Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nrr
Jan 2, 2007

I mean lets face it, calling for hoyer to be benched for JFF because hoyer was only exciting against mediocre opponents is loving hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ramadu posted:

Hi I asked a few times in the GDT but to no avail. Does anyone have that photo of that dolphins fan who's nameplate read AAA DOLPHAN? I think it was from a hard knocks episode my my google fu is weak and I can't find it.

I posted it in a training camp thread a couple of years back. It was from a stupid event the team held. I can't remember if the team posted it on their site or if a local paper took it.

I have been no help at all.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ESPN has some awesome illustrations reflecting the previous weeks in college ball. The Spurrier/Georgia one is fantastic.

E: and I just now noticed the UCLA bruin's right paw. ha

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

cucka posted:

football fuckerman, i don't even care that the Lions lost, i'm so happy the Browns beat the Saints. I saw the score and it took me near a full minute to stop laughing and watch the recap.

:argh:

I like seeing the Browns do well and all but poo poo. Pull that poo poo on your own division.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

DJExile posted:

ESPN has some awesome illustrations reflecting the previous weeks in college ball. The Spurrier/Georgia one is fantastic.

Those are seriously good and I hope the artist does more of them.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

A Pale Horse posted:

I want a hi-res of that big ten one from week 2 so loving badly

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Hockles posted:

I don't know why I never saved it, but may I have the original gently caress YOU GO BROWNS image?

I think this is it

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

A Pale Horse posted:

Hahaha, the bear is doing downward "Hook'em Horns".

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

nrr posted:

Ps. I wrote this on the shitter. At 2am. Please judge it accordingly. God bless.

Quality shitpost

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

DJExile posted:

Go ECU Pirates!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

DJExile posted:

That BC / USC one is great.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

nrr posted:

gently caress. I already forgot I wrote that.

I want to be clear that I stand by my decision though, that sweet Thursday deserves 2 sweets when being referred to. thank.

As far as Hoyer goes, maybe he just looked so good by comparison to the rest of the clown shows that the Browns have trotted out behind centre fo the last century or so. I don't really give a gently caress if he *only* torched X teams terrible secondary, the fact that he managed to set anything on fire at all in the flood of tears that is Cleveland sports is admirable enough.
nrr all I can say is that I'm honoured you were thinking about me while taking a poo poo

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
good game, champ (cough cough)

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Then I'd certainly be a damned fool to feel any other way, wouldn't I?
That shot to Cutler's chest caused his cold, dead heart to start beating again. Allowing him to care again, for at least 1 half.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Does anyone have the fake Fantasy football ad that has Jamaal Charles and Roary the Lion?

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

SeannieDarko posted:

Does anyone have the fake Fantasy football ad that has Jamaal Charles and Roary the Lion?

You were going to use this on me, weren't you.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
edit wrong thread.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

I feel like theres a joke for one of you comicdudes about Chip Kelly working on getting his half time handicap up. Either that or being kidnapped by gangsters/the commish and when they pull the hessian bag off his head in a basement somewhere, he's told he has to let his opponent get out to a touchdown lead at half time. Bloody and beaten, he slowly lifts his head, spits in their face and growls...

Make it two

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

Mr. Kelly... we've gotten some evidence of certain infractions. So you might paid that cop off. I'm not one to judge.

Nice career ya have going here. Shame if something were to happen to it.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

rg3 gets hurt again

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/rg3-gets-hurt-again/

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
RG3 has Boneitis, it makes so much sense now!

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

whypick1 posted:

He should carry an epipen filled with superglue with him at all times.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Kirby eats the NFL

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/09/kirby-eats-the-nfl.html

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Cam Newton Kirby is terrifying.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

whypick1 posted:

He's the new Mr Glass! He needs to be stopped before he starts causing Amtrak disasters!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I loving died at Bolo Tie Kirby holy poo poo.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

The jokes in this are pretty fantastic. Well done.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I was told I could join FART. I finally finished Week 2 recap, how would I go about letting cool dudes look at my words i clickety clacked onto a blog

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis
Please join Fart Bob, that was great.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
only on the grounds my posts are labelled 2fart2furious

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

gently caress yes BPP. The posts are coming thick and fart.

As soon as Ehud pulls his finger out and hits the ok button on his magical interweb wizard wand, y'all get to see me channeling the dark spirit of Gendo before it vanishes forever in a puff of smoke that just shakes it's head quietly for all eternity.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Big Bob - go register here

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/registration

I will make you a contributor and then you can FART to your heart's content :haw:

Here is nrr's song

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2014/09/17/new-solo-hit-single-member-peterson-74/

i feel so bad for laughing

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Registered good sir

is there anything I need to know formatting wise?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Use the built-in hosting for images. I'll do the boring SEO stuff. PM me when you're ready to post the thing.

WELCOME ABOARD FELLA

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Do you want just the newest article or the picks that go with it or just wait until I do my next one God bless

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Do you want just the newest article or the picks that go with it or just wait until I do my next one God bless

It probably makes the most sense to post your picks/recaps from here on out. So week 3 and on.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Here's a really stupid post I just wrote about Roger Goodell and domestic violence.

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2014/09/17/roger-goodell-using-suspensions-assemble-team/

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Chimeric posted:

You were going to use this on me, weren't you.

Oh god dammit...

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Busted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Laffo Febreeze, at the Petey reference.

• Locked thread