Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RangerAce
Feb 25, 2014

Why is this open again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Yeah, why?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RangerAce posted:

Why is this open again.

im just glad of it is all

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

But there's already a nicely serious Xbox One thread going here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3667398

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

RangerAce posted:

Why is this open again.

So people have a place to talk about all the great xbone exclusives like kinect sports rivals.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Oh no! We've been discovered again!

I figure most of the nonsense posting has found a new home, so we can go back to plodding along at a few posts a day. Maybe?

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat
I wish all the threads were xbone threads

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

ehh

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
Imade a thread go there.

youe causing brain damage

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

echronorian posted:

I was thinking about which bundle to get, they all sound really good (definitely over deliver on value) but I was wondering how efficient the 'Bone is with the color black? I need a console that really crushes it. Just makes things pop, I think. Tia

If you don't like any of the bundled games, buy the bundle anyway (assuming they are the same price) and sell the game that comes with the system.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
hmm ok cool thX man :D

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Spacebump posted:

If you don't like any of the bundled games, buy the bundle anyway (assuming they are the same price) and sell the game that comes with the system.
Listen to this guy. Get a Borderlands 2 + Vita bundle, sell the Borderlands 2 game, enjoy your Sonic Kart, Persona 4 and indies machine.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Great Joe posted:

Listen to this guy. Get a Borderlands 2 + Vita bundle, sell the Borderlands 2 game, enjoy your Sonic Kart, Persona 4 and indies machine.
this isnt the vita thread please keep your dead console threads straight

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

But I like the Vita. :saddowns:

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

30,000 indie devs willing to work on games, and minecraft has the devkit. what's the problem?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Great Joe posted:

But I like the Vita. :saddowns:

i love my dead gay handheld

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npxb_Cj0k74

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Wiggly Wayne DDS posted:

30,000 indie devs willing to work on games, and minecraft has the devkit. what's the problem?
What problem? TxK is great fun.

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

tjis threads almost gasseed

about loving time

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
ok ok.

Let's say you daisy chained 2 xbones together using the hdmi in/out ports, would you be able to hit 1080p? I think so. Maybe even 1081p

Maybe when Microsoft slashes prices to be less than half of a PS4 this dream can be fully realized, though I'm not sure if they build houses big enough to fit two xbones.

Your move sony ponies.

RangerAce
Feb 25, 2014

King Burgundy posted:

Oh no! We've been discovered again!

I figure most of the nonsense posting has found a new home, so we can go back to plodding along at a few posts a day. Maybe?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

BonoMan posted:

My DS3s never lasted nearly as long as my Charge and Play kits. True story.

My charge kit lasts 0 seconds after two years and has to be plugged in constantly. My DS3 lasts literally twice as long as the kit did when brand new.

furthermore they called the third xbxodoej

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
If this is what the other thread looked like all the time, I'm starting to get why kewpuh closed it!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bohemian Nights posted:

If this is what the other thread looked like all the time, I'm starting to get why kewpuh closed it!

u didnt see it and u never will see it. it was good and my friend

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bohemian Nights posted:

Yeah, for awhile there it was actually informational. I would occasionally pull things from that thread for this one. :) But then it devolved into madness. I think he closed it as a joke though.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Bohemian Nights posted:

prepare yourself

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best
People are upset about a closed thread about a console they hate. :qq:

Please contact parents and have them remove all sharp objects from the top posters hovels, and take their shoe laces.

This is impressive

Can't wait to play it at full high definition!!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Crafty posted:

Please contact parents and have them remove all sharp objects from the top posters hovels, and take their shoe laces.

This is impressive

actually its not impressive because its a missile launcher. do it with a sniper

also im dead already

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Crafty posted:

shadow puppet has been awfully quiet...

otherwise though i think the whole thing is pretty funny considering how strangely excited people were getting for page 1080

i dont think there would have even been a difference when we got there

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Is making nerds froth a double entendre?

Are the wireless drivers for the controller still on the horizon at all?

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Crafty posted:

This is impressive

This does look like an awful lot of fun and I will be sad not to play it. I hope you enjoy it, Crafty :)

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

CheeseFactory posted:

ok ok.

Let's say you daisy chained 2 xbones together using the hdmi in/out ports, would you be able to hit 1080p? I think so. Maybe even 1081p

Maybe when Microsoft slashes prices to be less than half of a PS4 this dream can be fully realized, though I'm not sure if they build houses big enough to fit two xbones.

Your move sony ponies.

Secret Sauce revealed! Buy two bones and hook them together! It solves the sales issue and guarantees nigh parity with the competition. The power bricks will even create a delightful chorus as their fans spin in perfect harmony.

How much ram would that add up to?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Bass Bottles posted:

This does look like an awful lot of fun and I will be sad not to play it. I hope you enjoy it, Crafty :)

What is it? Looks OK but from a gif it is too hard to tell wtf is going on

Crafty posted:

You finally getting a PS4 / PC? :laugh:

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

peter gabriel posted:

Titanfall

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Looks good

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I don't think anyone hates the Xbox One in that thread. It's more a lack of belief, some of the decisions Microsoft made with it. And then we hit deak retard and also that virgin guy kept talking about his PC. I dunno I was pretty drunk the whole time.

The thread was as much about Xbox as Xbox is about gaming. It was more a all in one entertainment thread with charts you could turn upside down and change the whole frickin game.

Donovan Trip fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Sep 25, 2014

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i saw a really impressive 640x360 gif of a forza game today. looked gorgeous. i guess thats why the xbone got .gif support

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

peter gabriel posted:

It's just Halo. I miss Halo. My XBL Gold expired so I can't even play the 600p versions but my friend might be getting a Bone so I might get some split-screen action sometime :)

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

echronorian posted:

I don't think anyone hates the Xbox One in that thread. It's more a lack of belief, some of the decisions Microsoft made with it. And then we hit deak retard and also that virgin guy kept talking about his PC. I dunno I was pretty drunk the whole time.

No, this is a pretty accurate summary of that thread.

Also, we were all drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Bass Bottles posted:

It's just Halo. I miss Halo. My XBL Gold expired so I can't even play the 600p versions but my friend might be getting a Bone so I might get some split-screen action sometime :)

Oh right cool well yeah I hope everyone has fun with it too!

• Locked thread