Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Widestancer posted:

A thread with naked pictures of pretty people?

Better start talking about social issues such as whether or not rich people deserve whatever they get

you're right I assume Samus knows better than to accidently keep her naked selfies on the cloud, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.

how me a frog posted:

I specifically said kirsten dunst. The good looks part is clearly false. Steve buscemi. The dude in beyond two souls. Danny de vito. Silvester stallone. Tom hanks.megan fox. Etc etc

Well, if you say kirsten dunst never looked good you instantly lose all your credibility. :smugdog: Same goes for hoe Fox.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

you're right I assume Samus knows better than to accidently keep her naked selfies on the cloud, right?

If we ignore Other M probably

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten. The internet told me so.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Kevyn posted:

Every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten. The internet told me so.

guess PETA better start picketing my house :c00l:

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Excelzior posted:

guess PETA better start picketing my house :c00l:

OH NO YOU DIDN'T !

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The sexy celeb nude videos must be released to even out isis and their shite beheading videos.

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
BREAKING NEWS LATEST JLAW LEAK

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quote:

We wanted to provide an update to our investigation into the theft of photos of certain celebrities. When we learned of the theft, we were outraged and immediately mobilized Apple’s engineers to discover the source. Our customers’ privacy and security are of utmost importance to us. After more than 40 hours of investigation, we have discovered that certain celebrity accounts were compromised by a very targeted attack on user names, passwords and security questions, a practice that has become all too common on the Internet. None of the cases we have investigated has resulted from any breach in any of Apple’s systems including iCloud® or Find my iPhone. We are continuing to work with law enforcement to help identify the criminals involved.

lmao so basically the hack was "i guessed that jlaws password was her dog's name"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Don Mega posted:

On the way to an audition for Baron Harkonnen, I see.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ethanol posted:

the entire fbi is yes, one person who can only devote himself to one case at a time, so understandable he wants to look at nude pics instead of figure out how to solve racial disharmony

televised oppression happening on our doorsteps by crooked cops:

fbi - not our problem

a couple of nudes leak because some dude was aggressive with password guessing and security questions

fbi - THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Widestancer posted:

If we ignore Other M probably

always ignore Other M

necroid
May 14, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

lmao so basically the hack was "i guessed that jlaws password was her dog's name"

the future is shaping up to be stupider and stupider every day

ENGINEERS MOBILIZE

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Don Mega posted:

I'm Mister Green Christmas
I'm Mister Sun

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Bobnumerotres posted:

televised oppression happening on our doorsteps by crooked cops:

fbi - not our problem

a couple of nudes leak because some dude was aggressive with password guessing and security questions

fbi - THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS

yeah social issues are relevant because its literally poor people having serious things happen to them? who gives a poo poo? minor inconvenience happens to a couple rich people? holy poo poo put all our resources into this we will not let this invasion of privacy stand

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
it seems unlikely they were able to guess the password since apple's password requirements are annoyingly strict

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

the 'guessed the secret answers' thing doesn't make any sense because some of the celebs are saying the photos were deleted years ago.

I guess the celebs are probably lying though about that and/or are just too stupid to use an iphone

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Bobnumerotres posted:

The fact their pics ended up on icloud is what has people pissed off.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
how long until a goon gets FBIed for making jlaw's nip his avatar?

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

how me a frog posted:

I specifically said kirsten dunst. The good looks part is clearly false. Steve buscemi. The dude in beyond two souls. Danny de vito. Silvester stallone. Tom hanks.megan fox. Etc etc

yah man, all those ugly rear end people. post a nakey pic of yourself to show us all what a real man looks like

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Don Mega posted:

i'm in too deep

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Don Mega posted:

it seems unlikely they were able to guess the password since apple's password requirements are annoyingly strict

i think ive read before those can actually make it easier because most people only meet the bare minimum so like if you must have at least one capital, at least one number, at least one special character, you can restrict yr search to passwords that have one if each of those

Rick Rickshaw
Feb 21, 2007

I am not disappointed I lost the PGA Championship. Nope, I am not.

ethanol posted:

the 'guessed the secret answers' thing doesn't make any sense because some of the celebs are saying the photos were deleted years ago.

I guess the celebs are probably lying though about that and/or are just too stupid to use an iphone

I'm sure lots of people aren't aware Photo Stream even exists, for example of the following scenario:

*takes dick pic*
*finishes jerking off*
*passes out, face first in pizza*
*dick pic syncs with Photo Stream*
*wakes up, sends dick pic to lovely dame*
*deletes dick pic from phone*

This fine gentleman has forgotten about the version of the picture that is in his Photo Stream.

Sure, maybe he finds it and deletes it later, but by that time it could have propagated through to any of the other devices that happen to be plugged into his iCloud account (the hackers, the 4Chaners). These hackers could have hundreds of virtual machines setup just to sync with celebrities' Photo Streams to download all their pictures the moment they take them.

Rick Rickshaw fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Sep 2, 2014

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

darkwing cuck posted:

i think ive read before those can actually make it easier because most people only meet the bare minimum so like if you must have at least one capital, at least one number, at least one special character, you can restrict yr search to passwords that have one if each of those

if I remember right, one of the apple questions is what is the model of your first car and another question is what is the color of your first car

these are two questions which could easily guessed let alone brute forced

also the glitch in the system was that you could apparently keep guessing secret answer questions indefinitely and the account would not lock

so really if that's true there was no lockout on incorrect secret question answers, it's not surprising this happened

ethanol fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Sep 2, 2014

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
the password reset goes to their email though

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Requiring longer passwords will always be more effective than just asking for dumb added characters nobody wants to use. Although you can do both to minimize risk.

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
i heard a rumor that lena dunham's pics were in the leak but the hacker graciously deleted them to save us from seeing more of her frumpy tits

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if every service had SA's password requirements there wouldn't be a whole lot of breaches. but then how would we see boobies

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

So apparently this fat piece of poo poo is comparing IS beheading videos to leaked nude pictures, loving retard.

Liam Emsa
Aug 21, 2014

Oh, god. I think I'm falling.
fyi the Mckayla Maroney pictures are supposedly CP as she was underage at the time of photography, so I'd delete your history/format your hard drive/do whatever if you've viewed them.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
smh

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

yo he ain't got no face but mrdoodyhead knows what up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I know this has been floating around for a while but I just really enjoy it

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
I am really disappointed with the number of links that aren't goatse.

I expected more for you goons.

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Tuxedo Gin posted:

yes because jacking it to attractive living, breathing females is just as sick and twisted as jacking it to cut up corpses and poo poo

the creepy bit is the people obsessively making posts about how they're jacking to stolen photos of celebrities because there's so much seething resentment and anger because they're mostly pockmarked losers who have responded to years of real or imagined rejection by successful attractive women by becoming creepy assholes who think that in posting about how many boxes of tissues and lotion they've gone through hunched over in a dark room lit only by the blue-tinged glow of a monitor they've won some sort of great victory over said celebrities while in reality six months from now everybody but the loser weirdos will have forgotten about this yet they'll still be loser weirdos while the wealthy successful attractive women they're so angry/horny at will still be those things

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The Insect Court posted:

the creepy bit is the people obsessively making posts about how they're jacking to stolen photos of celebrities because there's so much seething resentment and anger because they're mostly pockmarked losers who have responded to years of real or imagined rejection by successful attractive women by becoming creepy assholes who think that in posting about how many boxes of tissues and lotion they've gone through hunched over in a dark room lit only by the blue-tinged glow of a monitor they've won some sort of great victory over said celebrities while in reality six months from now everybody but the loser weirdos will have forgotten about this yet they'll still be loser weirdos while the wealthy successful attractive women they're so angry/horny at will still be those things

The really hosed up and creepy part is people who don't understand jokes and care about posts on something awful dot com imo

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Bape Culture posted:

The really hosed up and creepy part is people who don't understand jokes and care about posts on something awful dot com imo

Also, I'm a gigantic human being. ITT.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
thank god i dont use apple products or have a desirable body (or mind)

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

darkwing cuck posted:

yeah social issues are relevant because its literally poor people having serious things happen to them? who gives a poo poo? minor inconvenience happens to a couple rich people? holy poo poo put all our resources into this we will not let this invasion of privacy stand

dont worry Obummer is on the case! for j.beezy's tits that is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

Jack the Stripper posted:

So apparently this fat piece of poo poo is comparing IS beheading videos to leaked nude pictures, loving retard.

Patton Oswalt is a fag. Seriously, if you aren't the least bit curious about nude J Law and Kate Upton boobies pics, you must enjoy having sex with men. I bet if there were Zac Efron dick pics he'd be masturbating furiously himself.

• Locked thread