Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I have been enjoying these leaks.

This thread? Not so much.

Also, I hope the video of Jennifer Lawrence getting a facial gets released. And that the jizz pics are really of her :)

welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

AdolfHitler posted:

youre a big time loser

lol whatever Adolf Hitler

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

brylcreem posted:

Also, I hope the video of Jennifer Lawrence getting a facial gets released. And that the jizz pics are really of her :)

They were confirmed fake. Some dude on reddit posted them a few months before saying he told his gf (who was in the EU on work or vacation or some poo poo) to go out and find a random dude to blow, have him cum on her face, take a pic, and send it to him. Story sounds made up, but they were well before the leak

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i enjoy looking at attractive naked women

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Rad Tad posted:

Jude Law!

And a semester abroad

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Booties posted:

They were confirmed fake. Some dude on reddit posted them a few months before saying he told his gf (who was in the EU on work or vacation or some poo poo) to go out and find a random dude to blow, have him cum on her face, take a pic, and send it to him. Story sounds made up, but they were well before the leak

That somehow sounds even more fake than Jennifer Lawrence having hardcore sex pics.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Yea I totally wouldn't gently caress Kate Upton did you see her elbows? Gross.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

vyst posted:

It was the third eyelash from the left on her right side that did it for me. Blech.

Dilettante.
Feb 18, 2011

vyst posted:

Totally some val kilmer poo poo goin' on there.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

this_is_hard posted:

Hmm yes, noted supermodel has an unattractive body - a goon

uh did you not look at the loving pictures?

yes you're right, i don't have an amazing body either. i'm overweight, too. but i'm not a loving "noted" supermodel. you don't have to be a michelin starred chef to know if food tastes like poo poo or not. you don't have to be a world famous director to know a movie is poo poo. we can all say some band is poo poo without white knights showing up every page to say "you couldn't do better!!" but criticize another person physically? you better be a flawless loving adonis. ya'll are dumb.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

yes you're right, i don't have an amazing body either. i'm overweight, too. but i'm not a loving "noted" supermodel. you don't have to be a michelin starred chef to know if food tastes like poo poo or not. you don't have to be a world famous director to know a movie is poo poo. we can all say some band is poo poo without white knights showing up every page to say "you couldn't do better!!" but criticize another person physically? you better be a flawless loving adonis. ya'll are dumb.

Uggo spotted.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
She's hot. Sure she's just not a sexy skeleton but she's still hot.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

I want to see James Franco getting pegged while Seth Rogan shamefully masturbates in the background

I don't care who the pegger is, anyone really...

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

vyst posted:

Uggo spotted.

yeah i'm ugly as gently caress, but i don't get paid to be attractive, so what's your point?

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Lmao you would be first in line if Kate Upton was giving out free hugs

CADPAT
Jul 23, 2004

For the men
to my left and right!
:hist101:
Goes to show what kind of world we live in that everyone is going ballistic over naked pics. Big surprise, everyone fucks. The sooner we all accept that the sooner the SJW league can calm the gently caress down, celebrities can stop freaking out about "oh no my tits on the internet" and... well masterbators will still masterbate, but they've probably already jerked it to "fully" clothed pictures of celebrities anyways so no change?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

leaked photo of kate upton in twenty years

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

yeah i'm ugly as gently caress, but i don't get paid to be attractive, so what's your point?

You don't get paid to be ugly either so what's yours?

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

I was born in a farmhouse in Pineville, North Carolina
lmao the makalya maroney pics were underage and reddit is making GBS threads itself, i hop everyone ITT gets arrested

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Maroney's vagina is probably dry like sandpaper from all the HGH they make the gymnasts take.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

vyst posted:

Goons like to pretend that <hot celebrity> is ugly/they wouldn't gently caress them so they can fool everyone else into thinking they aren't completely hideous

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CADPAT posted:

Goes to show what kind of world we live in that everyone is going ballistic over naked pics. Big surprise, everyone fucks. The sooner we all accept that the sooner the SJW league can calm the gently caress down, celebrities can stop freaking out about "oh no my tits on the internet" and... well masterbators will still masterbate, but they've probably already jerked it to "fully" clothed pictures of celebrities anyways so no change?

"Everyone has sex but masterbating is weird"

Nice incel shaming rear end in a top hat!

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
lol goons

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

this_is_hard posted:

Goons like to pretend that <hot celebrity> is ugly/they wouldn't gently caress them so they can fool everyone else into thinking they aren't completely hideous

goons like to white knight <any female> so they can imagine that person would fall in love with them and lavish attention upon them

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I'm glad I checked back in, probably would have never seen Jeff Goldblum's dick otherwise.

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Well don't I just feel silly, I thought you upstanding gentlemen were discussing Lena Dunham so I thought I was forced into action, to post proof she was indeed a hideous monster befitting a torch carrying crowd to burn at a stake, so I apologize.

But not for this one

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

vyst posted:

Maroney's vagina is probably dry like sandpaper from all the HGH they make the gymnasts take.

agreed

i was leaning towards anal with her anyway

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Look at those curves.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
lol if u believe it is a moral obligation to find every body attractive no matter how said body looks. maybe tumblr would be more your thing

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

vyst posted:

you don't get paid to do x, so why are you x?

that's the argument you're going to roll with?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
These are the kinds of people remarking about how Kate loving Upton is kind of not that hot, man

the kind of people who, if they were to live a million years, still wouldn't be able to actually score with kate upton lol

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Tuxedo Gin posted:

goons like to white knight <any female> so they can imagine that person would fall in love with them and lavish attention upon them

Pretty sure you don't know what white knighting is

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i dont look anything like any of those people. in fact, i objectively look a lot better

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

you don't get paid to do x, so why are you x?

that's the argument you're going to roll with?

Sounds absurd right?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

vyst posted:

I don't understand the biological logistics of this since their workout and diet regimen delays the onset of puberty until after they retire at 16.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Zzulu posted:

These are the kinds of people remarking about how Kate loving Upton is kind of not that hot, man

the kind of people who, if they were to live a million years, still wouldn't be able to actually score with kate upton lol

Ask yourself, what kind of people would go to goon camp.

Yeah...

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

newreply.php posted:

i dont look anything like any of those people. in fact, i objectively look a lot better

ur not fooling me, goon

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Zzulu posted:

poo poo, that fool got a dollar out

you know someone's taking their clothes off

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Zzulu posted:

Isn't that the goon meet where they did a2m in a tent while other goons watched?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

You see, it's funny because you posted the one picture where she looks halfway attractive.

• Locked thread