniel Bryan posted:

I zoned out during all of this ratings/who's a star blah blah blah UFC talk. Anything of note said?

No.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
the new observer radio is really interesting especially when dave talks about the difference between old and new fans. the idea itself is whatever but the discussion is good.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

mariooncrack posted:

It was fine, they get on well together which makes it easy to listen to, and JR clearly restrains himself and follows Austin's lead. Rather than just asking him questions he already knows the answers to, Austin took questions from listeners and then adds his own color to them to get a more interesting story out of JR.

You will hear some stuff you've heard before, like JR's fantasy booking of Roman Reigns, but it was an enjoyable if not out-of-this-world listen.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Pisscasters, please issue a correction about early Nitros showing Hulk Hogan's ego. If you watch the newest WCW DVD he says that he never used his creative control until July 2000.

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Aug 28, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Stan Hansen next week on The Ross Report. :stare:

Don't blow this, JR!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

Stan Hansen next week on The Ross Report. :stare:

Don't blow this, JR!

Can't wait for JR to tell him how to hang a clothesline and run over a world title.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

Just drops the mic, tips his hat and the lights go out.

and you hear the squeeling of dogs

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

from what i can tell jr's childhood was just the al snow/bossman feud

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

MassRafTer posted:

Can't wait for JR to tell him how to hang a clothesline and run over a world title.

"Now the problem is, I don't think your work looked real enough..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
JR sounds like he's got Stockholm syndrome for his dad.

• Locked thread