Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Shooting Blanks posted:

Gotta admit one thing about that dude, she's unlikely to ever cheat on him.

Have you never seen an episode of Cheaters? There's a line of black dudes and stick armed white guys all waiting to get a piece of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun
He dead

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Speaking of idiots, anyone remember that airman who posted an ask/tell about nuclear weapons? Anyone remember what happened to him or have a link?

Didn't he off himself after his career imploded and he ended up a broke civilian?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

His name was Defense Support Party or something like that, and he posted about nuclear detection and sensor operating. He got in trouble, got put on anti-depressants, and tried to kill himself. Can't recall if he succeeded later or not.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Casimir Radon posted:

His name was Defense Support Party or something like that, and he posted about nuclear detection and sensor operating. He got in trouble, got put on anti-depressants, and tried to kill himself. Can't recall if he succeeded later or not.

Sounds like the kind of guy who can't succeed at anything.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Oops

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Further cementing my theory that Sergeant Majors are all shitbags who just stuck around long enough to get promoted.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
You don't have to worry about a moostache when she's 12.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Wild T posted:

You don't have to worry about a moostache when she's 12.

Was he simulating fornication with his chemical respirator?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The one time he manages to get proper lubricant...

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Some of us were recently at a bar during our TDY and some Russians, a guy and two girls, sit down next to us. This dumbass TSgt from the other wing that came with us just starts blabbing our whole story to these guys without any prompting at all. Told them what state we're from, what base we're staying at, what we're doing there, when we're leaving, etc. :ughh:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Casimir Radon posted:

Some of us were recently at a bar during our TDY and some Russians, a guy and two girls, sit down next to us. This dumbass TSgt from the other wing that came with us just starts blabbing our whole story to these guys without any prompting at all. Told them what state we're from, what base we're staying at, what we're doing there, when we're leaving, etc. :ughh:

:nsa:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
My favorite idiot: 18 year old PFC doesn't appear in formation on Monday in Oahu, is arrested for murdering his 29 year old lover's husband on Thursday in Louisiana.
He's been serving a life sentence since 2009 but it looks like they just put his old lady away for life, too.

http://www.amitetoday.com/news-local-cops/huber-brown-receives-life-sentence

quote:

He said he first met Huber-Brown at the residence of Slater Brown’s father. He was age 17 and she was 28. Their romance ignited almost immediately, he said.
He said when he joined the Marines, he named his rifle “Becc.”
While Sikes was in boot camp, he and Huber-Brown exchanged numerous letters, and on one occasion she said she wanted her husband “out of her life.” He said he asked if she meant murder, and she said “if that’s what it takes.”
He returned home from his Marine station in Hawaii on April 5, 2008, arriving in New Orleans at about 5 p.m.
Shortly after arriving home, he attended a family crawfish boil. According to testimony, Slater Brown knew of the relationship between his wife and Sikes, and their may have been a brief argument at the crawfish boil.
Brown’s father, Bill Brown, had taken Sikes into the Brown household when he was about age 15 because of friction between Sikes and his father.
Asked by Weilbaecher why he told a television interviewer that he had served a tour in Iraq, Sikes said quickly and calmly, “I lied.”
While under questioning from Weilbaecher, Sikes seemed to have a quick grasp of facts and dates, but under cross examination, he seemed less sure of himself.
Goodwin told Sikes he was testifying against Huber-Brown because if she were convicted, he could claim “prosecutorial misconduct” during his trial and possibly get leniency. Sikes did not deny Goodwin’s assertion.
“You led inmates (at Angola) to believe you are a war hero so you could manipulate the system,” Goodwin told Sikes.
Testimony by Det. Mike Dean Sr. of the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office was important for the prosecution. Dean said he knew Slater Brown, and had coached him in little league baseball when Sikes was a youngster.
Dean said the investigation into Slater Brown’s murder never really ended, even after Sikes’ conviction. But it was necessary for Sikes to exhaust all of his appeals before the investigation could continue on active status.
Dean said he and Det. Mike Christmas went to Angola to interview Sikes in May, 2012. During the interview, Sikes said Slater Brown had a life insurance policy in Huber-Brown’s name.
He said that during the investigation immediately after the murder, there were no red marks or bruises on Huber-Brown’s arms to indicate she had been dragged out of bed prior to or after the shooting.
Mindy Brown testified that her brother told her he did not come home to kill Slater Brown. She said Sikes had spoken to her about possibly trying to get his sentence reduced, but she said he knows he will be in prison “a long time.”
It was Hunter Brown who gave Sikes the rifle as a gift that was later used to kill his brother.
Based on testimony from Sikes, Dean and Williams, Sikes went to his sister’s house the night of April 9, 2008. Later that night, he drove his sister’s pickup truck to the mobile home of Slater and Becc Huber-Brown on South Lewiston Road, arriving at about 11:30 p.m.
He drove the truck to the rear of the mobile home and got out with the rifle. Huber-Brown was reportedly waiting to open the door because it made a scraping noise when being opened and would have possibly awakened Slater Brown.
According to testimony, Brown had a hearing impediment and wore hearing aids, but the noise from the door might have awakened him.
The matter of why the dog was not awakened was never answered. It was suggested that the dog knew Huber-Brown, and was not aroused by her being up.
Sikes said he asked Huber-Brown at the door if she wanted to “go through with it.” She said yes. He said he asked her if she were sure, and she again said yes.
They walked to the bedroom and Sikes stood at the foot of the bed. He said Becc Huber-Brown was to his left.
According to Williams, Sikes told her when she was preparing his defense that the plan was to shoot Brown and then he and Becc would take the truck and get out of the state.
Sikes said he leveled the rifle and fired the first shot. The blast was so loud, combined with the muzzle flash, that Huber-Brown became hysterical. He said he bolted another round into the rifle chamber and fired again.
Because of Huber-Brown’s hysteria, he said he went out the front door, ran to the back door, closed it then kicked it in to make it appear that a break-in had occurred.
He took the pickup truck and went to a friend’s house and told him that he had murdered Salter Brown. His friend told him to leave, that he did not want him, Sikes, around his wife and children.
Sikes said he tried to call Huber-Brown to find out what she wanted to do because it was her plan, but he couldn’t reach her.
He eventually called sheriff’s deputies and was picked up at a bridge on a road leading to Osyka, Miss.

He was on some reality show a few years ago, riding in a rodeo at Angola, and during one of the interviews claimed he had been to Iraq, which wasn't true.
Still feel kinda bad for the dummy, though. Life is a long goddamn time and definitely not worth it over some tired trailer park poon that took your V card.

He did a good George W. Bush impression.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I've thought about posting about it before but decided not to about 20 different times, guess I will now.

SSG Gibbs from the whole "kill team" thing was a friend of mine and in my company before all of that poo poo happened. We were part of 5th Brigade's PSD for the Colonel and CSM. The reason he was in 2-1 is because he got kicked out of our company for stealing a Gator from some Canadians on KAF. A couple months after that is when he started mercing dudes with his squad. From the way he talked it sounded like he had done that kind of stuff on his previous Iraq deployments. I don't know what to really post other than that.

He was a tall goofy dude from Montana and one of the mormon-but-not-really guys we had. I didn't believe it at all when I first heard about it, shocked the hell out of me. Honestly I don't give a gently caress that he was killing a bunch of Afghanis, gently caress those people I hope an asteroid wipes out that entire shithole, I was just pissed off that he did something stupid enough and got caught. If you're gonna commit war crimes don't take loving pictures of save body parts as evidence, gently caress.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

With a name like Gibbs you can't not collect a few body bits. :hellyeah:

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Casimir Radon posted:

I'm sure he already told whatever prostitute, at whatever brothel he was at, all the juicy details and she's already reported it back to headquarters.

I'm also sure his wife has already told whatever dude that face fucks her whenever her husband is TDY all the juicy details and he's already reported it back to headquarters.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

chemosh6969 posted:

I'm sure he already told whatever prostitute, at whatever brothel he was at, all the juicy details and she's already reported it back to headquarters.

I'm also sure his wife has already told whatever dude that face fucks her whenever her husband is TDY all the juicy details and he's already reported it back to headquarters.
Good thing we were there to do the most boring mundane poo poo imaginable. Of course there's guys like this who actually have access to really sensitive information soooo.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

The south is old news, these days all the lunatics and idiots in the military come from Oregon, Washington and Montana .

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

Nostalgia4ColdWar fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Mar 31, 2017

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

50 Foot Ant posted:

Dudes from O-W-M were ALWAYS the loving weirdos.

confirmed.
this whole area is loving weird but it's my home :suicide:

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

50 Foot Ant posted:

Nowadays?

Hell, it's always been like that. The South and Midwest were always just Good Ol' Boys servin' in the military like Gramps and Pa did.

Dudes from O-W-M were ALWAYS the loving weirdos.

Confirming the people I knew in the military that were from Montana are weirdos.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
also don't forget all the white supremacists and end of the world survivalists from idaho

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Weirdest people I met were from Michigan. :shrug:

Always the UP.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Biggest dickheads from Pennsylvania.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pennsylvania: The Worst State

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

not caring here posted:

Biggest dickheads from Pennsylvania.

And they never shut up about their goddamed trailer-park of a state either. Hershey PA sucks dick, the amusement park sucks and the town smells like burnt rear end chocolate and all the locals have those dead, sunken, meth eyes. The only place worse is Pittsburgh

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
seriously everybody from PA go gently caress yourselves. every single person i knew in the army from there was a cocksucking human being. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR lovely GARBAGEPILE OF A STATE.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Weirdest people I met were from Michigan. :shrug:

Always the UP.

The UP is like an inbred version of Canadia.

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Mike-o posted:

seriously everybody from PA go gently caress yourselves. every single person i knew in the army from there was a cocksucking human being. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR lovely GARBAGEPILE OF A STATE.

They don't call it Pennsatucky for nothing. All two of the decent guys I worked with from PA were both from Philly. The rest were pretty far down on the white trash spectrum.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Arishtat posted:

They don't call it Pennsatucky for nothing. All two of the decent guys I worked with from PA were both from Philly. The rest were pretty far down on the white trash spectrum.

Philly is pretty much just West-Jersey. And just like Jersey, if you're from a nice suburb, chances are no one will guess you're from Jersey/PA

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I can confirm that Reading, PA is pointless except for Tastykake. That poo poo owns.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
I actually really like Pittsburgh. Nice museums, nice parks, nice downtown, Carnegie Mellon. Has some good restaurants. Cheesy fries are everywhere, though, and they're revolting.

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Sep 25, 2014

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

We had a guy have a nervous breakdown and stop coming to work a couple years ago. Since this was the second time this had happened it was decided that it would be best if he were medically discharged. You'd think he'd have spent the last couple of years getting better or something, we don't know what he's been up to the whole time but he's pretty far off the deep end now. From what I understand this all happened within the space of 2 weeks. He got cited by the police for screaming profanities at a local business our commander is a co-owner of. A sheriffs deputy found him pulled over and acting strangely, as it turned out he had a dead owl in his trunk. He then proceeded to get out of his car and lay down in a ditch with a dead fox, and allegedly tried to stuff it's guts back in. That got him sent to a psych ward. Then he called our commander at work from the detention facility and screamed at him for 5 minutes before hanging up.

We're supposed to report it if he contacts us or we see him out in the community.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmn9asN-8AE

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

Nostalgia4ColdWar fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Mar 31, 2017

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

50 Foot Ant posted:

Getting out like a pro.

Of course, the VA will say: Pre-existing condition.
I'm not even sure if he is getting a medical retirement. I'm not sure how that works for ARTs.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is the only good thing that came from Pennsylvania and even then most of the show is filmed in LA today.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MA-Horus posted:

I can confirm that Reading, PA is pointless except for Tastykake. That poo poo owns.

Reading should be declared an NWB. It makes Norristown look nice.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
i was born, raised, and still somehow loving live in eastern north carolina, two hours from jacksonville one way and two hours from fayetteville the other

gently caress all of you, i have it the worst, there are boot fuckheads in my town every weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Admiral Bosch posted:

i was born, raised, and still somehow loving live in eastern north carolina, two hours from jacksonville one way and two hours from fayetteville the other

gently caress all of you, i have it the worst, there are boot fuckheads in my town every weekend

Imma get me a van. And the ill charge people a fee to pack their poo poo up, load int into that van, and take their stuff to a place that sucks slightly less than where they live now.

I'll call this a moving van.

I'm going to be Scrooge McDuck rich