Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
I'm visiting for Canadian Thanksgiving, have a Brooklyn food tour that ends at 1430, and will cab it over. Whatever it takes! Sounds like a neat venue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I just got a ticket to this, and it will be my first event in "The Old Apple" aka new york city. Fellow NYC goons, lets meet up. I'll be the big idiot thinking stupid crap.

Same, I'm in the process of moving there and CBB is the perfect start.

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
I thoroughly enjoy Benny Schwazz. :allears: I wish I was more like him. He's got such a great energy and seems very secure in his masculinity.

Never found Horation Sanz especially funny though. Although I did enjoy his "Who am I again?" moment.

Cloks posted:

I love when Benny Schwaaaz gets incredulous at Scott's success.

"How do you still have a podcast? How do you have any success?"
Yes, funniest part of the episode.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I always enjoy Horatio Sanz a lot more on I4H

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Horatio Sanz is great anywhere. I was really hoping that with an actual musician as a guest this week it was going to lead to the return of Davey "Chico" Davis.

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Oct 3, 2014

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
My only complaint about his most recent appearance is that my level of knowledge concerning driving directions between various places around Los Angeles did not change at all.

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Punch Card posted:

My only complaint about his most recent appearance is that my level of knowledge concerning driving directions between various places around Los Angeles did not change at all.

It's not about how you get there but how fast you get there bro.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

JethroMcB posted:

Horatio Sanz is great anywhere.

Even Saturday Night Live? What does that even mean?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Poopy Palpy posted:

Even Saturday Night Live? What does that even mean?

I mean, most of it happens on Sunday if you think about it.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Eltoasto posted:

I mean, most of it happens on Sunday if you think about it.

Sunnight, you mean.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

tnimark posted:

It's the Hollywood Facts and we're going downtown. We're going to Inglewood now. You gotta do your facts and know your stars. There's glitz and glamour and lots of bars. Get a drink, in a club. Then go walk in front of the Chinese theatre. Hollywood Facts. Take out your diiiiiiick. Check out the facts, it's the Hollywood Facts. Bro.

I had to turn this off because I was laughing so hard and I think I was singing the song out loud on the street. This is one of my favourite episodes ever.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

VagueRant posted:

Never found Horation Sanz especially funny though.

Is that a loving joke

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Which Foam Corner joke is the best Foam Corner joke?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

LesterGroans posted:

Which Foam Corner joke is the best Foam Corner joke?

Jamaican Irish Spanish small-plate breakfast restaurant, this isn't even a contest.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

I have a soft spot for "Im not getting married until gay marriage is legal, because I'm gay"

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Poopy Palpy posted:

Jamaican Irish Spanish small-plate breakfast restaurant, this isn't even a contest.

This is the correct answer, although his answer of "it's like Synecdoche, New York: Too many characters!" Was a thing of beauty.

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Politicalrancor posted:

I have a soft spot for "Im not getting married until gay marriage is legal, because I'm gay"

This is one of the few that's funny in non-"so bad it's good" way.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Politicalrancor posted:

Yeah this one is actually pretty awesome.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
after relistening to a bunch of foam corners, harris sounds like the kind of guy who likes chemicals so much he might as well be walter white over here

cams
Mar 28, 2003

I'm a huge fan of "I hate smoking sections, unless we’re talking about the movie “The Mask” with Jim Carrey. Then the smoking section is my favorite part."

Segway Rave
Dec 25, 2011

this is stanley barton he is the brother of the king and feels sad alot because other people don't like him much they say hes boring and not fun
My uncle ran a shop that sold drum kits and sofas. He charged people per cushion.

That's the only foam corner joke I can remember without fail. I'm pretty sure there was more parts to it but that's really all you need.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Where there's a will, there's a Wayans.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

cams posted:

I'm a huge fan of "I hate smoking sections, unless we’re talking about the movie “The Mask” with Jim Carrey. Then the smoking section is my favorite part."

thats my fave

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Found the actual quote - "Can I ask you a question Scott? Because I can't find this anywhere. Is the movie Precious based on the novel Push by Sapphire?"

Power of Pecota fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Oct 5, 2014

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

I need to read the thread better.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Brock Samson posted:

Where there's a will, there's a Wayans.

The best part of that one is how he adds, "That's something," after he reads it and Chelsea's immediate contempt for both the segment and Harris as a person.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Do you want me to do Malcolm Gmail Warner?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Dear Diary:
This morning was the first time I (very) loudly sang along to the Star Wars Cantina song and I'm sad I haven't done it before because it is liberating.

All my love, Zsinjeh
xoxo

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
I love it when Scott is clearly just playing to Paul and trying to get some sweet, sweet off-mic laughs.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
This is the good poo poo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSbfCwWDrTc

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

1. Drinking cokes while doing a superego recording just seems unfathomably risky.

2. I am hugely disappointed that the recorder rendition of Baker Street was added in post.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
If PFT ever not talking about Jaws jesus!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Zsinjeh posted:

Dear Diary:
This morning was the first time I (very) loudly sang along to the Star Wars Cantina song and I'm sad I haven't done it before because it is liberating.

All my love, Zsinjeh
xoxo
I'll also second the therapeutic effects of such an activity and now I understand why PFT and Skaukerman do it any chance they get. Highly reccomend.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Cameron Esposito: best guest in a looooong time.

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
Only a little ways into the episode but she is fun. Glad to see J-dubya back again too. (EDIT: Never mind. They did the goddamn cantina bit again. CANCEL THE PODCAST!)

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

HDTGM is kind of hit or miss. But you can't go wrong with Sharknado 1 with Scott Aukerman or Street Fighter.
Pages back but thanks for the Street Fighter recommendation. Really enjoyed that.

VagueRant fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Oct 7, 2014

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

Golden Bee posted:

Cameron Esposito: best guest in a looooong time.

C+

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Let's not get crazy. C.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

"I could get used to this"

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

THE MOST EXCITING MASCOT IN THE LAST 4000 YEARS OF COLLEGE SPORTS

Kart Barfunkel posted:

"I could get used to this"

This guy could get used to this so much he's like Better Get Sal quoting Walter White over here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Good day for CBB adjacent podcasts. Wild Horses on I4H and PFT + Gourley on Dead Authors.