Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I don't like extremely hoppy beers because they taste like soap to me.

Yea but you aren't cool because you don't drink the same beer people pretend to like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
All beer over 7% is awesome, and so is that poem (and febreeze's bop it pics).

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Hockles posted:

I shared it on facebook, and sent it to local radio personalities. Hopefully they actually click it.

I will know I made it when a dumb football memes site steals it and puts their watermark all over it

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Stout supremacy.

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
I don't know why anyone drinks anything other than Steele Reserve.

ARCDad
Jul 22, 2007
Not to be confused with poptartin
I am a Browns fan and I have a daughter who is almost two. I shall sing this to her the next night I have her.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Gerty posted:

olde english bitch

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Whoever records a video of Hush Little Browns fan better pan to the Steelers-Browns score before the final line. :colbert:

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

olde english bitch

yeah sometimes they don't have the ol' 211, a high gravity lager

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Gerty posted:

I have a garbage palate in all regards but this is one of the only things I literally can't stomach. Why would you do your body the injustice of Steele Reserve in world where Olde English, Hurricane, and Colt all exist?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Eifert Posting posted:

Stout supremacy.

Milk Stout Supremacy.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Eifert Posting posted:

Stout supremacy.

:hfive: Cant live without a Stout.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
please don't guys

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
God forbid we have fun and enjoy ourselves on Somethingawful, a serious forum for people who don't want to deal with the antics of some of the more youthful Wall Street Journal crowd.

Eifert Posting posted:

Stout supremacy.

:hfive:

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

For the record I didn't start this

There's lots of calories in stout beer y'all

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
thanks obama

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
loving beer summit, man.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Stout owns

But seriously, ur dumb beer talk belongs miles behind the talk of your tiny daughters singing that browns song

Make it happen or gtfo

Ok good talk

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Compromise: make your own beers. Make them with local stuff and name em after your local team/an event in football (buttfumb ale, factory of sadness ESB) or something.

Until then, fart harder.

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Oct 16, 2014

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Little late, but holy poo poo Mel. That was beautiful. If someone records it, it should end with a gunshot after "and if that Hoyer" imo.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Rasczak posted:

For the record I didn't start this

There's lots of calories in stout beer y'all

Stout does not inherently have more calories than other kinds of beer, so :guinness:

Browns lullaby rules. Daughter may hear this tonight.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

nrr posted:

No, I'm deadly serious, if you have a small child, it is your duty to record them singing that song with whatever possible recording device you can get your hands on, no matter how lovely. Pick a bpm (I'd say 70-80 off the top of my head) so we can sync them all up and go for it.

I'd compile them all and put them together but I'm in NY for a couple of months and away from all my studio gear. I believe in you though, farthouse. I believe.

My daughter's been sick for a week and is pretty hoarse but if she's feeling and sounding better this weekend I should be able to bribe her to recite some of it (no guarantees that her attention span will last that long). I may need some help with correct pronunciation of some of the names, though. I feel like somebody posted names of or links to good/free recording software at some point but I wasn't paying attention at the time... any recommendations?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chimeric posted:

I may need some help with correct pronunciation of some of the names, though.

Since this is the only way I could possibly contribute to this which ones? Glancing through there they all look normal to me but that might just be because I remember all of those guys.

Spurgon Wynn I guess looks weird but isn't bad, you can hear an announcer say his name/see him get destroyed here. Gradkowski is like Gronkowski except with a Grad in front.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Oct 16, 2014

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

Gradkowski is like Gronkowski except with a Grad in front.

University of Arizona Grad, Gronkowski. Nope, it still doesn't sound right.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Vontze Burfict chats with Cam newton about music taste

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/vontaze-does-the-twist/

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Grittybeard posted:

Since this is the only way I could possibly contribute to this which ones? Glancing through there they all look normal to me but that might just be because I remember all of those guys.

Spurgon Wynn I guess looks weird but isn't bad, you can hear an announcer say his name/see him get destroyed here. Gradkowski is like Gronkowski except with a Grad in front.

Thanks! Looking back on it, "Spergon" was probably the only one I didn't really know. Should be good to go :cheers:

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Febreeze posted:

Kind of looks like he's giving Cam a nettle burn.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Chimeric posted:

My daughter's been sick for a week and is pretty hoarse but if she's feeling and sounding better this weekend I should be able to bribe her to recite some of it (no guarantees that her attention span will last that long). I may need some help with correct pronunciation of some of the names, though. I feel like somebody posted names of or links to good/free recording software at some point but I wasn't paying attention at the time... any recommendations?

Audacity. It'll even let you export it as an mp3 so it's easy to send to someone, cos .wav comes out huuge

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013
If you guys make this song we'll have to make a Nightmare on Cleveland Street or something

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Brannigans Law posted:

If you guys make this song we'll have to make a Nightmare on Cleveland Street or something

Starring Paulie Kruger.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
I'm down. I think the problem is that my mic is broken rather than the mic slot on my current cpu, so the next time I have a few bucks, I'm gonna pick up new equipment, then we'll see what time it is, as it were.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Febreeze posted:

"I think a lot of this happens at the bottom of the pile (Michael Strahan described even worse in his book) but it’s hard to notice"

Do tell.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

seiferguy posted:

"I think a lot of this happens at the bottom of the pile (Michael Strahan described even worse in his book) but it’s hard to notice"

Do tell.

He didn't go into detail but heavily suggested people do a lot of ball grabbing and general scratching and jabbing in attempts to cause whoever has the ball to fumble it. Some people would poke eyes, dig nails into ribs. He said that ball squeezing happens constantly and everyone knows the sound of a guy who just got squeezed. It sounded awful.

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Oct 17, 2014

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Febreeze posted:

He didn't go into detail but heavily suggested people do a lot of ball grabbing and general scratching and jabbing in attempts to cause whoever has the ball to fumble it.

Wasn't it Bill Romanowski who talked about feeling around for a random finger in the pile and snapping it

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My favorite dirty play story is from a basketball podcast called the Short Corner. Paul Shirley was talking about a guy who was know for shoving his thumb up people's assholes.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if it's the right name but I think it was Reggie Evans.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

gently caress that just goes to show how brave punters are for getting into that poo poo with the behemoths that end up diving on the pile

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Toaster Beef posted:

Wasn't it Bill Romanowski who talked about feeling around for a random finger in the pile and snapping it
He broke Dave Meggett's finger in a fumble pile once.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

My favorite dirty play story is from a basketball podcast called the Short Corner. Paul Shirley was talking about a guy who was know for shoving his thumb up people's assholes.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if it's the right name but I think it was Reggie Evans.

Hopoate

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

He broke Dave Meggett's finger in a fumble pile once.

Turns out in retrospect I'm pretty okay with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm glad that other people are confirming the ankle twisting stuff happens occasionally cause I wasn't sure whether I really saw it from time to time or if I was just being a homer. A couple of times I was tempted to watch a couple of random games from earlier in the season to see if I could spot it before realizing how pathetic that was.

• Locked thread