Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?

What the gently caress is this black magic poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robot Jelly posted:

For parties! Appealing.

Lifehack

Nutella is like a little creamier then peanut butter, this poo poo wouldn't work.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Personally when I'm eating pizza at home I just use enamel incisors directly affixed to my mouth to cut it. If that makes me a animal piece of poo poo, then so be it :colbert.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
http://imgur.com/WJZV9Fe

E: I can't get the loving image tags to work so have a link

The Door Frame has a new favorite as of 09:09 on Sep 21, 2014

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Turtlicious posted:

Lifehack

Nutella is like a little creamier then peanut butter, this poo poo wouldn't work.

It works fine once you mix it with a little vegetable oil :colbert:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Picnic Princess posted:

I had a half loaf of wonderbread in my cupboard for 5 months and it never went moldy. I'm sure that's perfectly healthy to eat.
It definitely is. I mean, it doesn't provide a lot of nutritional value, but there's nothing wrong with it. The reason it lasts so well is because it contains salt, sugar and vinegar, which are preservatives.

Framptonlive
Nov 22, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

63 pages in, still the dumbest loving thing in the thread.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Holy poo poo, I was waiting for this.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Perestroika posted:

Personally when I'm eating pizza at home I just use enamel incisors directly affixed to my mouth to cut it. If that makes me a animal piece of poo poo, then so be it :colbert.

You're only a animal if the pizza is on the floor.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Trent posted:

What?

Lifehack: not everyone's tap water smells like skunk farts and nematodes, I guess?

You're not supposed to drink hot tap water. Unless you're a animal something something.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

13Pandora13 posted:

Wait, why is using a pizza cutter - a tool designed exclusively for the purpose of cutting a loving pizza - more weird than using a knife? I would think scissors are more common/normal than a knife.

using a pizza cutter is not weird but cutting pizza with scissors is.

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
Oh my god you loving spergs they're called kitchen shears.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I am not a book posted:

:goonsay:

But seriously, they're still a type of scissors.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I am not a book posted:

And they require you to manhandle the pizza like an ape and smash the pizza between shears. As opposed to running a pizza cutter through it cleanly like a civilized person.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Who What Now posted:

And they require you to manhandle the pizza like an ape and smash the pizza between shears. As opposed to running a pizza cutter through it cleanly like a civilized person.

What kind of lovely scissors do you have that can't cut pizza? Also, what kind of super-grippy plates do you have that pizza doesn't slide around on them when you try to cut it with a pizza cutter?

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
B-b-but people aren't min/maxing their pizza intake by cutting it precisely enough, this injustice cannot stand!!!!!
:thesperg:

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
:lol: at freaking out over a cake tester. My grandmother tested every baked good she made over the past 50 years with the same one. It's thinner than a toothpick by half, reusable and costs $1.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

The Door Frame posted:

B-b-but people aren't min/maxing their pizza intake by cutting it precisely enough, this injustice cannot stand!!!!!
:thesperg:

Hey kids, want to know what a battery exploding is like?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

thespaceinvader posted:

What kind of lovely scissors do you have that can't cut pizza? Also, what kind of super-grippy plates do you have that pizza doesn't slide around on them when you try to cut it with a pizza cutter?

I have kitchen shears that can cut pizza, but I use them for things like cutting through large cuts of meat and poultry bones because that's what they are actually for. And regular plates. What kind of freakishly greasy pizzas are you eating that trying to cut one causes you to stumble around like a looney toons bit?

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Pneub posted:

63 pages in, still the dumbest loving thing in the thread.

Out of all the things in this thread, the fact that she's using those chopsticks upside down pisses me off the most.

five-ohm
Jul 22, 2011
How to help manage your cancer: http://www.cancerhacks.org/hack/266/be-mentally-and-physically-active

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Ah, yes. Just the thing to do while gasping for air on a hospital bed with all of your hair gone. Be physically active!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Not all cancer patients have chemo or are in that state.

I made a point of being active when going through treatment.

As someone who has been through that, that is a actually a good tip that is worthwhile.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

PlantRobot posted:

:lol: at freaking out over a cake tester. My grandmother tested every baked good she made over the past 50 years with the same one. It's thinner than a toothpick by half, reusable and costs $1.

That is a uni-tasker (shameful). I was watching Alton Brown from Good Eats and have started to use an engine oil dipstick instead.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It's not really a uni-tasker. It can also be used for checking when your potatoes are done.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Not that it would matter, but it says to put in on the positive side, but the picture has it on the negative one. Life-hack hacked!

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

PlantRobot posted:

The day I became aware of the existence of a cake tester, it was in the context of a girl in college putting a cake in the oven and saying "oh poo poo, what are we gonna do? We don't have a cake tester."

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

betaraywil posted:

The day I became aware of the existence of a cake tester, it was in the context of a girl in college putting a cake in the oven and saying "oh poo poo, what are we gonna do? We don't have a cake tester."

Haha she should've known that in the absence of all other options you can whittle one from a twig. walla

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

LMAO some of these idiots waste money on a thing that ONLY CUTS PIZZA. smdh how much pizza do you eat jesus christ. Don't you guys have knives in your kitchens?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

RabbitWizard posted:

Not that it would matter, but it says to put in on the positive side, but the picture has it on the negative one. Life-hack hacked!

Let's not forget that the two pieces of foil are touching, creating a short between the batteries, no none of the power is getting to whatever that device is.

Not that the batteries would be getting any power into the device at all, since one of them is in backwards, unless this device is the first one I have seen in my entire life that doesn't have the batteries oriented oppositely.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Let's not forget that the two pieces of foil are touching, creating a short between the batteries, no none of the power is getting to whatever that device is.

Not that the batteries would be getting any power into the device at all, since one of them is in backwards, unless this device is the first one I have seen in my entire life that doesn't have the batteries oriented oppositely.

I've seen that in wireless mice before. But it's not common.

7lip
Mar 25, 2009

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
Fold your pizza in half and make a pizza taco so you can eat it faster you fat fucks.

E: "in half", not "and half", whoopsie dasies .

7lip has a new favorite as of 22:29 on Sep 21, 2014

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Speleothing posted:

I've seen that in wireless mice before. But it's not common.

Thats an apple magic mouse. they go the same direction.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

7lip posted:

Fold your pizza and half and make a pizza taco so you can eat it faster you fat fucks.

:confused:

Psychobabble
Jan 17, 2006

LoonShia posted:

It's not really a uni-tasker. It can also be used for checking when your potatoes are done.

Also professional chefs use them on a daily basis to check the temperature of fish.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

No no, the entire pizza.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calzone#mediaviewer/File:Calzone_fritto.jpg?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

A Moose posted:

LMAO some of these idiots waste money on a thing that ONLY CUTS PIZZA. smdh how much pizza do you eat jesus christ. Don't you guys have knives in your kitchens?

I use a pizza cutter to cut quesadillas and dough for breadsticks as well as pizzas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

That bugged me too. But if both batteries go in the same way, the are most likely connected parallel so the foil touching won't matter. If they should be oriented oppositely, on one side they are just connected anyway, you just have to pick the right one and nothing will blow up.
So it could work but the picture is stupid and i would not suggest it to anyone not knowing about how batteries in a device work.