Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

NitroSpazzz posted:

Sweet the wheel bearing noise in the VW went from "eh not bad, should order parts in a few weeks" to "I think my wheel is going to fall off" over the past couple days. I stopped 1/4 of the way home to check the wheel studs and see if I could rock the wheel back and forth or anything. Everything is tight and even jacking the car up there's no play in the wheel. Every time I take a right turn there's a horrible wheel RPM dependent sound and it sounds like wheel bearing to me. Might have to play musical cars tonight, not sure if I want to drive it too much without knowing WTF is going on.

When my MS3 killed a wheel bearing (right front) it never had the slightest bit of play in it, no matter how much I kicked it or yanked on it. Roared like I had it on some loving 35" Super Swampers going down the highway.

For extra fun, it was so seized up that the half shaft couldn't be removed from the bearing, so that repair turned into a new axle + spindle + bearing + hub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

kastein posted:

Lemme guess, 2 in 12 pitch roof or lower? Owner or contractor is an idiot. Hell, I wouldn't use shingles in less than a 5-6 pitch, but it's legal on 2, at least in some areas... it is absolutely asking for problems in an ice dam prone climate if your roof isn't steep as poo poo.

I guess in Florida it'd be more an issue of driven rain.

Yep. He insisted that the underlayment (peel n' stick) trumped the rule for some reason. Inspector said it doesn't matter what the gently caress they put under it, still shingles, still failed.

Never mind the work was shoddy, sloppiest loving flashing job I've ever seen and you can see it from the drat street. I'll post pics later, it's pretty bad.

I just feel like an idiot now for going with this company because a friend of my wife's works for them and we got a "friends and family discount". gently caress me.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

IOwnCalculus posted:

When my MS3 killed a wheel bearing (right front) it never had the slightest bit of play in it, no matter how much I kicked it or yanked on it. Roared like I had it on some loving 35" Super Swampers going down the highway.

For extra fun, it was so seized up that the half shaft couldn't be removed from the bearing, so that repair turned into a new axle + spindle + bearing + hub.

Wonderful, wouldn't surprise me if this happened. All the stuff is worn out anyways I was just hoping to make it last a little longer before redoing everything related to drive and suspension. At least the brakes are good, new everything within the past 50k miles.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

leica posted:

Yep. He insisted that the underlayment (peel n' stick) trumped the rule for some reason. Inspector said it doesn't matter what the gently caress they put under it, still shingles, still failed.

Never mind the work was shoddy, sloppiest loving flashing job I've ever seen and you can see it from the drat street. I'll post pics later, it's pretty bad.

I just feel like an idiot now for going with this company because a friend of my wife's works for them and we got a "friends and family discount". gently caress me.

Wait, is this your problem to argue over or no? I thought you were renting (since you mentioned the owner) and therefore you get to sit back and eat popcorn while there is a 3 way battle royale between the owner, inspector, and contractor.

Sounds like they did the shittiest job on the planet and should be required to hire a different company to redo it.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I meant the owner of the roofing company. We were concerned about the pitch being an issue and he talked to us personally to say it wasn't a problem. Well now it's his problem because we aren't paying him a dime.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

leica posted:

I meant the owner of the roofing company. We were concerned about the pitch being an issue and he talked to us personally to say it wasn't a problem. Well now it's his problem because we aren't paying him a dime.

The more restrictive of the 2: local regulations or the manufacturer's instructions.

My guess is the pitch blew both and the contractor is a moron.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Yeah the inspector said that the manufacturer probably wouldn't approve of it either.

Yay.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
Anyone have any thoughts on a 2012 or so Infiniti G37? My dad's looking at one to replace his 1999 Passat. My impression is that it's a slightly-above-boring upscale car that should be more reliable than the equivalent Audi/BMW, which my dad doesn't want.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Residency Evil posted:

Anyone have any thoughts on a 2012 or so Infiniti G37? My dad's looking at one to replace his 1999 Passat. My impression is that it's a slightly-above-boring upscale car that should be more reliable than the equivalent Audi/BMW, which my dad doesn't want.

They're more reliable than the others. They also drive pretty darn well (very close to the 3 series), and the interiors aren't bad.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Residency Evil posted:

Any chance he'd look at a new body style Fusion or Taurus?

Doesn't have the brand cachet, but they're loving nice.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
Thinking about getting a late 90s/early 00s full-size sedan, like a Mercury Grand Marquis or a Buick Park Ave/Lesabre. Any particular minefields I need to watch out for?

("why that era?" price range i'm seeing on CL, price seems to spike up on everything past like 2003. "why a full-size?" because i want a big comfy seat.)

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

leica posted:

Yeah the inspector said that the manufacturer probably wouldn't approve of it either.

Yay.

I am not house-savvy, why is tile on a shallow sloped roof A Bad Thing?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 204 days!)

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Thinking about getting a late 90s/early 00s full-size sedan, like a Mercury Grand Marquis or a Buick Park Ave/Lesabre. Any particular minefields I need to watch out for?

("why that era?" price range i'm seeing on CL, price seems to spike up on everything past like 2003. "why a full-size?" because i want a big comfy seat.)

Wrong. You want an 80s G (or A if you are a wuss) Body.

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs

Fucknag posted:

Water can creep up the shingles, especially if he's in an area where it freezes.

drat, just found one of my dream dailies for sale not to far from here. Too bad I'm cashed out at the moment.

:argh: Manual e34 touring, you will be mine someday :argh:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Can't really go wrong with a panther, one of the most dependable cars I've ever owned for sure. Check out the panther thread.

Fucknag posted:

Mine had shingles installed, which apparently is not good on a low slope for water intrusion, and from what the inspector said will not last nearly as long as a result.

Tile is a another story, not sure how it would work but I can't afford a tile roof anyway that poo poo is expensive.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

leica posted:

Mine had shingles installed

Wood or asphalt?

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Viggen posted:

Wrong. You want an 80s G (or A if you are a wuss) Body.

Is your B key broken or something?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

keykey posted:

Wood or asphalt?

Asphalt. Wood isn't used in Florida for whatever reason.

Check out the awesome flashing work done by skilled craftsmen!

Also didn't mention that they did the flat part of the roof two different ways because they ran out of materials, see if you can spot the difference between the two:

Oh yeah and there's this gem too, flashing right over the loving vent. Why notch it a few inches, right?

Guaranteed water will get behind that in a hard rain.

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Sep 12, 2014

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

You don't want a late 90s/early 00s GM. Just trust me on this.

The Grand Marquis is pretty solid, and always has been.

NitroSpazzz posted:

Sweet the wheel bearing noise in the VW went from "eh not bad, should order parts in a few weeks" to "I think my wheel is going to fall off" over the past couple days. I stopped 1/4 of the way home to check the wheel studs and see if I could rock the wheel back and forth or anything. Everything is tight and even jacking the car up there's no play in the wheel. Every time I take a right turn there's a horrible wheel RPM dependent sound and it sounds like wheel bearing to me. Might have to play musical cars tonight, not sure if I want to drive it too much without knowing WTF is going on.

My old Altima had a wheel bearing go from "no noise" to "sounds like metal grinding on metal anytime the wheel is turning" over a couple of days.

The replacement bearing failed about 5 or 6 months later, in a weird way - it started clicking, which made me think CV joint. Found a split boot, put a new half shaft in.. still clicking occasionally? Started making a horrific grinding noise, then went back to an occasional click, then grinding, then click. :wtf:

Found a chunk missing from the outer race. I have no idea how that even happens.

Viggen posted:

Since we are on a trip through time- whatever happened to trance?

This should help. There's actually a couple of trance stations too, but they're NOT THE TRANCE I GREW UP WITH :argh:

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

KozmoNaut posted:

gently caress you Apple and U2, you gigantic sacks of poo poo :argh:

I've been given an iPad Air through this course I'm taking on process management, which is all well and good. It's a pretty slick piece of hardware and OS, and the tablet-focused app ecosystem is miles ahead of the Android equivalent (99% of all Android apps are designed almost exclusively for phones). The screen is obviously amazing with 260ppi or whatever, I used to have a 225ppi Android tablet before, but this renders text even better.

But suddenly, a goddamn U2 album shows up in the music library because Tim Cook and Bono apparently can't stop choking on each others sanctimonious rich white dude dicks and have decided to give away the latest shitshow U2 album for free. Of course, they do this by forcing it on literally everyone with an Apple ID and/or iTunes account.

I don't want that poo poo. I hate U2 with the burning passion of a trillion suns. I hate Bono and his holier-than-thou attitude and his stupid-rear end sunglasses. I hate The Edge because gently caress you, you don't get to be edgy or cool just because you change your name, learn to play the guitar instead. And I hate those two other dudes that no one can remember, because they suck too. I hate them all, and I hate the pussification of rock music for which they stand.

I want that poo poo gone. I do not want even the slightest trace of anything related to U2 anywhere. But noooo, you can't delete a "purchase" from iTunes, you can only "hide" it. That's not good enough. Pull your poo poo together, Apple.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/29157217

You aren't the only one who isn't a fan of U2

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Dammit that dredged up memories of the loving U2 ipod commercial way back in the day.

I CAN FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YAHEAYEAHEAYAEAHAEYAEYAHAEYEAHAYAEHAEYAEYAEHAHAHEYAEYHAEHY:suicide:

fake edit: this one, for those who were spared (all shall know the pain), which I just discovered has an extended version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5vhgqmyVzw

UNOS DOS TRES CATORCE

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
Why are dumb people allowed to use paint markers?

It's not like I had to get those out to Ford in 30 minutes or anything. No big deal.

:smith:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Nothing like being woken from bed to go get...

pickle juice. :stare:

Stepdad gets some horrible leg cramps from time to time. He was drenched in sweat and couldn't walk, sit, stand, etc. His skin was actually grey, and he could barely talk or move. :stonk:

Apparently pickle juice fixes some cramps in a hurry? Hauled rear end to the WalMart Neighborhood Market (nearest 24 hour grocery store), hauled rear end back. He was back to normal (for him) within 10 minutes of chugging several cups of pickle juice.

Likely related: he's on statins, and just started physical therapy for his legs/feet (less than 24 hours ago). Statins can cause some horrific muscle cramps (I'm on statins as well, but so far I've only had one moderate cramp; he has them at least once a month, but rarely this bad).

e: pretty pissed at some coworkers. They have a bad habit of taking dine-in drinks out behind the building (~28 oz thick plastic cups). Ran over one a few weeks ago, wound up with an unrepairable flat. Ran over one last night, my car is now sitting with a flat again. I have road hazard, but my rear tires have under 1k on them.. and one is already hosed. My RR tire has a chunk of plastic sticking out.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Sep 12, 2014

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Shame on me for waiting a week to refill my depression meds. poo poo hit me like a ton of bricks this morning. This weekend should be interesing.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Did the musical cars thing this morning, drove the penis extension into work today. Half way in the speedometer dies. After filling up the tank the trip gauge reset doesn't work and shortly after the cluster lights go out. Wonderful:ughh:

Tonight the TDI goes on jack stands and I get to tear apart the front end to figure out what parts I need to order. Will DD the 928 until the TDI is fixed...wonder how many more things are going to break on it in that time. Every time I drive it I go from wanting to sell it to wanting to keep it, then something else breaks and I want to get rid of it ASAP.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Saw the ex-wife's father today. Holy crap, Parkinson's is a hell of a thing.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Can't go wrong with any of these. I know everyone here is all dumpy on that era GM (rightfully so), but the Lesabre/Park Ave/Olds 88 were the exception. They're pretty bulletproof if maintained.

Look outs on these cars

Upper intake manifold gasket should have already been replaced, along with the recall to add longer bolts. If not, keep an eye on your oil and coolant.

Window regulator cables tend to rot and break. Preventative maintenance is to use all 4 power windows periodically. No kidding.

Either of these can be fixed relatively easily and inexpensively if you are handy with tools.

Other than that, just regular maintenance will keep these on the road with no issues. *don't follow the owners manual recommendations of 100k mile coolant and transmission fluid - coolant every 3 years/36k miles, transmission fluid every 5 years/50k miles.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

NitroSpazzz posted:

Did the musical cars thing this morning, drove the penis extension into work today. Half way in the speedometer dies. After filling up the tank the trip gauge reset doesn't work and shortly after the cluster lights go out. Wonderful:ughh:

Tonight the TDI goes on jack stands and I get to tear apart the front end to figure out what parts I need to order. Will DD the 928 until the TDI is fixed...wonder how many more things are going to break on it in that time. Every time I drive it I go from wanting to sell it to wanting to keep it, then something else breaks and I want to get rid of it ASAP.

How often do you drive the 928? Because I can assure that if the answer isn't "at least once a week" half of your issues are because allowing a 30 year old German sports car to sit makes them cranky. The other half is simply 30 year old German sports car.

But seriously, they quickly go to poo poo if you don't drive them frequently and in anger.

bandman
Mar 17, 2008

Cat Terrist posted:

Saw the ex-wife's father today. Holy crap, Parkinson's is a hell of a thing.

Yep. My dad has Parkinson's and it's a slow, awful slide downhill. He was diagnosed ~15 years ago and he's still doing ok-ish. He can't get around too well anymore, stoops badly when he stands, and has a lot of trouble with his hands. He still can't accept that he can't do the things he used to be able to do.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Motronic posted:

How often do you drive the 928? Because I can assure that if the answer isn't "at least once a week" half of your issues are because allowing a 30 year old German sports car to sit makes them cranky. The other half is simply 30 year old German sports car.

But seriously, they quickly go to poo poo if you don't drive them frequently and in anger.

Not enough...like all my other older cars. It's getting an Italian tuneup on the way home this afternoon. My brother borrowed it a few times when I was in Germany, put on about 300 miles and left it empty :argh:

If the weather is decent I need to take the M3 for a drive. Poor thing hasn't been run in ~3.5 months thanks to my work/travel schedule. When things go bad on the Porsche it's annoying, when things go on the M3 I cry.

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Sep 12, 2014

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Shame on me for waiting a week to refill my depression meds. poo poo hit me like a ton of bricks this morning. This weekend should be interesing.

After two days off of them, I start getting headaches and nausea. After three days, it starts to feel like there's electrical shocks going on in my brain. I can't believe you can wait a week. Hope that everything goes well for you this weekend, and sign up for autofill in the future dude.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Viggen posted:

Since we are on a trip through time- whatever happened to trance? We all sobered up, learned that you should respond to coworkers to keep your job, or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dQSTtdgRM0

Its not GOA annoying, but hell, I could listen to this poo poo. On my overhead cassette deck.

:smugdog:

Trance is alive and well. I listen to Armin van Buuren's "A State of Trance" almost every week.

http://www.astateoftrance.com/

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

freelop posted:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/29157217

You aren't the only one who isn't a fan of U2

And for good reason. I can't fathom why anyone tolerates them.

I managed to hide the the "purchase" in iTunes, now it now longer shows up for streaming or download on the iPad.

Speaking of which, holy poo poo does Apple take the whole "walled garden" concept to a new level. First off, everyone knows about the App Store and how the approval process is basically bullshit, so that's well-known before you get into using "your" device.

Want to transfer an MP3 file from your phone to your iPad? Nope, can't be done. You have to put it on your Mac/PC and transfer it through iTunes (which is a whole chapter of shittiness in itself). Want to download attachments from an e-mail? Nope, but you can (maybe) play them through the browser or some such other half-assed setup. Want to save the file to your music library? Nope, can't be done.

And in addition to that, maybe you want to use Firefox instead of Safari? Forget it, the only browsing engine that is allowed is the built-in iOS version of Webkit. Even though you can get Chrome for iOS, it still uses the iOS Webkit underneath, but without access to the faster JavaScript engine that Safari uses or the Google JavaScript engine that Chrome uses on all other platforms. It has to fall back to a basic, slower implementation. And even if you install Chrome, there is no way to set it as the default browser, it's Safari forever and ever.

It just drives me nuts, the hardware is very nice and iOS is super slick, but the whole thing is clearly built as a distribution device for a very narrow set of pre-approved apps and content. As soon as you try to stray even slightly outside of what Apple has decreed, you are very kindly reminded that what you are trying to do is Not Approved By Apple, And Therefore Bad. You either have to go all-in with Apple, or you're going to have a frustrating experience, and even with a 100% Apple setup, things still gently caress up.

As a Linux user since 2002, all of this aggravates me to no end. I'll be using the iPad for the course I'm taking (since it's mandatory), and then I'm selling it to someone who doesn't mind being a hapless pawn of Apple Inc.

Fucknag posted:

Dammit that dredged up memories of the loving U2 ipod commercial way back in the day.

I CAN FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YAHEAYEAHEAYAEAHAEYAEYAHAEYEAHAYAEHAEYAEYAEHAHAHEYAEYHAEHY:suicide:

fake edit: this one, for those who were spared (all shall know the pain), which I just discovered has an extended version:

[Satan in video form)

UNOS DOS TRES CATORCE

I hate you now for reminding me of this heap of garbage that was foisted upon my eyes and ears.

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Sep 12, 2014

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 204 days!)

angryhampster posted:

Trance is alive and well. I listen to Armin van Buuren's "A State of Trance" almost every week.

http://www.astateoftrance.com/

I meat OTA, really. There used to be a Trance station on XM but that went away somewhere around 2008. I think AvB is on that dancey electronica station on XM now (yep, XM 80). Looks like Zoltar is back on XM and Sirius, too. :dance:

KozmoNaut posted:

As a Linux user since 2002, all of this aggravates me to no end. I'll be using the iPad for the course I'm taking (since it's mandatory), and then I'm selling it to someone who doesn't mind being a hapless pawn of Apple Inc.

I kind of get Apple hiding the filesystem, but it is complete horseshit at the same time. It is superficially limiting access. I feel the same drat way about when they started dropping external device support. First, dropping PCMCIA (way back in the Powerbook days), and then with their drat ARM based phones with no SD card support, neutered Bluetooth, etc, etc. It lets them keep everything right under their thumb- so either live with the tradeoff, or lol go droid lol.

If Android wasn't so poorly implemented in several aspects (sorry, it is- and I say that as a KDE user), I think it'd be a better contender. As it is, I really don't know about going back to 'droid as a phone because I really can't trust it. Hell, anyone with adb can do almost anything with it, but you don't even NEED that to get full root access most of the time.

West SAAB Story fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Sep 12, 2014

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

KozmoNaut posted:

And for good reason. I can't fathom why anyone tolerates them.

I like their older stuff, but they jumped the shark quite awhile ago.

Also thanks for effectively talking me out of an iPod touch :v:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

goatse guy posted:

After two days off of them, I start getting headaches and nausea. After three days, it starts to feel like there's electrical shocks going on in my brain. I can't believe you can wait a week. Hope that everything goes well for you this weekend, and sign up for autofill in the future dude.

Yeah I hosed up. Nauseas as poo poo right now and my head is all cloudy. Called in the refills this morning so I should be able to grab them on the way home.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Viggen posted:

If Android wasn't so poorly implemented in several aspects (sorry, it is- and I say that as a KDE user), I think it'd be a better contender. As it is, I really don't know about going back to 'droid as a phone because I really can't trust it. Hell, anyone with adb can do almost anything with it, but you don't even NEED that to get full root access most of the time.

since 4.4.3 you have to unlock the phone before you can approve ADB access for a given device.

The way I see it, I can be owned by Apple from the start, or maybe get my Android phone owned later if I'm careless.

I did make an Android replacement at one point, but keeping up with AOSP releases and lack of documentation and dealing with how every piece of hardware does things just a little bit different... ugh. Plus it couldn't play Angry Birds. Booted up in about 1 second, though, which was nice.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
found out today one of my coworkers is a registered sex offender today, this is going to be awkward

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Depends on what he did... you can get on the sex offender list by pissing in public these days.

It should list what level he is/what he was accused of, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Well it was with a 12 year old sooooooo

• Locked thread