Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.
Knit without rhythm.

The yarn must flow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Not laughing at you, just telling you because someone else might: It's actually "voilą "

Lifehack: don't waste time reading threads, just post. Walla!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

LoonShia posted:

That looks like a woolen still suit.

EDIT: Goddamnit.

Basically, except you have to wring out the sweat manually if you need a drink.

e: Sorry, sweat and piss.

Pneub has a new favorite as of 00:44 on Sep 18, 2014

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Is "walla" going to replace the epic "off the floor like an animal" thread meme? Good poo poo

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Have groups of armed men trying to murder you? Just get your religious friend to shout at them for a few seconds and then they'll become your gang of armed men! Wallalalalalala!

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
guys please stop making me laugh in class

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Scientastic posted:

Lifehack: don't waste time reading threads, just post. Walla!

Haha whoops. I'd seen the Dewlight a few times already so I skipped over the text. Lifehack: Stay off imgur so posts in this thread are still fresh.

Opabinia
Dec 21, 2011

Your Burgess Shale buddy!

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Bubble wrap windows.

Where do you peolpe live that is cold enought to need that but not have the film you shrink to the window with a hair dryer? http://tinyurl.com/n33e96x I soldierd through many an arctic night with that, just keep the cat away. The only time you rig up some bubble wrap thing is to block out the summer sun with thermal bubble wrap OR to cool your beer by putting it against the kitchen window and cover it with a flap. Just don't forget it overnight.
:canada:

Life Hack! Don't let your beer feeze!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Animated Nerd posted:

Where do you peolpe live that is cold enought to need that but not have the film you shrink to the window with a hair dryer? http://tinyurl.com/n33e96x I soldierd through many an arctic night with that, just keep the cat away. The only time you rig up some bubble wrap thing is to block out the summer sun with thermal bubble wrap OR to cool your beer by putting it against the kitchen window and cover it with a flap. Just don't forget it overnight.

Life Hack! Don't drink lovely lovely beer!

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
lifehack: drink craft beer until you get tipsy, then spend the rest of the night drinking Steel Reserve in your bubble wrap lined hovel. You'll be too busy crying to pay attention to the cold!

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Even if you have peroxide, you guys know the Mt. Dew thing is simply 100% not true at all right?

:ssh:

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Life hack: Throw your beer on the floor and drink it like an animal - walla you're a piece of poo poo

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Turtlicious posted:

Life hack: Throw your beer on the floor and drink it like an animal - walla you're a piece of poo poo

dude you're killing my buzz with this gradeschool-level poo poo

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Turtlicious posted:

:slick::wom::slick:

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

dude you're killing my buzz with this gradeschool-level poo poo

:( An animal is how I was taught yo.

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011

Animated Nerd posted:

Also you can buy the hairdryer stuff at the dollar store.

Life hack: live in Canada where cold weather supplies are sold at the dollar store.

Life hack: live in Canada and store all your beer in snow drifts instead of buying a second fridge.

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Lifehack: Be the worst goddamn person alive.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Instead of using something scentless like mineral oil or vaseline, slather your infested head in condiments.

lifehacker posted:

A few years ago, I unfortunately got lice. I tried all the products that the local drug stores had to offer and found that nothing worked. Afraid of killing more brain cells than lice, I refrained from using any more toxic chemicals on my hair and resorted to mayonnaise. It is a safe way to kill lice, and it works! Massage mayonnaise into your hair and cover it with a shower cap before you go to sleep. Wash it out in the morning and use a fine comb to comb out any dead eggs. If needed, repeat 7-10 days later.

http://lifehacker.com/5958579/kill-lice-with-mayonnaise

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Even if you have peroxide, you guys know the Mt. Dew thing is simply 100% not true at all right?

uh yea it clearly says you need baking soda too

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

axolotl farmer posted:

Instead of using something scentless like mineral oil or vaseline, slather your infested head in condiments.

http://lifehacker.com/5958579/kill-lice-with-mayonnaise

This also drives away people so it's like a double lifehack.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Goosed it. posted:

Life hack: live in Canada and store all your beer in snow drifts instead of buying a second fridge.

Nothing wrong with this, we store so much food outside in winter. Just gotta mind the chinooks that'll melt everything.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Solomonic posted:

This also drives away people so it's like a double lifehack.

It's just oil and eggs (mostly), as long as you just leave it in overnight like they say, all you'll get is a deep conditioning treatment. May not kill the lice though.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Decided to try this myself a few years back because I like cool chemical reactions and glowing poo poo. This definitely does absolutely nothing.

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.

Zeniel posted:

Decided to try this myself a few years back because I like cool chemical reactions and glowing poo poo. This definitely does absolutely nothing.

At least it didn't kill you, which is more than can be said for a couple of these.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Lifehack; ammonia and bleach can be mixed for an all purpose cleaning solution!

:rip:

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

sure, entrust your child's safety to your poor life decisions.

edit: not so much a life hack, but has anyone ever experienced other people getting really weirdly defensive about the old "bag of water in the door keeps flies away" thing?

Radio Help has a new favorite as of 11:34 on Sep 18, 2014

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

I think this pitcher might've been staged for comedic effect.

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

Pneub posted:

I think this pitcher might've been staged for comedic effect.

Never doubt the stupidity of white people with dreadlocks.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
Lifehack: slightly improve your dreadlocks' smell by having a baby pissing and making GBS threads in them.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

MariusLecter posted:

Lifehack; ammonia and bleach can be mixed for an all purpose cleaning solution!

:rip:

Lifehack: Don't breath.

(I was a stupid teen and mixed ammonia and bleach while cleaning my bathroom, I just remember getting dizzy as gently caress but luckily got out of the room...now I'm a goon).

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

I refuse to trust any white person with dreads

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
Here's a hack for you zany goons: live in a hovel with no windows, and therefore no need for insulation! Even better, no sunlight to ever disturb your posting pleasure or judgemental gazes from the outside world as you dance to your latest Puri Majo Tenki Tenki anime bullshit something.

Edit: Walla!

Frozt
Aug 27, 2012

BooOooOOoOOoo
Lifehack: Want to eat the most Internet thing ever? Crumble some bacon into a jar of Nutella.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

ninjahedgehog posted:

Even better: learn to knit, make this, never be cold again (provided you never have to scratch yourself/poop):

This is a fetish thing, IIRC

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Coffee And Pie posted:

This is a fetish thing, IIRC
What isn't?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Hirayuki posted:

What isn't?

My sex life

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Enforced chastity is absolutely a fetish.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

http://youtu.be/2QY1tLseAZQ?t=3m

I tried the popcorn hack. What a jip. Popcorn seeds don't come out because they're blocked by the popcorn. And making the bag into a bowl sucks because you get the popcorn oil all over your hands, clothes, or furniture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeti Yeti Yeti
Mar 27, 2010

Frozt posted:

Lifehack: Want to eat the most Internet thing ever? Crumble some bacon into a jar of Nutella.

You're forgetting the sriracha.