Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ItalicSquirrels
Feb 15, 2007

What?

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Get locked in asylums for the criminally insane probably.

You could be locked in an asylum for masturbation. Not excessive masturbation, just regular ol' taking the edge off the day spanking it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

ItalicSquirrels posted:

You could be locked in an asylum for masturbation. Not excessive masturbation, just regular ol' taking the edge off the day spanking it.

But orgasms would slowly kill you! Don't you see!? Only a crazy person would want to die, so we have to lock them up!

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

beato posted:

I never fail to get a chuckle out of pets eating human foods or pets with human names, like Colin or Jonathan.

You might like this cat wearing people clothes.

his name is Edgar.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

iraqniphobia posted:

his name is Edgar.

WRiiiiiiiight.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

I once met a cat named Amanda Elizabeth....what the gently caress?

How'd your date go?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

beato posted:

I never fail to get a chuckle out of pets eating human foods or pets with human names, like Colin or Jonathan.

Tswizzle got you covered: http://instagram.com/p/tOipYvDvPb/

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

hooah posted:

This'll get you, then: my wife and I have a female cat named Steve.

When my dad was a kid he had a cat named Thomas. Then one day Thomas had kittens, so they renamed her Thomas Ann.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

stubblyhead posted:

When my dad was a kid he had a cat named Thomas. Then one day Thomas had kittens, so they renamed her Thomas Ann.

Not Thomasina?

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

beato posted:

But they don't even fit. Give them back.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

beato posted:

Colin, you shouldn't be smoking, you're a pig.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Don't you hate it when a photoshop thread is goldmined right in the middle of when you are working on an image?

(GBS Nightmare fear factory thread).

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Say Nothing posted:

Don't you hate it when a photoshop thread is goldmined right in the middle of when you are working on an image?

(GBS Nightmare fear factory thread).

Nicely done. I can't believe I missed it this year - I have always participated since they started. Hopefully there is another closer to Halloween.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

If only there were a samurai sword in the background.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
I work at an ISP/managed services company, and was in a meeting today in our flagship conference room, the one we bring potential clients and such. I drop my pen, lean under the table to pick it up, and see this:

Quality.

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

DrBouvenstein posted:

The best name for a dog would be Rufferford B. Hayes. :colbert:

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

DrBouvenstein posted:

The best name for a dog would be Rutherford B. Hayes. :colbert:
Then the best name for a cat would have to be Martin Van Mewren.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hmmm, something tells me he's up to no good...if only I could put my finger on it....

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

SwissCM posted:

Real but about as ridiculous and impractical.

I come from the past to tell you how stupid you were!
Applewatch is the now! It is the future!

It's also stupid as gently caress.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hmmm, something tells me he's up to no good...if only I could put my finger on it....

Why's a black dog got to be up to no good with a ski mask on? Black dogs don't go skiing or what? That's racist.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

I once met a cat named Amanda Elizabeth....what the gently caress?

Here's a cat named Olivia Benson

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Modern Day Hercules posted:

Why's a black dog got to be up to no good with a ski mask on? Black dogs don't go skiing or what? That's racist.

A ski mask and white latex gloves? Nice try, but dude's got something cooking....

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

stubblyhead posted:

Years ago I had a cat named Daisy. She was about 17 lbs, and a big loving cat. Lovable and I assumed a girl mostly because every time I walked outside she was getting hammered by the neighbor's cat.

After a vet visit to ensure no wee little bairns would be arriving, he informed me Daisy was in fact a boy cat. I was kinda shocked and argued for a moment because my evidence was "Are you sure? He lifts his leg to pee and has constant sex with the neighbor's cat!" and the vet informed me that yes, those were balls and my cat was gay.

So, Daisy was renamed David. He was still a good kitty though. loving loved rough sex with the neighbor's cat though. drat.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

ItalicSquirrels posted:

I thought that was only if you were a woman.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Solice Kirsk posted:

If it were a white cat you wouldn't be saying this.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
OH it's a dog.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Strudel Man posted:

I thought that was only if you were a woman.

No if you were a woman you could be locked up for crazy stuff like not wanting kids, although I'm sure masturbation would do it too. Back then some people literally thought it would kill you, male or female.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Kimmalah posted:

No if you were a woman you could be locked up for crazy stuff like not wanting kids, although I'm sure masturbation would do it too. Back then some people literally thought it would kill you, male or female.

They also thought it would kill you if you didn't have sex. But I think that was only for men.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Istari posted:

They also thought it would kill you if you didn't have sex. But I think that was only for men.

*Buzz*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fainting_room

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

The Road to Wellville is a good movie about this junk, also it's some kind of paper thing for nerds I guess

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

I need my employer to furnish private rooms for daytime pelvic massages because of a condition that I have.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
"As a "disease" that needed constant, recurring (usually weekly) in-home treatment with a procedure that through manual massage could sometimes take hours,"

:smug:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

how did they do this

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

little munchkin posted:

how did they do this