Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
dang it totally woulda grabbed that trem bummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Gonna spam my Strat for sale again. 2013 'merican 'luxe. I still have the non horrible black pickguard in case you don't like the bluesdad style.

http://i.imgur.com/X2NnvE4.jpg

I'd really like to work out a guitar for guitar trade. Interests include... 6 string guitars. I'm picky but I have enough varied interests that it's hard to say what I'd like for it. Offers!

e: the purpleish marks on the 12 fret and upper horn are from camera debris. The guitar does have a few tiny scrapes on the butt end but besides that it's in perfect condition. Never left the house or the embrace of ocd clean hands/case.

spider wisdom
Nov 4, 2011

og data bandit

iostream.h posted:

MF Ring Mod + EXP PDL $110

I'll take this. PM on the way. It's the minifooger, which I know sounds wonderful, but I have a nerdboner for the big woody guy. This is still up for grabs!

spider wisdom fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Aug 30, 2014

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

spider wisdom posted:

I'll take this. PM on the way.

Cool!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

iostream.h posted:

Hey here's a fun thing:

I actually found an MFC for the AxeFX that's NOT being flipped by Panterica!

I know, right?

FIRE SALE TIME
(This is only for an hour or two as he's about to go on vacation & I'm impatient and sleep deprived etc)
Prices are shipped/insured etc

MF Ring Mod + EXP PDL $110PENDING FUNDS

MF Trem + EXP PDL $115 JUCHE

Fuzz Factory $100

Voodoo PP2+ $110 w/mounting ears

Voodoo PP2+ $110 w/mounting earsJUCHE

Voodoo Ground Control Pro + 2 30ft 5 to 7 pin MIDI cables w/power adapters $215
gently caress quote isn't edit

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

He said, spamming his gear twice specifically to make me loving feel sad that I can't buy it all GOD drat IT IOSTREAM

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Agreed posted:

He said, spamming his gear twice specifically to make me loving feel sad that I can't buy it all GOD drat IT IOSTREAM

Is all right man, sale's over. ;) about to spam the recent purchases thread. :D

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
My guitar on ebay.. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121423583141?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

hedgecore
May 2, 2004
I have a '97 Fender American P-Bass for sale or trade. It's in good (but well played) condition, has Dunlop strap locks and a Fender hard shell case to keep it company.

Looking for $750 or some kinda rad trade for either bass or guitar gear. Not looking to ship unfortunately, so NYC-area only. Can take better pictures if anyone's real serious.

Alleric
Dec 10, 2002

Rambly Bastard...

iostream.h posted:

Hey here's a fun thing:

I actually found an MFC for the AxeFX that's NOT being flipped by Panterica!

I know, right?

FIRE SALE TIME
(This is only for an hour or two as he's about to go on vacation & I'm impatient and sleep deprived etc)
Prices are shipped/insured etc

MF Ring Mod + EXP PDL $110

MF Trem + EXP PDL $115 JUCHE

Fuzz Factory $100

Voodoo PP2+ $110 w/mounting ears
Voodoo PP2+ $110 w/mounting earsJUCHE

Voodoo Ground Control Pro + 2 30ft 5 to 7 pin MIDI cables w/power adapters $215

Wait, wait... you're selling THE "Live Bees" pedal? THE? With the sticker and everything?

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Alleric posted:

Wait, wait... you're selling THE "Live Bees" pedal? THE? With the sticker and everything?

Relic'd even. ;) PM'd you back.

Edit: Oh hey, more crap:

George L's .155 cables & plugs.

34 - Right Angle solder less plugs.
The plugs are attached to the following lengths of cable (lengths are in inches):
15, 13, 10, 8, 23, 15, 7, 11, 7, 7, 7, 6, 3, 3, 2, 1 and one is basically 'plug to plug' (the 2 pedals were very close to one another).
10' cable.

Assorted bits of cable (lengths are in inches):
9, 6, 6, 8, 9, 3, 3, 6, 5, 3, 6, 6, 4, 3, 4

The plugs retail for $5.45/ea ($185.30) and the cable is $1.56/ft ($11.56 just counting the uncut section) so I guess, say $150 for it all, or make an offer.

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Sep 2, 2014

spider wisdom
Nov 4, 2011

og data bandit
Got a few cheapies knockin' around. Will trade for similar cheap noisemakers. Wouldn't mind a Danelectro French Toast (again) or something like that.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
I've got the following for sale:

Roland ARIA TB-3 Touch Bassline
BOSS DR-202 Dr. Rhythm Drum Machine
MOTU Microexpress USB MIDI Interface
Fulltone OCD Drive pedal (version 4)

Maybe some more stuff down the road. PM me for details!

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets
Will trade or sell my like new infinity looper. Sold

Too complicated for me, somebody will put this to good use, then again I've always been a one knob kind of guy.

Will sell outright for $350 shipped but will also consider any random trades of equal value.

I could use a mic and maybe a small mixer for said mic. I could use a delay pedal of some sorts. Could also use another ditto looper (I want two!) Idk, throw me some offers.

E: sold

philkop fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Sep 4, 2014

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

I am very important and deserve your attention

hedgecore posted:

I have a '97 Fender American P-Bass for sale or trade. It's in good (but well played) condition, has Dunlop strap locks and a Fender hard shell case to keep it company.

Looking for $750 or some kinda rad trade for either bass or guitar gear. Not looking to ship unfortunately, so NYC-area only. Can take better pictures if anyone's real serious.

God how I want that. How do you feel about Carvins?

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

I'm over this, for reasons made clear elsewhere on these forums. Well taken care of, bought new by me about a year and a half ago. I'd like to get $175 shipped or best offer, stressing that best offer part because I don't know what they're usually selling for used.

I'd REALLY like to get a good compression pedal for bass, ideally one that would work well for both bass and guitar. A Keeley 4-knob would be great. PM me.

The_Wind_Spirit
Oct 13, 2012

Dotcom Jillionaire posted:

I've got the following for sale:

Roland ARIA TB-3 Touch Bassline
BOSS DR-202 Dr. Rhythm Drum Machine
MOTU Microexpress USB MIDI Interface
Fulltone OCD Drive pedal (version 4)

Maybe some more stuff down the road. PM me for details!

I'm mega interested in the DR-202. PM'd you.

hedgecore
May 2, 2004

TopherCStone posted:

God how I want that. How do you feel about Carvins?

You'll have to be more specific than that! Are you in the area?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Should be this one. I was trying to trade for it before but things fell out on my end. Seriously a rad guitar :)

TopherCStone posted:

I have a trans-red Carvin TL60, circa 2001, neck-through, 2 C22 Vintage-voiced humbuckers, hardtail bridge, splitting for each pickup, ebony fretboard, straplocks (will come with gray Couch strap with locks installed) and Sperzel locking tuners (These are amazing if you've never used them). Mahogany wings, and I believe the neck itself is maple. Neck profile is a mm wider than standard Fender nut width, but slimmer front to back. Like a ( instead of a C. 14" radius. 25" scale length, little more than a Gibson, little less than a Fender. Comes with locking Carvin hardshell case.

This is redundant with my SG so I'm looking to trade it for something more novel though I don't have anything in particular in mind. Trade value is ~$550. Pictured are the front and back, as well as the only real flaw, a pinhead sized ding on the bottom rear of the guitar near the jackplate.

PM me for any offers/questions

edit: included scale length info

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

Kilometers Davis posted:

Should be this one. I was trying to trade for it before but things fell out on my end. Seriously a rad guitar :)

That's the one!

And I'm in Northern NJ, I could easily take the train up if you are interested.

DeathCab
Jan 7, 2006

Hey folks. I'm trying to sell or trade the following lot of pedals so I can get a new piece of gear. I'd like to keep them all together so if you have $350 or a Line 6 M13 they can be yours!
Memory Boy
MXR 6band EQ
Full-Drive 2
Boss Phase Shifter
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Danelectro Tuna Melt Trem
Behringer tuner
Crybaby Wah
Zoom G1X

All are used but in good working condition.

I have them all listed on Reverb.com but I don't know the rules about posting outside links. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking!

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Anyone looking for a talkbox? I have an extra Rocktron Banshee that I'd love to get rid of. It doesn't have the tube, but I'm looking for $75 shipped for it.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

dj bobby bieber posted:

Anyone looking for a talkbox? I have an extra Rocktron Banshee that I'd love to get rid of. It doesn't have the tube, but I'm looking for $75 shipped for it.

You know what, I think I might be interested in this. I've been meaning to treat myself to something new and inspiring. I can get a suitable tube at a hardware store, right? PMing you now.

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale

Mister Speaker posted:

You know what, I think I might be interested in this. I've been meaning to treat myself to something new and inspiring. I can get a suitable tube at a hardware store, right? PMing you now.

I'd just get a replacement on ebay or from Rocktron themselves. It'd be worth it!

The_Wind_Spirit
Oct 13, 2012

Very interested in selling or trading a barely-used Volca Beats! PM me!!

java
May 7, 2005

The_Wind_Spirit posted:

Very interested in selling or trading a barely-used Volca Beats! PM me!!

For the record, The Wind Spirit and I worked something out.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Revvik posted:

I'm over this, for reasons made clear elsewhere on these forums. Well taken care of, bought new by me about a year and a half ago. I'd like to get $175 shipped or best offer, stressing that best offer part because I don't know what they're usually selling for used.

This sold in like a day on Craigslist for $160 which is great but I still need a good compression pedal for bass and I had to throw all of that money into a membership at a new gym because my old one closed...
Anyways. Compressors. I'd like something in the realm of "never have to buy another, ever." Or a Micro POG.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Voodoo Ground Control Pro $300 OBO (got cables and power)
MF Ring Mod $120 OBO
SOLD Voodoo PP2+ w/cables & mounting ears $120 OBO

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Sep 18, 2014

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

Don't touch me there - Noone has that right.
^ sent you a PM

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Selling moog mf drive brand new with a year of warranty left. looking for 120 plus shipping but could be interested in trades. message if interested or want pictures.

theyeattheirowngod@gmail.com

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I got hit with a huge car repair bill this week so I'm selling a bunch of stuff on eBay and Kijiji. Pictures are included in each of the links, imgur's being a piece of poo poo right now and I don't have the time to figure it out.

Mid 2000's CIJ Fender Jaguar HH Body in Old Candyapple Red - Modified/Project Guitar

1980 MIJ/Black Label/Silver Screw Boss CE-2

Fishman Tripleplay wireless guitar to MIDI controller

Graphtech Ghost Hexpander/Acoustiphonic Parts Bonanza

1985 MIJ Fender Contemporary Strat neck with busted locking nut

I'm willing to end any of those auctions early for a goon AND I'll sell them to you 10% cheaper than the starting price (or lower, bargain with me, idgaf, this stuff's gotta go!). Canada/US preferred, but realistically I don't have a problem sending internationally, so long as it's not through eBay.

And then I've got a bunch of stuff that I'm selling locally through Kijiji because I don't really want to have to ship any of this stuff, but I don't mind figuring it out for a goon.

1963 Teisco MJ-2L Electric Guitar

1980s Yamaha G-5 Practice amp

1970s Sunn Concert Slave 200w Solid State Power Amp

1950s Bogen CHA-33 PA-to-Guitar Conversion Amp

PM me an offer if you're interested, the prices I've listed aren't set in stone.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Sep 19, 2014

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Anyone interested in a Bongo 5?

DrChu
May 14, 2002

Will be posting a couple more basses over the weekend, first up is a Fender Mustang Bass reissue: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/msg/4662342612.html

Asking $500 and split shipping costs.

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

Kilometers Davis posted:

Anyone interested in a Bongo 5?

Yes, but there's no chance in hell I could afford it

Lagrange
Apr 27, 2002

Selling a 2012 Ibanez S5470 Prestige in Viking Red.

It's basically new. It's a great guitar with excellent tone and nice action, but my LP Standard does what I need so I'd rather repurpose the money for something else.

It's immaculate and has been played a grand total of once, for about five minutes. I'm asking $1000 plus shipping, and it includes the comfortable leather strap I won't need.

Sold locally.

I'm also selling a spare Boss FS-6 dual foot switch and the Hercules stand that was supposed to hold the Ibanez.

Edit: Price. Also OBO in case it wasn't assumed.

Lagrange fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Oct 4, 2014

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

TopherCStone posted:

Yes, but there's no chance in hell I could afford it

I don't know buddy I think you'd rather have a beautiful stealth black Bongo 5 than money!

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
I've got a nice 2013 60's Tribute Gibson SG with a Min-e-tune, HSC. Burstbuckers. Basically unplayed, with '62 BWB style pickguard, on Reverb:

http://rvrb.io/2013-60-s-tribute-pi4

Great setup, fun to play, I'm just not into it and need a bass and bass amp. I'll sell this to a goon PPG for $100 off the Reverb price, or trade for some combination of a bass, combo and cash. Interested in Fender or MusicMan-style basses mainly, nothing pointy, short scale is great. I have great eBay and Reverb feedback.

Edit: also got a Janglebox I'm not using, the version that takes normal power, $140 PPG shipped USA. Great shape, can take pics if you want.

Remulak fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Sep 20, 2014

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

Kilometers Davis posted:

I don't know buddy I think you'd rather have a beautiful stealth black Bongo 5 than money!

I'm just going to stick with my awesome 2-string bass for now :^)

(but I will secretly covet the Bongo for the rest of my days)

DrChu
May 14, 2002

Music Man SUB bass, the older Made in America version not the more recent import kind. Like a Classic Stingray, its got a slab body and active 2 band EQ. The color is more of a dark gray, the lighting in the photo makes it look a bit washed out. Will take more pictures if there's interest. Asking $450 + shipping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord
Recently serviced moog,
posting it here before I throw it up on the ebays

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Computer Serf fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Sep 24, 2014