Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'm so mad that I'm about to melt down really hard

Really hard

Especially about this piece of plastic called the Xbox One which is really the third Xbox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i heard there is actually a kinect game released called kinect sports is this true? y/n??

i thought there was zero kinect games out atm

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

Organs posted:

platinum have made some really bad games so its like 50/50 if scalebound will be good imo

They've made 8 games and only one of them, Mad World, is a stinker.

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

anarchy reigns was terrible too

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

Organs posted:

Dude who only played single player spotted.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Their Legend of Korra game is going to suck because it's predestined.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Aphrodite posted:

Their Legend of Korra game is going to suck because it's predetermined.

Yes but Bayonetta 2 is going to be awesome

life is ebb and flow

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

Organs posted:

"Guys this Street Fighter game really sucks, did you know that? It's like, really boring to play through the story mode. Bad game." --a galactic-tier hyperscrub from the Noob Dimension

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

ya their games either suck poo poo or they're awesome, there's no middleground or games that are just okay its kinda weird

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast
sometimes they fly too close to the sun and lose their wings

sometimes they fly just close enough to the sun and no one buys their awesome games

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
We're tearing each other apart :(

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

peter gabriel posted:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

peter gabriel posted:

You should come post in Imp Zone along with our newest adoptee Bass Bottles

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Widestancer posted:

You should come post in Imp Zone along with our newest adoptee Bass Bottles

I used to post there and liked it a lot but then the whole forum turned purple and had lasers all over it and I found it hard to read so I stopped

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

peter gabriel posted:

I used to post there and liked it a lot but then the whole forum turned purple and had lasers all over it and I found it hard to read so I stopped

It's not purple anymore!! :)

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
What happened to this thread? Also has anyone said "Up-Scalebound" yet?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Bass Bottles posted:

It's not purple anymore!! :)

Waoh, cool!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Crafty posted:

Good point captain.

More that they said it will be dumbed down for stupid boners and the focus wouldn't be gameplay so

Also why do you keep bringing sony into this?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

More that they said it will be dumbed down for stupid boners and the focus wouldn't be gameplay so

Also why do you keep bringing sony into this?

Dude has a boner for putting Sony down for some reason, he posted a photo earlier showing how poo poo the PS4 was because it could light up biscuits in the dark (no I am not lying).
Still, whatever gets you through the night I guess.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

peter gabriel posted:

Dude has a boner for putting Sony down for some reason, he posted a photo earlier showing how poo poo the PS4 was because it could light up biscuits in the dark (no I am not lying).

Holy poo poo you can find your midnight snacks easily with a PS4? No wonder it's selling so well.

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

peter gabriel posted:

this is the murican console thread, youll call them cookies and youll like it

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

peter gabriel posted:

i bring my ps4 controller out at night so my friends can pack bowls under its warm glow

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

WinnebagoWarrior posted:

this is the murican console thread, youll call them cookies and youll like it

You are of course correct, please forgive my misdemeanour's in snack naming conventions

In my native home your username would be 'CampervanWarrior' - Just a little international info there for you

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

peter gabriel posted:

misdemeanour

your just loving with me now. After I clean this dorito dust out from under my breasts and get out of this chair with the built in speakers im going to kick your foreign rear end

And you made Jello Biafra mad too. Didnt he just come up in this thread?

Edit:

circ dick soleil posted:

Jello Biafra let himself go :(

yes

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I'm just loving things up left, right and center today.
Oh god, centre, centre.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Post in Imp Zone peter gabriel, it's fun and cool :)

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

codenameFANGIO posted:

the stylesheet is the best ive ever seen

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

codenameFANGIO posted:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I'm just working up the courage friends

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

peter gabriel posted:

I'm just working up the courage friends

You say this jokingly but people actually feel like that sometimes and have posted to that effect which is hilarious and sad at the same time.

XtraSmiley
Oct 4, 2002

Widestancer posted:

It was so bad that not only did kewpuh lock it but it's in a mod forum.

Thanks for the reply!

Jesus, I just saw that the WiiU is selling better and has sold more systems overall... I hope MS can pull its poo poo together! That being said, I hope nintendo keeps doing well too, bc sadly, they're probably the best gaming console right now.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

XtraSmiley posted:

Thanks for the reply!

Jesus, I just saw that the WiiU is selling better and has sold more systems overall... I hope MS can pull its poo poo together! That being said, I hope nintendo keeps doing well too, bc sadly, they're probably the best gaming console right now.

nintendo hasnt made a good thing since super nintendo but im sure any day now they will turn it around

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

XtraSmiley posted:

Thanks for the reply!

The thing with the Wii U is it's AAA games are pretty amazing, I know many people who bought one just for one or two games and to be honest I am doing the same.
The amount of care and attention that has gone into both the new Mario game and Mariokart is staggering, they've designed the games from the ground up to work in 1080p and 60fps too, and to fit the consoles limitations in an intelligent way rather than have them run at 792p and 20 fps if you are lucky like Titanfall etc :lol:

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

nintendo hasnt made a good thing since super nintendo but im sure any day now they will turn it around

Respectfully disagree :)

Although having said that they DO just churn out the same old stuff over and over so I guess they deserve a few minus points for that.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

peter gabriel posted:

The thing with the Wii U is it's AAA games are pretty amazing, I know many people who bought one just for one or two games and to be honest I am doing the same.
The amount of care and attention that has gone into both the new Mario game and Mariokart is staggering, they've designed the games from the ground up to work in 1080p and 60fps too, and to fit the consoles limitations in an intelligent way rather than have them run at 792p and 20 fps if you are lucky like Titanfall etc :lol:

Aren't most Wii U games 720p?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

peter gabriel posted:

Respectfully disagree :)

pokemon snap was good i forgot about that

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

univbee posted:

Aren't most Wii U games 720p?

No idea, I don't really even know what else is out for it, I just want some sweet Mariokart action.
It's what people like me do

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Groupon has the XBone headset on sale for $50, which is a pretty good deal considering it includes the chat adapter:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-1-xbox-one-stereo-headset-with-folding-boom-microphone

As it's been mentioned, it's a pretty comfy headset on it's own, especially if you have a big rear end head.

EDIT:

Also, this KickBeat game looks loving retarded:

http://majornelson.com/2014/09/26/kickbeat-special-edition-now-available-xbox-one/

Dance fighting to bad music? SIGN ME UP.

Maneki Neko fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Sep 26, 2014

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Maneki Neko posted:

Groupon has the XBone headset on sale for $50, which is a pretty good deal considering it includes the chat adapter:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-1-xbox-one-stereo-headset-with-folding-boom-microphone

As it's been mentioned, it's a pretty comfy headset on it's own, especially if you have a big rear end head.

EDIT:

Also, this KickBeat game looks loving retarded:

http://majornelson.com/2014/09/26/kickbeat-special-edition-now-available-xbox-one/

Dance fighting to bad music? SIGN ME UP.

It's worrying in that stores have to put things like this these days:

'Designed by Microsoft for Xbox One system (not included)'

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

peter gabriel posted:

It's worrying in that stores have to put things like this these days:

'Designed by Microsoft for Xbox One system (not included)'

Doesn't seen any stupider than the standard range of disclaimers that people put on everything these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Maneki Neko posted:

Doesn't seen any stupider than the standard range of disclaimers that people put on everything these days.

Xbone headset: NOT FOR INTERNAL USE

• Locked thread