Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Too buy this you need 15 minutes of OT hunting the diaper guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

:swoon:

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

someone summarize the last 32 pages ty

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Stoat posted:

Cops are poo poo at their jobs and at staying alive.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Stoat posted:

Man snipes two state troopers and goes to hide in the woods. Cops go on to dick around in the forest for over a month with their military gear, multiple helicopters, and uparmored forklifts while accomplishing (and finding) poo poo.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
wonder what old frein has been subsisting on

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Alas Boobylon posted:

whatever's in his mom's fridge

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Alas Boobylon posted:

it's deer season and he's balls-deep in the pennsylvania woods with weapons

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Alas Boobylon posted:

If you know your mushrooms and trees, you can get a 100% daily vitamin allowance out of them, crayfish live in all streams, as do clams, pine needles make a potent tea.

cave systems exist under penn, so he might be in one of those.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Droid posted:

Man snipes two state troopers and goes to hide in the woods. Cops go on to dick around in the forest for over a month with their military gear, multiple helicopters, and uparmored forklifts while accomplishing (and finding) poo poo.

also several police are injured falling out of a tree and similar dumb poo poo like that

nobody has been killed by accident (yet)

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

i want this so bad but i also want to get my car's air conditioning fixed

maybe when i get my next paycheck

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

very cool

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Meanwhile, the wives of state troopers have raised $180,000 by selling T-shirts, decals and wristbands that read "PSP Strong," short for Pennsylvania State Police

i don't really get this it seems like a blatant cash in

very gauche

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

i don't really get this it seems like a blatant cash in

very gauche

realtalk i have this on the back of my car. lol i am mister yellow from resevoir dogs but ill admit im afraid of police and dont want my insurance rates shredded by speeding tickets. havent gotten pulled over in ten years and i am a reckless loving driver. false flags are useful

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Have they not caught this dude? Dorner didn't last as long so clearly this is a race thing

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

not to complain too much, but I'd like it more if the sniper pooped while firing.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Make love to me

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

If you were wondering how much it costs per week to find this guy turns out it is a supposed $1.1 million.

I loving love the dismissing tone the article summary at the top holds towards this entire thing:

New York Daily News posted:

Pennsylvania police are using up to 300 troopers to search for survivalist accused of killing one cop and wounding another on Sept. 12. Police said they'll be able to use thermal imaging technology more effectively as leaves begin to fall off trees.

I'd ask how many cops would be out looking for a guy who killed a black person but then I realized they wouldn't need to send any out because the killer would just be back on patrol duty the next day.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

did they find this guy yet? my wife wants to go look at the leaves this weekend and i can't justify stepping in human feces or having a trooper fall out of a tree onto my head.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Al Borland posted:

I'd like it more if the sniper pooped while firing.
that seems unsafe :ohdear:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

FogHelmut posted:

did they find this guy yet? my wife wants to go look at the leaves this weekend and i can't justify stepping in human feces or having a trooper fall out of a tree onto my head.

maybe youll find the guy and get the big bounty

maybe you'll get iced by a cop accidentally

risk vs reward vOv

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

maybe youll find the guy and get the big bounty

maybe you'll get iced by a cop accidentally

risk vs reward vOv

the sweet release of death is the only true reward

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe fiaper smoper.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Realtalk this dude is in like Ohio or something by now isn't he.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

couldn't they probably just pull out of the woods, announce the manhunt over, then nab him when he goes back to his mom's after thinking the coast is clear

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

VanSandman posted:

Realtalk this dude is in like Ohio or something by now isn't he.

Dude is long gone or dead in a tree.

Lazyfire posted:

If you were wondering how much it costs per week to find this guy turns out it is a supposed $1.1 million.

I loving love the dismissing tone the article summary at the top holds towards this entire thing:

I'd ask how many cops would be out looking for a guy who killed a black person but then I realized they wouldn't need to send any out because the killer would just be back on patrol duty the next day.

Lol exactly. If this guy shot up like 10 civillians and was on the loose. We wouldn't see this kind of manhunt.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Lutha Mahtin posted:

couldn't they probably just pull out of the woods, announce the manhunt over, then nab him when he goes back to his mom's after thinking the coast is clear

if they do this he's gonna sneak back out, cap a single cop, and the cycle begins anew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zLx_JtcQVI

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
we're starting to get into db cooper territory here i think

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i saw an article called "local politicians consider whether frein manhunt is worth the expense" and i clicked it and it talked about how they were spending like a million a day

as it turns out p much every local politician still wants to continue the hunt lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
ilu Frein. I hope you murder every cop in america

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
a million a day or a billion a day, it's worth every dollar to keep our boys in blue safe the hilarity going

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i saw an article called "local politicians consider whether frein manhunt is worth the expense" and i clicked it and it talked about how they were spending like a million a day

as it turns out p much every local politician still wants to continue the hunt lol

too close to election day to go making waves

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Jonny 290 posted:

eric rudolph hid out from the feds for like 7 years, this dude's got a ways to go

and even then rudolph was only caught when a local cop spotted him dumpster diving

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
some mafia guy moved to Idaho and started ranching and becoming really involved in the community and they didn't find him for over a decade so who knows?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/11/us/11mobster.html?_r=0

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Yeah this guy is going to run a red light one day in like Nevada or something in a few years. These cops will still be in the woods.

Was the campsite he had to ditch stuff at the last time they found a trace of him? They only found it cos he turned on his fuckin phone like an idiot.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Jonny 290 posted:

Lol I think they gave up looking for cooper a week in.

Shoehead posted:

Yeah this guy is going to run a red light one day in like Nevada or something in a few years. These cops will still be in the woods.

Was the campsite he had to ditch stuff at the last time they found a trace of him? They only found it cos he turned on his fuckin phone like an idiot.
lol that's hilarious.

This guy is the gift that keeps giving. I hope he bankrupts the force and they have to do drastic cutbacks.

E:

Nm they'll just take it out of the schools and healthcare.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Al Borland posted:

Lol I think they gave up looking for cooper a week in.

lol that's hilarious.

This guy is the gift that keeps giving. I hope he bankrupts the force and they have to do drastic cutbacks.

E:

Nm they'll just take it out of the schools and healthcare.

how much money can a town like this spend on something like this? like where are they getting the money from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

auctioning the evidence lockers

• Locked thread