Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot

Classicist posted:

i spent years in college forgoing what i thought were frivolous wastes of time. i didn't check twitter, i unbookmarked cracked. when i finally received my diploma i thought i would treat myself to something fun, but what i got instead was the rude realization that the 7 hottest skills in silicon valley were not differential equations, history of jazz, basic competency in spanish, but actually social media savvy, brand awareness, startup mentality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
thank u bros

AKP

by XyloJW
congrats wth has become the most predictable poster on the entire forum

tao of lmao

AKP posted:

congrats wth has become the most predictable poster on the entire forum

It's easy to predict when i said I would do it, genius.

AKP

by XyloJW

wth posted:

It's easy to predict when i said I would do it, genius.

woah you're so edgy man poo poo goatse hahahahhaah

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
is it cool (in byob) to post goatse?

i am he

unsticky this thread please

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

Matoi Ryuko

i am he posted:

I suppose.

google THIS

man i wanted to post that epic goatse post in the goldmine thread but then i realized it was already here

tao of lmao

Jett posted:

man i wanted to post that epic goatse post in the goldmine thread but then i realized it was already here

i gotcha covered

Bwee

gently caress you

Matoi Ryuko

Bwee posted:

gently caress you

You could at least buy me a drink first.

Salmiakki

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You could at least buy me a drink first.

haha, but seriously The AVs

google THIS

oh wow our mod actually did something i hope you didn't injure yourself from the strain of clicking that button matoi :rolleyes:

Matoi Ryuko

I pressed enter so hard my computer and the whole earth exploded.

tao of lmao

Jett posted:

oh wow our mod actually did something i hope you didn't injure yourself from the strain of clicking that button matoi :rolleyes:

the mods actively despise us

Bwee

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You're a piece of poo poo.

Salmiakki

wth posted:

the mods actively despise us

google THIS

Matoi Ryuko posted:

no that was your microdick sneezing to the kill la kill fanservice montage you were watching in the other tab instead of queuing up requests to change our avs back

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:
the mods of this forum are useless loving pieces of human trash

Bwee
sticky this thread you piece of poo poo

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

sticky this thread you piece of poo poo

and put like all the posts i made today in it

tao of lmao

beer pal posted:

ill hack the brakes on your car if you dont post the graph cruft

tao of lmao

LappyDore64 posted:

fellow yobbers, i must make an apology. earlier today i posted this post
which certain of you felt was slutshaming some weeaboo women cosplayer girls. that was never my intention, and i wholeheartedly apologize if that's what i seemed to be implying.

i wasn't implying they were sluts, i was implying that they were exhibitionists and panderers (actually i was pretty explicit about that), but i in no way, shape, or form meant that those women are sluts for having a hobby that is undoubtedly as fun to practice as it is to look at.

let me also apologize right now for my terrible sexism, which stems from having no girlfriend and a deep-seated fear that i will never sexually satisfy a woman even remotely adequately with my tiny, useless penis.

tao of lmao

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

tao of lmao

don't do this

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
how about now?

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

the fake birdsw were built by teams of incredibly intelligent birds as revenge for scarecrows

tao of lmao

This whole thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3672507

dogcrash truther

wth posted:

*Scott Steiner hands in his score sheet*

Umm, sir? You wrote "The Real Man" for your score.

*Scott Steiner flexes and kisses his bicep*

dogcrash truther

sticky that thread

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

sticky that thread

i am he

WetNightmare posted:

gecko man he's pissed - man turns into "harmless" gecko when mad

i am he

Classicist posted:

i regularly take my best gal to games at the local park. seems like wholesome fun at first, but i've got kissing on the mind.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

dogcrash truther posted:

sticky that thread

sure

i am he

Siluvayne posted:

the weed farmers took my pony, when they built their farm on my family's land. her name was princess, and they fed her dank buds until she loved them more than me.

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

oedipal complex - its like a maze/obstacle course/prison complex where one man is trapped for a week while cameras watch his every move. theres pictures of his sexy mom all over the walls and sometimes people whipser "sexy mom.." "rate your mom.." over the speakers. when he completes a hard obstacle he's rewarded with a picture of his mom and he doesnt know how to feel about it. at the end of the week the guy is set free but has to correctly answer the question "is your mom sexy." if he wins he gets a car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

never even saw this thread, thank you

• Locked thread