Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Oberleutnant posted:

This revolutionary comrade needs a better name than diaper sniper. Killdozer didn't kill anybody but got a pretty rad name out of it. Diaper Sniper straight up murdered a pig and gets saddled with that lovely name smh

do you think he gives a single gently caress about what us pale nerds name him? hopefully he's in your house right now about to silently kill you so he can use it as a base of operations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Wow, rude!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

just do him a favor and stock up on adult nappies in advance

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

They still can't find this guy, despite their HIGHSPEEDLOWDRAG military gear:

Some local paper posted:

Her 16-year-old daughter came home from high school while state troopers armed with assault rifles took position in her front yard.

She called her mother.

“There’s a lot of men in camo here,” the teenager told her mother.

Her daughter is old enough to understand what is going on and Knipe tries not to worry. But Knipe told her daughter to lock the doors anyway.

At 2 p.m., a “bang” echoed from the forest next to Route 390, not far from where two teenage boys would soon leave their school bus and walk past a handful of heavily armed men to their front door.

One of the state troopers along the perimeter looked at another trooper a dozen yards away and called: “Flash bang?

Just out in the forest, hunting raccoons with flashbangs, hanging out with assault rifles on people's lawns. Gotta keep that one guy from killing the entire town somehow.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i bet it'd be a real fun time to blast squirrels with assault rifles in the forest, getting drunk, & daring your dumbest buddy to get real close to the flashbangs

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

1gnoirents posted:

I mean maybe this was posted but wow, I lolled so loving hard

And look if I'm possibly being literally hunted in the woods by an honest to god sniper ... you know, sure why not, but it doesnt make it any less funny

The funniest part of this photo, and what it's photographer was probably taking a picture of, is the dude focused dead center and the look of total confusion on his face and body language as to what any of them are actually doing.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Hobohemian posted:

The funniest part of this photo, and what it's photographer was probably taking a picture of, is the dude focused dead center and the look of total confusion on his face and body language as to what any of them are actually doing.

Wait maybe he spotted him!

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Hobohemian posted:

Nick Cage is wondering where the other actors are.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
If he is only killing cop why don't the cop just leave the town and gather somewhere so he can kill them without endangering civilians.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
who do you think will cause more casualties: the sniper shooting at cops or the cops shooting at everything in sight in hopes of hitting the sniper

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

The Protagonist posted:

Wait maybe he spotted him!

I'm pretty sure that's Sandor Clegane.

LudwigVon Lugnuts
May 15, 2005

When the hell did I put Greenman on?!!

you irl posted:

who do you think will cause more casualties: the sniper shooting at cops or the cops shooting at everything in sight in hopes of hitting the sniper

Hopefully the former cuz gently caress cops, hehe

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
deploy barberbot

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

The Protagonist posted:

i bet it'd be a real fun time to blast squirrels with assault rifles in the forest, getting drunk, & daring your dumbest buddy to get real close to the flashbangs

Yeah but the cops would accidentally shoot you

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
what the gently caress is wrong with this dumb country

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
*sees squirrel miss a jump to the next branch and falls into the grass*

Once again, America, people.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
*Slightly shifts to the side, keys in pocket poke rear end*

loving America.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
*posts like a tremendous human being and pops open a can of pringles, inspecting the chips one by one and noticing a small crack in my Chive Blast flavor stack*

What the gently caress is with the country... of America...

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

came in here expecting a ninja who stealth shits in cop cars

:( :( :(

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

A Spider Covets posted:

Be patient, this is how I plan on spending retirement.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

big duck equals goose posted:

*sees squirrel miss a jump to the next branch and falls into the grass*

Once again, America, people.

*Slightly shifts to the side, keys in pocket poke rear end*

loving America.

*posts like a tremendous human being and pops open a can of pringles, inspecting the chips one by one and noticing a small crack in my Chive Blast flavor stack*

What the gently caress is with the country... of America...

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
*legions of officers wielding thousands of dollars of military equipment chasing after a libertarian wearing diapers in a jetblack forlift*

hmmm yes this is a non-ridiculous situation that could happen literally anywhere in the world

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

A Spider Covets posted:

this is a genuine sniper assassin who likes to poop in diapers and is on the run from a tricked-out forklift

it's way better

ShaqDiesel posted:

I'm pretty sure that's Sandor Clegane.

who would win in a fight: sandor clegane or diaper sniper frein

e: also who would win glowstick rave cop or the rook

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Sep 30, 2014

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
~american exceptionalism~

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

whatis posted:

*legions of officers wielding thousands of dollars of military equipment chasing after a libertarian wearing diapers in a jetblack forlift*

hmmm yes this is a non-ridiculous situation that could happen literally anywhere in the world

lol i'm going to punch you in the stomach nerd and ship you off to some third world poo poo hole after I tell the local government there you killed some cops.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
when this is over you're gonna need to show some ID when you buy diapers

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

i bet adult diaper company executives are psyched that frein is reinventing their image from a gross thing for fetishists and olds into tactical gear for lone wolf survivalists

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

CharlestonJew posted:

truly, we are turding into a George Orwellian 1984 world... :negative:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

lol i'm going to punch you in the stomach nerd and ship you off to some third world poo poo hole after I tell the local government there you killed some cops.

im not a nerd lol

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
gently caress u dipshit

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Oberleutnant posted:

This revolutionary comrade needs a better name than diaper sniper. Killdozer didn't kill anybody but got a pretty rad name out of it. Diaper Sniper straight up murdered a pig and gets saddled with that lovely name smh

maybe so but i say it with love in my heart

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

At least the cops are flash banging squirrels instead of black babies.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
he is getting cops off the street so there is no telling how many lives he has already saved.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i bet adult diaper company executives are psyched that frein is reinventing their image from a gross thing for fetishists and olds into tactical gear for lone wolf survivalists

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Sep 30, 2014

LudwigVon Lugnuts
May 15, 2005

When the hell did I put Greenman on?!!

you can't deuce the Goose

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

this is a genuine sniper assassin who likes to poop in diapers and is on the run from a tricked-out forklift

it's way better

hahahahhaha no way

god bless america

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
can you imagine how many crimes are going on right now since every cop in the state is now busy playing army man in the woods

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

CharlestonJew posted:

can you imagine how many crimes are going on right now since every cop in the state is now busy playing army man in the woods

Just as many as before, except (for now) innocent black people aren't being shot for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

truly, we are turding into a George Orwellian 1984 world... :negative:

1894 was not a instruction manual?!,

• Locked thread